First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats! I’d be wanting to pick it up myself too! Let us know when you get it!!! How long from your built/shipped email has it been? Getting nervous that mine is still in production and my EDD is May 8-14 & I’m all the way in AZ…
Same boat as you and in AZ as well. Hoping to change to built soon to have any hope of making the 5/8 - 5/14 deliveries window. Stay strong AZ peeps!
Sponsored

Jeffiedean

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
for those of yall with soft tops, check the struts when you get your bronco(the little support gas shocks above the doors). mine has a failure on the passenger side that we found about 40 minutes after leaving the dealer. i hope its an easy fix. the worst fix is just having them replace it but I hope its adjustable some how and I just don't know how to adjust it.

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, I lost my 1.99% with USAA after 45 days, but was able to lock in a 2.29% with Navy Federal Credit Union good for the next 90 days. That’s seems reasonable with they way rates are rising.
It shipped last Thursday, so I just gotta hope the train and truck professionals are locked in and focused on the task at hand.
I work for the railroad and I can tell you first hand that is not the case. The big carriers implemented “precision scheduled railroading“ in which they proceeded to lay off two thirds of their employees. They tried to call back but people have moved on with skilled trade jobs being plentiful right now. So now we have trainees everywhere and the railroads are trying to do more with less by running very long trains with only one crew. My truck is going to NC and it took a week and a half by train. Two years ago it was a two day trip. Good luck to you. I think we are both near the end but im still cautiously optimistic.

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks great! Loving how the Area 51 looks with this lighting.
It's amazing how many different colors it can look depending on the sky and surroundings.

rms333

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I work for the railroad and I can tell you first hand that is not the case. The big carriers implemented “precision scheduled railroading“ in which they proceeded to lay off two thirds of their employees. They tried to call back but people have moved on with skilled trade jobs being plentiful right now. So now we have trainees everywhere and the railroads are trying to do more with less by running very long trains with only one crew. My truck is going to NC and it took a week and a half by train. Two years ago it was a two day trip. Good luck to you. I think we are both near the end but im still cautiously optimistic.
Maybe (I’m sure) another dumb question, but what is happening when the train is just sitting somewhere ? Mine has been in Walbridge OH for 4 days and isn’t expected to leave for another 5 .. I know someone mentioned they could only use certain tracks certain days of the week? Of course I’ve never even thought about how things get from point A to point B until this ordeal 🤣 and I have 2 daughters that had zero interest in trains…

Sponsored

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my baby picture today too. Looks like two different wheels? Man they having some issues.

looks like a different type of Ford behind me as well?

DBF09904-B6A8-46C1-9914-939707E7E62E.jpeg
Yes, that's a Ford Ranger pickup behind your Bronco. They build them both on this line.

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same boat as you and in AZ as well. Hoping to change to built soon to have any hope of making the 5/8 - 5/14 deliveries window. Stay strong AZ peeps!
Which dealership???

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe (I’m sure) another dumb question, but what is happening when the train is just sitting somewhere ? Mine has been in Walbridge OH for 4 days and isn’t expected to leave for another 5 .. I know someone mentioned they could only use certain tracks certain days of the week? Of course I’ve never even thought about how things get from point A to point B until this ordeal 🤣 and I have 2 daughters that had zero interest in trains…
The train is sitting for days because the railroads don’t have enough employees to move the trains. Conductors and engineers fall under hours of service like truck drivers do. Sadly the class 1 railroads have furloughed tons of people and there is simply a shortage of rested crews to haul goods. We had 165 repairmen in my shop two years ago. Now we have 34. My truck sat for days at a time before it got to Petersburg VA to the auto distribution center. It’s been there since last Saturday. Took five days to unload the cars. We just don’t have the employees anymore and the railroads keep rewarding shareholders over customers. Hopefully mine will be on a hauler this weekend but who knows. Hope this helps..

Jander76

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yoooo that's crazy how much progress we have received in the last month. Lots of people built , lots of people shipped , lots of people picking up the bronco. Finally receiving those baby pics. Simply insane. So it takes Ford 3 months after the bronco was produced to actually get active. @Ford Motor Company I do feel bad though for those people who are still on chip hold which I am assuming it's a small minority of us now ... Right ? Well let's hope we continue to be active and progress continues

dog-door-dog-dance.gif
I'm one of the glorious still on hold. Supposedly 05/05 to 05/11 delivery but I feel that's optimistic

Sponsored

rms333

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The train is sitting for days because the railroads don’t have enough employees to move the trains. Conductors and engineers fall under hours of service like truck drivers do. Sadly the class 1 railroads have furloughed tons of people and there is simply a shortage of rested crews to haul goods. We had 165 repairmen in my shop two years ago. Now we have 34. My truck sat for days at a time before it got to Petersburg VA to the auto distribution center. It’s been there since last Saturday. Took five days to unload the cars. We just don’t have the employees anymore and the railroads keep rewarding shareholders over customers. Hopefully mine will be on a hauler this weekend but who knows. Hope this helps..
Makes sense! Thanks for the explanation and I’m sorry for the stress that must cause at work, then waiting on your bronco just adds to it! Hope we all get them soon!