First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree with this. Ordered my wife a brand new Explorer end of April. We already have a VIN and build week of 7-11. Doesnā€™t appear to be any issue building things.
She will love her explorer. We had a 2021 but traded in for expedition bc of 3rd kid in car seat

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you ever get any explanation regarding the reason why the first shipment of your Bronco was returned to the factory?
No explanation was given, at least to all the ones that came up to me congratulating me for getting it back. They all pretty much said the same thing, they were baffled. I was told they put a tracker on it so they could follow it while it was gone. On the 25th it quit pinging in Michigan. They found the tracker and unhooked it! šŸ˜Š

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I honestly think there was a compete stop on any progress to ā€œin production ā€œ since early April. The ones who received deliveries were already build status then. Ford made a decision to hold broncos and prioritize F 150 and explorers needing chips.
Mine has been built since late March and I still donā€™t have it yet

coreymd

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 HAH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I honestly think there was a compete stop on any progress to ā€œin production ā€œ since early April. The ones who received deliveries were already build status then. Ford made a decision to hold broncos and prioritize F 150 and explorers needing chips.
I agree, but even the rate of deliveries has slowed. There's still a 17 point gap between Built and Delivered. The two lines should eventually intersect, once all of the already built Broncos have been delivered.

Since the graph for Delivered units tracked closely to the regression line until two weeks ago, it could be that Ford has also slowed or stopped shipping Broncos (those that were already Built and not waiting for parts), or shipping times have increased, or the participation here has cooled - or all of the above.

Sponsored

coreymd

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 HAH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine has been built since late March and I still donā€™t have it yet
I guess Ford has shipped all of the Broncos that were 'easy' to ship. Now they have to dig the others out of the storage gridlock, or whatever the execuse is.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess Ford has shipped all of the Broncos that were 'easy' to ship. Now they have to dig the others out of the storage gridlock, or whatever the execuse is.
Funny thing is mine has been assigned a ramp number since March 26th and still has mot been shipped.And it does not ha e any holds shipping or chip. So I have no idea why it has not made the short 4 hour trip from Michigan to Ohio but Iā€™m not happy to say the least. Especially since I see multiple Broncos driving around every day and Iā€™m a day one res holder.

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

finally filled out the survey I got from Ford after taking delivery and gave all excellent ratings for my dealership and shit ratings for Ford lol also left comments explaining how fā€™ed up Fordā€™s treatment of us is/was

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Another week is over and once again another week of disappointment . My god. May is about over and onto June. When will this shit show end. If I'm correct no one was even built this week ... Simply insane. If I would have known that this would have happened I would have reserved my bronco in November 2021 because that way I probably would have had it by now but noooooo I had to think that if you reserve it as early as possible you'll get it as early as possible šŸ™„ @Ford Motor Company screw you

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another week is over and once again another week of disappointment . My god. May is about over and onto June. When will this shit show end. If I'm correct no one was even built this week ... Simply insane. If I would have known that this would have happened I would have reserved my bronco in November 2021 because that way I probably would have had it by now but noooooo I had to think that if you reserve it as early as possible you'll get it as early as possible šŸ™„ @Ford Motor Company screw you
I kick myself daily wishing I built the week before or after. Frustrating as all hell

Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can only be disappointed if you expected something???

libtech

Big Bend
First Name
Libo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In Moab again this weekend and literally parked outside my hotel is the exact trim and color of bronco. We are having a good time down here except every time I see another bronco I literally say out loud fā€™ck Ford (and their shit treatment of normal customers). The vehicle is awesome and I will be stoked if I ever get it. But I am never buying another ford again (as a first time buyer). Meanwhile my pops walks into a Toyota dealership and is getting his RAV4 at the end of June easy. I highly doubt Toyota exists on another planet with no supply chain issues. Just seems they manage their chain and expectation much better.

Intensepisgahbiker

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 XLT 3.5 EB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I awoke to an email that my BB has shipped and the EDD is nowJune 12th to 18th. It was early August. Sad thing is I could care less. This roller coaster of excitement then disappointment has taken its toll on us and we'll probably flip it when it arrives.

You guys enjoy Memorial Day, remember the ones who didn't make it back, and thanks to you guys that did.

blsbikes2

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Friday got an e-mail from Ford saying the build was done and figure about a week to the dealer.
And the e-mails keep coming. Yesterdays said inspections were being done and late June to dealer.
Today tracker update e-mail saying this:
Your new 2022 Bronco Big Bendā„¢ 2 Door has shipped and is on its way!

Our current estimate for delivery to xxxxxxxxx Ford is beā€tween June 21, 2022 anā€d June 27, 2022. Once it arrives, a dealership representative will contact you to arrange final delivery. Depending on your dealerā€™s location, weather conditions or other unforeseen delays, itā€™s possible that your vehicleā€™s estimated delivery time could vary. That said, itā€™s almost there ā€“ and we canā€™t wait to see you on the road in your new Ford!

So I guess its really coming. Just over 1.5 years since original order.
Sponsored