First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm starting to think they just flipped our broncos to built for financial purposes but they are still just sitting with no progress 🤣
At this point rather then sell our broncos that are sitting on ice mountain for 3 months and give us new ones. Prob would have them faster
Sponsored

Deltamav

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm starting to think they just flipped our broncos to built for financial purposes but they are still just sitting with no progress 🤣
I've been wondering if maybe they're sitting because they want to wait for the train to be full before sending it out. But I have no idea how many vehicles fit on a train at any one time, so I could be way off base here.

joja_peach

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have any videos been taken since that Q1 push? I’d be curious to see just how ‘empty’ the lot is now.

BuckyTheBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have any videos been taken since that Q1 push? I’d be curious to see just how ‘empty’ the lot is now.
I'm not sure if you saw this update from a few days ago. I just came across it now:

Update: I drove by the yard today and there was a steady stream of car haulers Moving Bronco's out. Major activity!! I didn't have time to get any footage, just snaped a couple shots driving by. They were driving them off the lot too, replacing them with Rangers.

bronc 1.jpg

bronc 2.jpg

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What does on hold mean? My reads the same thing but confirmed with customer service that it’s not a chip hold anymore. I’m assuming it means holding in the yard until it’s loaded on the convoy.
Your guess is as good as mine, but I hope that’s all it means. I was a little worried it was a quality hold for something.

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just vomited in my mouth! Go look at the 4/4 build week group! Ford is having a love fest over there!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/🛠-4-4-22-build-week-group-now-with-google-doc.35884/page-61
I almost sat and typed an angry response to all the ford posts on that thread. It's like our build week is a joke at this point. Forgotten about and left to rot in the lot. All the poor saps that are being built with notification emails and shipped emails freaking out because it was a day more than they thought it would be. Over it.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder if it works that way though…..I mean, a lot of ours and other groups went from “in production” to “built”, in March, however, only a small percentage of those actually shipped, and a minuscule amount of those in the late Q1 push were actually delivered and sold to customers. I guess it would pad their produced numbers, but does built without sold help their quarterly sales numbers? I wouldn’t think so, so perhaps there’s still some urgency and incentive to get them to the dealership.
Great question. In my experience the revenue is recognized upon shipment. For Ford that could mean shoving as much of Ice Mountain into the rail yard as they can.

This means many of us will be in the next backlog of shipping/transit. Which is fine by me if it's one step closer to my driveway.

Pat

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2019 Triumph Speed Triple
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just off the truck this morning, the wait is over!!!

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group BRC
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group BRC2

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ScottyScooter

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A dude literally ordered after our blend dates and is this week’s build week. Screw you, Ford!
But Ford told me they just want to make sure it’s assembled right, so they are performing quality checks, inspections and tests before it’s delivered to me. The vehicle they partially built on 1/18 should be ready any minute now, right?

I can hardly wait until the day it finally arrives, so I can experience the pure joy of getting under the hood to press down on all the fuses in an attempt to banish the electrical gremlins from the car....

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks