Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
y’all see that the 5/2 build week are getting their broncos shipped??? WHY AM I STILL ON CHIP HOLD?!? 😭
Because it’s clear to me that it’s all about the money and convenience for Ford at this point. If they havent figured out a plan to clear out Ice Mountain, it’s by choice or the plan was to ignore them for the ease of just spitting out complete vehicles. Customer service be damned! They have Bronco Raptors to start building soon! Doesnt appear Ford will have a day of reckoning on the Ice Mountain inventory, either, to force their hand.

I will never special order a vehicle with Ford again and they’ve probably lost me as a customer. I know it’s not my dealer’s fault but they have been informed as such. Sadly, the less than pleasant email brought me no sense of satisfaction.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Because it’s clear to me that it’s all about the money and convenience for Ford at this point. If they havent figured out a plan to clear out Ice Mountain, it’s by choice or the plan was to ignore them for the ease of just spitting out complete vehicles. Customer service be damned! They have Bronco Raptors to start building soon! Doesnt appear Ford will have a day of reckoning on the Ice Mountain inventory, either, to force their hand.

I will never special order a vehicle with Ford again and they’ve probably lost me as a customer. I know it’s not my dealer’s fault but they have been informed as such. Sadly, the less than pleasant email brought me no sense of satisfaction.
So much this!

Below is the exact cut and paste from one of my emails to my dealer yesterday!!!!!

“…please understand that, due to Ford and their mismanagement of this, and the fact that my Bronco has sat in a field for months on end, I plan to methodically review the vehicle before purchase. This is no reflection on you or WCF. It is a testament to Ford. Hopefully, you are vocal at your dealer meetings on how Ford needs to get their act together and not continually place blame on you as a dealer when it is Ford that dropped the ball. I was very serious when I commented on the forum that the ONLY reason I have stuck it out to this point is a direct result of you and WCF.”

All of us should have this talk with our dealers! It does not matter what we scream to the ivory towers of Ford, Farley, Levine, et. al. It matters what pressure the dealers bring to bear! Period.

coreymd

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 HAH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Happy Saturday. Steady progress on deliveries. At this rate, everyone who has already been built will have their deliveries within 6 weeks from today (June 18th).

Using the same math, the rest of us still waiting for builds should be built 200 weeks from today (March 7th, 2026). 🤔😂

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 1651958447221

Sponsored

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Macan GTS, Bronco Badlands 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So. This comparison just shows how ridiculous this whole process has become. Hey @Ford Motor Company. Please share this with one of the higher ups in the glass house. At some point the truth will come out on what a clown show the situation is with how the January ice mtn builds were handled. Yeah i know diff builds but still smh
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 47E0B357-E730-4111-81B5-0C3794780F99

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
\It does not matter what we scream to the ivory towers of Ford, Farley, Levine, et. al. It matters what pressure the dealers bring to bear! Period.
I wouldn't put @mrlevine in the same sentence as Farley.

As he's a communications director, that equates to "some low-level apparatchik in a cube." He's about 27 levels down the food chain from Farley at Ford and just slightly above an intern in the pecking order.

Doesn't excuse his abject incompetence in delivering communications, but he's a nobody in Ford.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok, multiple conversations with my dealer. Amazing people!!! He has the OCD checklist, page one, post one. He is detailing my Bronco for me. before arrival. We discussed this and although I would like to deal with this myself in many ways, the rig is too dirty to be able to identify any damage or defects prior to purchase without it being thoroughly cleaned. I will be handling my own post-purchase detail anyway so a scratch here or there won't be that big a deal. He is handling all of the Smart Vincent pieces, points, and he has been pretty mum on Ford buyer appreciation. I am hoping for a little surprise at pick up. We shall see. My choice, 100%, on using finance through them or my own. If I go long term 84 months through my bank I have 3.24%. If I go shorter term, I can get 1.99%. My black Bronco is now for sale. If anyone is interested, hit me up! I expect it will go very quickly.

That's it for my Saturday. I'm on shift through Tuesday and will be heading to my dealer via Uber on Wednesday morning to go over the vehicle at length and then if everything checks out, purchase. My dealer is going to allow me to spend as much time as I want to review, crawl under, inspect, test, and assuage any concerns I may have with my Ice Mountain rig.

It is not worth what we have gone through to get to this point. It is not. But, it is what I ultimately wanted as I have 97 days left in my career and embark on my new chapter. Fingers crossed it pans out. My dealer will not be the issue if there are any issues that prevent it from happening.
I have not even received either one of my Broncos and I believe the last paragraph to be absolutely true.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So. This comparison just shows how ridiculous this whole process has become. Hey @Ford Motor Company. Please share this with one of the higher ups in the glass house. At some point the truth will come out on what a clown show the situation is with how the January ice mtn builds were handled. Yeah i know diff builds but still smh
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group Screenshot_20220507-173823
Customer service is job 1 at Ford

Sponsored

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

THIS! 💯% 🎯

This will likely be the last Ford we ever purchase, after having bought half a dozen of them over the past 5 or so years. The taste left behind in my mouth over this cluster of a sh!T show won’t go away anytime soon, even after we take delivery of our Ice Mountain Build.

@Ford Motor Company has baited and switched on us from the very night reservations opened with options that they knew wouldnt be unavailable (to hype and get more reservations).

Granted, the entire world is upside down because of Covid, but Covid has absolutely nothing to do with establishing a line of communication.
At this point, I couldn’t care less how much Ford’s stock price tanks.
After the Bronco, we are likely DONE with this dinosaur of a company.

I’m guessing we won’t see ANY Bronco Raptors or Lightnings camped out on Dirt Mountain. Chip shortage my ass! WHERE the chips are GOING is what’s making the situation worse for us.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok, multiple conversations with my dealer. Amazing people!!! He has the OCD checklist, page one, post one. He is detailing my Bronco for me. before arrival. We discussed this and although I would like to deal with this myself in many ways, the rig is too dirty to be able to identify any damage or defects prior to purchase without it being thoroughly cleaned. I will be handling my own post-purchase detail anyway so a scratch here or there won't be that big a deal. He is handling all of the Smart Vincent pieces, points, and he has been pretty mum on Ford buyer appreciation. I am hoping for a little surprise at pick up. We shall see. My choice, 100%, on using finance through them or my own. If I go long term 84 months through my bank I have 3.24%. If I go shorter term, I can get 1.99%. My black Bronco is now for sale. If anyone is interested, hit me up! I expect it will go very quickly.

That's it for my Saturday. I'm on shift through Tuesday and will be heading to my dealer via Uber on Wednesday morning to go over the vehicle at length and then if everything checks out, purchase. My dealer is going to allow me to spend as much time as I want to review, crawl under, inspect, test, and assuage any concerns I may have with my Ice Mountain rig.

It is not worth what we have gone through to get to this point. It is not. But, it is what I ultimately wanted as I have 97 days left in my career and embark on my new chapter. Fingers crossed it pans out. My dealer will not be the issue if there are any issues that prevent it from happening.
97 days that’s less than a chip hold! What is the change??

MJ14

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer/22 Bronco OBX/02 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We gave up on the Bronco and bought something else a week ago. I'm still going to take it when it gets here and sell it. The local Kia dealer has offered me $14k over sticker for it. However, I heard today from a local dealership (not the one I ordered from but having the oil changed in my F150) that Ford is pulling modules out of built Broncos on dirt mtn to keep the assembly line going. So some of us have received built emails but are still in production, well, that's most us. I told him that was me and he said, "I would raise hell to Ford." Monday let's light up the 800 number!!!!!!!
I wonder how this dealership would know what you have shared.

I have shared in here that my brother and I have almost identical builds at 2 different dealers a few hours apart. He had an ETA of 5/2 to 5/6 and it came and went. He called the Bronco hotline and they basically said that ETA was BS and expect at least another month.

As far as mine, no eta what so ever at this point. I have a great dealer and I am kind of like others, if my dealership wasn’t so great I would probably go find a Jeep.

I work with three people, out of 13, who have brand new Jeeps and they all keep saying I should drive to Chrysler and buy a Wrangler. I’ve owned Wranglers though and they have nothing on Broncos. Like I said, if my dealer wasn’t great I would probably bail. The Chrysler guys are offering me a crazy deal to try and convince me to buy a Jeep.

The most frustrating part of it is that a co-worker owns a 2018 Wrangler and ordered a 2022 Gladiator in August and in late October she picked it up. A factory ordered Gladiator Mojave that was loaded in about 6 weeks from order to pick-up.
Sponsored