First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So has anyone financed through Ford credit ? What interest rates did you get ?
Sponsored

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And the awaiting shipment games begin…

I was switched from an EDD of 6/22-6/28 to an EDD of 7/12-7/18. Not too surprise, that’s exactly why I decided not to tell people in my regular world. From now on I’m only sharing with people in my forum world. You people are the only ones who understand anyway.

Sillkyslim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And the awaiting shipment games begin…

I was switched from an EDD of 6/22-6/28 to an EDD of 7/12-7/18. Not too surprise, that’s exactly why I decided not to tell people in my regular world. From now on I’m only sharing with people in my forum world. You people are the only ones who understand anyway.

Mine just changed this morning as well. Went from 6/16-6/22 to now 7/16-7/22. Had preregistered for Bronco Super Celebration Wisconsin back in March, thinking there's no way the Bronco would take 7 months to get here. Welp, here we are.

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just some data to share- i'm tracking mine via rail to NY and the estimate of June 11-17 seems way later than it is likely. The train company says mine gets off the train in NY this Tuesday the 21st. assuming that it gets moved out of the trainyard relatively quickly then i don't think 7/11-17 is accurate. hoping others have the same experience here and just wanted to share my data- it left MAP 6/15 and is due to arrive NY via rail 6/21

I want to thank everyone here for listening to me bitch since January when we all had the bad luck of being told there was a 90 day delay! This thread is my home at B6G; i really don't venture out to the main area anymore!
I hope you’re right, but from my anecdotal experience myself and watching others, those estimates seem to be pretty accurate.

theres there’s you cant account for like, random detour trips, getting offloaded from the train but having that rail car parked in a holding lot, and when the convoy actually shows up.

Rooting for ya, just don’t get frustrated if there’s a few extra steps.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I received shipped email June 13th. I’m EDD mid July. My dealer is just outside Philadelphia. Doesn’t seem logical to take 5-6 weeks for delivery but then again nothing has been logical so far w this bronco experience
2 weeks is my guess. MAX. probably build in cushion if they bronco sits in a rail yard

Sponsored

PricklyPear

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went to get my trade in appraised and the salesman goes “you know I was thinking about giving you a call this morning…” with a concerned look on his face. Naturally I thought the worst. His concern was that my Bronco arrived about an hour earlier and it wouldn’t be ready today… needless to say I didn’t care because SHE. IS. REAL.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group E7CB0958-8185-44A4-A10F-40FC63AA99D8

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Delivery date got pushed out a month to 7-17-23 from 6-17 to 23.🙄
Fu*k you Ford! I knew this was going to happen.

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Macan GTS, Bronco Badlands 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Delivery date got pushed out a month to 7-17-23 from 6-17 to 23.🙄
Fu*k you Ford! I knew this was going to happen.
My EDD also just got pushed out as well one month to 7/20 to 7/26. What’s interesting is I know that my bronco has been released to carrier in SD 3 days ago (per my sales rep normally about 7 days to the dealer once it hits this status) so going to be really interesting to see how long this last leg takes.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just a little more insight- my dealer told me that even though mine will arrive tues to the railyard, in his expeirence it can be 1-2 weeks from railyard to dealership so that kind of explains it a bit more.

Sponsored

LC4Dakar

Outer Banks
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus 7, Land Rover Series 2a
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The backdoor price is now $1,350 more than my original 2022 order and what is listed on the Window Sticker. Base price and delivery both higher.
What goes?

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Macan GTS, Bronco Badlands 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The backdoor price is now $1,350 more than my original 2022 order and what is listed on the Window Sticker. Base price and delivery both higher.
What goes?
Yeah. I am interested to see if the dealer invoice matches the window sticker when it all shakes out on delivery.

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What goes?
Were you ever given a price protection code? Customer service gave me a code to give to the salesman once I go to pick up my Bronco.

coreymd

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 HAH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For as erratic as Ford has been with the launch, they are pretty consistent when it comes to production tasks, even off the assembly line. Three straight weeks of ~6% going to 'Built' status per week. I wish I had the numbers to compare against for the end-of-Q1 push.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1655590043218

LC4Dakar

Outer Banks
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus 7, Land Rover Series 2a
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Were you ever given a price protection code? Customer service gave me a code to give to the salesman once I go to pick up my Bronco.
I have the price protection code, but you would think the systems would be linked and give pricing that matches the orders.
Sponsored