First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Ford Motor Company . . So now build week 3/14 are showing built & shipped status. This is becoming ridiculous. Zero communication. 1800 number is a joke, Ford twitter is a joke, generic emails saying there are delays are a joke. Yall want to keep running with the "there is a chip shortage bullcrap." WE WANT FREAKING ANSWERS !!!
Exactly!

Even people in who are in the 3/21 build week are getting shipped status already. The only shortage effecting us now is the the amount of F***s that Ford gives about us and the orders we placed with them.
Sponsored

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There are no Toyota Echos on Ice Mountain.
My mom used to have an Echo. That thing lasted for 289,000mi. Would have been longer but someone hit me in the passenger side near the trunk while I was driving it and bent the rear axle and the insurance company totaled it.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Exactly!

Even people in who are in the 3/21 build week are getting shipped status already. The only shortage effecting us now is the the amount of F***s that Ford gives about us and the orders we placed with them.
We’ve know this for a month. Production continues. We are on the side with a May delivery estimated date. Ford has proven they no real process or ability doing anything after production. Stupid yes but what we know is simply chip hold and May estimated delivery. I have seen the dealers screen that says this information from Ford at the first week of February. That’s all we are going know until we get a ship date. Everyone can vent here it’s fine but Bottom line We have a bronco with our name on it and by the end of June we will get it if you still want. Come back in June and this will be true.

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bro 100% your salesperson going to give you a surprised call tomorrow to tell you that your bronco has arrived ! I wouldn't lie to you son. Congrats 😌
You said that about mine... sadly, no call. But if you knew the dealer I was working with, that wouldn't surprise you and probably not a bad thing.

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't know why yall keep mentioning fomoco...they arent gonna reply and it's obvious that us being upset doesn't have any effect on them. the only real way to do anything is buy a different vehicle but the dealerships would win there with selling our vehicle at a markup and keep our 100-500-1000...whichever you had to pay up front.
You must be on the @Ford Motor Company team to ask such a question. It makes me feel good to tag them in my rants. I think @Osky305 would agree.

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We have a bronco with our name on it and by the end of June we will get it if you still want. Come back in June and this will be true.
Is your estimate based on Ford wanting to recognize the revenue in Q2? If Ford is going to hustle up to clear the backlog it will definitely be for that reason and not any other.

At this point I wish they’d just embrace it and put a bottle of ICE MOUNTAIN water in everyone’s cup holder to take delivery. That and some gift cards like the F series truck guys got last year.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We’ve know this for a month. Production continues. We are on the side with a May delivery estimated date. Ford has proven they no real process or ability doing anything after production. Stupid yes but what we know is simply chip hold and May estimated delivery. I have seen the dealers screen that says this information from Ford at the first week of February. That’s all we are going know until we get a ship date. Everyone can vent here it’s fine but Bottom line We have a bronco with our name on it and by the end of June we will get it if you still want. Come back in June and this will be true.
I'm putting it out of my mind as much as possible and trying to work under the idea that they said May so i'll have it by May. I guess peoples' concerns are that the progress is so slow it seems hard to believe they'll have so many lots full of so many thousands of vehicles cleared out by then. in other words, people are finding it hard to believe Ford's words at this point because they've bobbled it all along or just lied.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is your estimate based on Ford wanting to recognize the revenue in Q2? If Ford is going to hustle up to clear the backlog it will definitely be for that reason and not any other.

At this point I wish they’d just embrace it and put a bottle of ICE MOUNTAIN water in everyone’s cup holder to take delivery. That and some gift cards like the F series truck guys got last year.
Adding. I got a gift card from pleading my case to the 800 #.

Yes Q2 plus our EDD of May. I think they gave themselves some contingent time because to recognize a Q2 delivery it’s has to be a completed transaction by the end of June. Plus they just don’t seem to have any ability to go any faster and they seem to know this from the start. I was hoping the dealer install might help and it’s still the only way things could be faster IMO.

Sponsored

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Adding. I got a gift card from pleading my case to the 800 #.

Yes Q2 plus our EDD of May. I think they gave themselves some contingent time because to recognize a Q2 delivery it’s has to be a completed transaction by the end of June. Plus they just don’t seem to have any ability to go any faster and they seem to know this from the start. I was hoping the dealer install might help and it’s still the only way things could be faster IMO.
Any idea when when the dealer install process may start happening? Seems like that ball could be rolling like now! (at least the shipping portion)

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any idea when when the dealer install process may start happening? Seems like that ball could be rolling like now! (at least the shipping portion)
I’m not sure it’s going to be for us. Seemed good hopeful but no confirmations. My dealer says they have talked about it but nothing definitive. If we knew more about what is missing as that’s crucial to be possible.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone think we won’t see any progress until after they get all the MY21s out of the lots? So after March 31st.