Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The dude is going to back to his jeep and see your bronco and be like you knew what you were doing 🤣🤣🤣
Oh absolutely. If anything I hope it just gave him a good laugh.

I strive to park next to wranglers and bronco sports to show we can be friends. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not to get all sentimental, and I know we said "last one out, kill the lights", but I can't help but feel this thread will live on. Maybe not visited as frequent, but will have it's own moments separate from the rest o

I strive to park next to wranglers and bronco sports to show we can be friends. :ROFLMAO:
Not everyone has their broncos yet. Some still don't. But if I'm correct everyone has at least been "built" lol

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, truck has made it to Texas. Been at a rail yard for at least two days. Only response from the frustrated dealer is that the rail/transport company said, and I quote " ...will look to get the units out by the end of the week." I know there are plenty of users who hate on dealers, but as a business owner, I could not imagine how mad I would be if I had literally millions in invested capital to work with Ford and have this kind of S*** preventing business from happening. At least I can honestly say that the only efficient thing Ford has done with my transaction is ding the credit card for the deposit and order fee. All else has been a slow motion train wreck. I have gone from excitement to what I can only describe as being numb. I can only hope that all of those responsible for such jacked experiences for all of the 6G users documented on this site experience never-ending customer service such as they have dumped on us. Worst part is that I still want the truck. I do promise Ford that I will never forget that the one thing they truly good at doing is F'ing up. With, according to Ford, over 50% of Bronco buyers are new to the brand, those responsible should be looking for new work. I might suggest the DMV- they can still be in the automotive business, but, it seems, crappy service is expected.
I don't know where in Texas you are but my Bronco stopped in San Antonio on a weekend and my dealer had 13 to pick up. I took delivery on my vehicle the following Thursday. 5 days was the time frame from the rail yard to the dealer and San Antonio is 2 hours away.

Kiowa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
suburban, clk convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't know where in Texas you are but my Bronco stopped in San Antonio on a weekend and my dealer had 13 to pick up. I took delivery on my vehicle the following Thursday. 5 days was the time frame from the rail yard to the dealer and San Antonio is 2 hours away.
I am in Dallas and the truck is in a suburb, not more than 5 miles from the dealer. It is looking like around a day wait per mile.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1DBCE388-B4D4-4845-9B02-345DD595AD13.jpeg

first fill up. I’m totally fine stuffing cash into the gas tank.;)

parked next to this fellow this morning too. I figured he would want a closer look
02ADE452-CB91-4B7C-BA52-9D32743A57A5.jpeg
What type of gas you filled her up with ?

Sponsored

coreymd

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 HAH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am in Dallas and the truck is in a suburb, not more than 5 miles from the dealer. It is looking like around a day wait per mile.
I got the call to pickup my Bronco in McKinney about a week after it arrived in Mesquite. The dealer had prepped it and performed the windshield recall in that time. But I got no heads-up about anything, even when I asked about it. Just the call saying it was ready.

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When I park next to a bronco sport I tell my kids, “Let’s park beside the little bronco baby. Look at the little bronco baby.” Come to think of it, I may need to straighten up if their’s any chance of us Big Broncos getting along with those little broncos. 🤔

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One of my friends texted me and asked if I got a Bronco sport. I sent them this meme and said no.
E74F44F7-E05D-42E7-BAE2-9BB28457FD77.jpeg

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello there

General Kenobi

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group E74F44F7-E05D-42E7-BAE2-9BB28457FD77
I need a Bronco windshield cover. I forgot what it’s called, it’s past my bedtime. Where did you get that?

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When I park next to a bronco sport I tell my kids, “Let’s park beside the little bronco baby. Look at the little bronco baby.” Come to think of it, I may need to straighten up if their’s any chance of us Big Broncos getting along with those little broncos. 🤔
It’s funny because after I did my first fill up, I was leaving the gas station and a bronco sport drove by me and waved. At first I was wondering if I knew them. Then I realized it’s because I’m their big brother ;)

Brking

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, truck has made it to Texas. Been at a rail yard for at least two days. Only response from the frustrated dealer is that the rail/transport company said, and I quote " ...will look to get the units out by the end of the week." I know there are plenty of users who hate on dealers, but as a business owner, I could not imagine how mad I would be if I had literally millions in invested capital to work with Ford and have this kind of S*** preventing business from happening. At least I can honestly say that the only efficient thing Ford has done with my transaction is ding the credit card for the deposit and order fee. All else has been a slow motion train wreck. I have gone from excitement to what I can only describe as being numb. I can only hope that all of those responsible for such jacked experiences for all of the 6G users documented on this site experience never-ending customer service such as they have dumped on us. Worst part is that I still want the truck. I do promise Ford that I will never forget that the one thing they truly good at doing is F'ing up. With, according to Ford, over 50% of Bronco buyers are new to the brand, those responsible should be looking for new work. I might suggest the DMV- they can still be in the automotive business, but, it seems, crappy service is expected.
My rig has been at the railyard since last week Tuesday. It's almost more difficult of a wait now that it is this close. Hopefully this week...

lowinfobdiamondguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's hilarious. I am so happy that my Bronco came with the cool phone slot in front of the cupholders. It fits my phone perfectly! My husband never rides with me, so I haven't had that problem yet. lol
Just a heads up that if you have one of the bigger phones (I have an iPhone 13 Pro) you might not actually need this. I was just about to purchase one but went out to the Bronco and stuck my phone in the door handle and it didn't slide through, no matter what angle I tried. But I also love the phone slot in front of the cupholders.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did some accessorizing today and over the weekend.

Gear America front shackles.

Gearshade custom bimini top. Was looking at the JJTops bimini but didnt want to put the velcro straps on. I also saw this custom flag on Gearshade’s IG account and asked if they could reproduce it. They happen to have one that was returned and sold it to me 40% off. Easy install. Suggest not doing after Bronco has been soaking in the rays. The metal is hot.

As for now, I think I just want a bumper bar with lights and then fog lights in the ends of the modular front bumper.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 6E012CD8-D8DB-40D4-BA1A-A12E317157A3

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 516D0CED-F10E-442A-9313-47C821F1E1E5

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group DBF875B9-34FC-4102-A23B-8992BC3A0FA9
Sponsored

Last edited: