Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I ordered roof rack with my wildtrak. I remember for the 2021 broncos it was supposedly not allowed due to some production mistake etc. I go kayaking a lot so that's why using it for. I haven't seen a thread in which someone posted a kayak with their 2022 bronco yet which gets me a bit worried lol. I guess I'll find out when I get my bronco this month .... "Supposedly" wouldn't bet on it though . I haven't heard anything about the MPG I guess the best to counter act this would be to put premium fuel on it when you plan on putting a load on the roof. If I'm correct Ford sells a v shape Thule kayak product to have 2 kayaks on top of the bronco. I do wonder though what about those people who got 2021 broncos ... Like can they even mount anything on their bronco at all since supposedly due to the weight it wasn't allowed lol either way I'm happy to get a 2022 bronco over a 2021 bronco for sure
I ordered a roof rack but it’s not listed on my sticker. I think I’ve got myself talked into trying this when my Bronco comes…

https://vertiyak.com/products/vertiyak
Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am in a very similar situation with my Broncos yes I said Broncos. I will be talking with the owner of the dealership I’m goi g through tomorrow about a reservation that was stolen from me.
Such shortsighted decisions!!

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Today is the day my Bronco was supposed to be delivered…or shipped…or built… or whatever ETA Ford provided meant, because the definition changes depending on who you speak with. Was in Detroit for a wedding recently. Really regretting not commandeering my Bronco if it indeed exists.
So what's the new EDD now ?

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No one knows… LOL
Damn... Don't worry bro next month is the last month of the quarter so I'm sure in the last week @Ford Motor Company will put it into overdrive with the broncos in their so called temperature control warehouse ... Note I'm sure they aren't going to get to all January builds but I'm sure at least 25% of y'all still in production will get built at least

Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group george-michael-have-faith

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In two days it'll have been 666 days since I reserved my bronco. I've been through every stage of grief (several times) and am currently sitting in the circle of apathy. Although my Bronco was "built" in January, and "shipped" in February, here we are in May and still without my glorious Bronco... At this point, I almost don't event care, and that's just kind of sad...

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In two days it'll have been 666 days since I reserved my bronco. I've been through every stage of grief (several times) and am currently sitting in the circle of apathy. Although my Bronco was "built" in January, and "shipped" in February, here we are in May and still without my glorious Bronco... At this point, I almost don't event care, and that's just kind of sad...
wait you were “shipped” in february?!? where is your bronco?!?

Sponsored

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Ford Motor Company you completely failed in the Bronco release. Day 662 and still f**king waiting. Blend date 1/17/22, EDD date has now changed 11 times and counting. Bronco has been sitting in the Oklahoma City rail yard for 7 days and counting. I don’t about everyone else out there still waiting but when I see new trims and other Ford vehicles being promoted and release it makes me sick. If there are any members of the Ford family reading this, fire the current leadership of Ford and start over.

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's hard to believe my weekly call with Ford's MPH had no answers. My EDD is still showing 5/7. Like I mentioned in another post, I'm back on chip-hold after being removed on 4/1.

They say to contact the dealer. I have, and his communication with Ford is how I found out it's damaged. The Bronco Liaison Team has marked it as hot; the Owner Advocacy Team has contacted the plant to make sure it's a top priority, and yet they don't even have a solid ETA, but they're working on getting the unit repaired ASAP…

Ford, I've owned five Explorers, one Mustang, one Edge, three Volvos (when you owned them) and one EcoSport. A year ago, I was excited when I placed my order. Today, I don't even know if I'll get to enjoy this anytime this year.

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I got these in a text from my salesman. Didn't show up Friday, but apparently it showed up over the weekend. Hoping it'll get prepped so I can pick it up tonite. They're forecasting 80's and sun for the whole week in CLE, and it'll be perfect top down weather!

Bronco2.jpg

Bronco1.jpg

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Today is May 9th, the day I get my Bronco!

Haha. Just kidding. Nobody at @Ford Motor Company has even the slightest idea of when I'll get my #DirtMountainBronco.

Maybe sometime this summer....

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m continuing my campaign on twitter against ford and Levine and I encourage all of you to do same. Trying to make them care but prob will just get myself blocked!
Sponsored