Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got this email today…what is happening….🙄🙄 I like that today I get an email saying between July 5th and next week. Buts it’s been in awaiting shipment for weeks now… so dumb! I’m annoyed!

7C1BAE3F-D04A-461A-85B9-30C368AC0204.png
At least they communicated. We will see if they hold up their end.
Sponsored

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got this email today…what is happening….🙄🙄 I like that today I get an email saying between July 5th and next week. Buts it’s been in awaiting shipment for weeks now… so dumb! I’m annoyed!

7C1BAE3F-D04A-461A-85B9-30C368AC0204.png
My EDD was June 27th-July 3rd and it hasn’t updated yet. I think there’s a little evil guy sitting behind a computer somewhere just messing with our EDD’s to mess with us. Evil master minds I’m telling you.

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, today marks two weeks since my dealer told me my bronco made it to ATL and there it has sat. I could have driven to and from ATL multiple times at this point 🙄
Anyhow, hoping to get an update today. We’ll see!

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m sorry to hear of all the fu(£ery Ford’s been putting fellow 1/17er’s through. I finally got to achieve my ambition of driving my OBX on the OBX this week and someday I know you’ll be achieve your Bronco hopes too.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group CB64FED4-827D-425B-9970-BAE2B9A1EE2C
Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group A3CA65D6-D29C-49FB-B91B-F7F0512D76B7

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m sorry to hear of all the fu(£ery Ford’s been putting fellow 1/17er’s through. I finally got to achieve my ambition of driving my OBX on the OBX this week and someday I know you’ll be achieve your Bronco hopes too.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group A3CA65D6-D29C-49FB-B91B-F7F0512D76B7
That will be me at the end of August. What village?

Sponsored

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That will be me at the end of August. What village?
We stay up in Nags Head, but drove down to the point at Hatteras to drive around and park for the day.

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We stay up in Nags Head, but drove down to the point at Hatteras to drive around and park for the day.
I should add that the NPS $50 permit fee is worth every dollar. My wife liked it so much that we're contemplating another 50 mile drive down there later in the week to hang out there again, although the weather may not cooperate.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So quick question . What's up with the shipping. Like are broncos that were on chip hold and then finally built after half a year of waiting in a separate shipping railyard compared to broncos recently produced and built ? I see past month broncos being shipped etc , around same time our broncos were build but most of us are still on awaiting shipping status. @Ford Motor Company whats up with this discrimination ? Like just because we were on chip hold now we got to wait to be put on a truck while broncos recently produced and build get shipped within a week they are built ? Wtf is this !!!

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I live in South Texas and the 90's are here to stay through September.
Yep, you just have to take what you can get around here and make the best of it. I'm just outside of College Station and not one of the highs on the 10 day forecast dip below 100. The high is 100 today, but everything else is 101-104. 🥵

I've had the front panels off for a week or so, but my kids are both gone for a few days so I'm going to take the clamshell off of the back this evening. Maybe that'll be enough to make it rain!

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So quick question . What's up with the shipping. Like are broncos that were on chip hold and then finally built after half a year of waiting in a separate shipping railyard compared to broncos recently produced and built ? I see past month broncos being shipped etc , around same time our broncos were build but most of us are still on awaiting shipping status. @Ford Motor Company whats up with this discrimination ? Like just because we were on chip hold now we got to wait to be put on a truck while broncos recently produced and build get shipped within a week they are built ? Wtf is this !!!
I’m totally speculating here, but I’ve spent my whole career in manufacturing. I think what’s happening is that the assembly line will be shut down soon for a scheduled outage to complete the tooling changeover for the rangers. Leading up to that shutdown, they are trying to absolutely maximize production to get as many units complete leading up to the shutdown. This means ignoring all of the shit mountain vehicles until then. Once the shutdown happens, hopefully they will focus on getting shit mountain shipped out.

The people at the factory making decisions about production don’t necessarily care about customer relations or how long we wait. In most cases, 20-25% of their pay is based on meeting production goals so the decisions they make will go towards maximizing those numbers.

As the people at Ford will tell you, “We make cars, not sense”

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did not know there were other beaches that they would let vehicles drive on. I thought Texas had the only ones. I need to get out more!

I like the beach but such a pain to clean the car afterwards.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep, you just have to take what you can get around here and make the best of it. I'm just outside of College Station and not one of the highs on the 10 day forecast dip below 100. The high is 100 today, but everything else is 101-104. 🥵

I've had the front panels off for a week or so, but my kids are both gone for a few days so I'm going to take the clamshell off of the back this evening. Maybe that'll be enough to make it rain!
We have the gulf breeze, you guys have it a lot worse than here.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We’re staying in Waves or Salvo this year - cant remember which one. You would have driven through them on way to Hatteras. The house we are renting is right on Route 12 on the ocean side so short walk to beach or a couple minute
drive to the auto accessible area. Plus should be able to catch the amazing bay sunsets.
For the tag, did you have to watch a video on sea turtles this year?

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Speaking of beach driving… can anyone recommend a good recovery kit or is it better to buy components (rope, shackles, etc) separately?

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My EDD did get moved up a week. I am now 7-19 to 7-25 and before my EDD was the last week in July. I look at this as a whoo hoo moment because it's all I've got. ♥
Sponsored