Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My wife and I took our pup on a car ride to get some Duck Donuts yesterday in Daytona. This guy parked next to me.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group image
Old stomping grounds. I grew up in Daytona Beach when MTV still went there for spring break. Wild times!

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Old stomping grounds. I grew up in Daytona Beach when MTV still went there for spring break. Wild times!
Hahaha! It's funny to think how it used to be the hot spot for spring break back in the day. I believe I was in elementary school when that was a thing. Oh the 90's! Daytona really has come around. I think the spring break years really trashed a lot of the local spots. It wasn't until the last month or so that my wife and I even ventured out that way and we were both shocked at the growth and how they've actually started cleaning it up. Still a ways to go

Sponsored

jcashlady

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Question for you guys! I have a hard top. Someone is selling just their soft top a couple hours away from me…if I buy it from them, do I need any different hardware or anything, or can I just interchange them? I keep googling and it’s just not making sense to me

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went to the grocery store after work. A man came up to me and said “I see you got your Bronco. I ordered mine last November. Base, Area 51.” Now isn’t it amazing how we can size up someone with a little bit of Bronco information?

I said, “I reserved July 2020 (when I ordered mine, I was on my 2nd glass of wine at the time, I left that info out) & ordered last October, so I understand “. Funny how I must make my pain more obvious than his. 🙄

He noticed I painted my wheels. I suddenly felt like he was a stalker. 😅 Oh well, such as life as a Bronco owner. 😂😂😂

Last edited:

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Question for you guys! I have a hard top. Someone is selling just their soft top a couple hours away from me…if I buy it from them, do I need any different hardware or anything, or can I just interchange them? I keep googling and it’s just not making sense to me

If your Bronco was built after Sept 2021, you will need no extra parts to go from soft top to MIC.

To go from MIC to soft top, regardless of build date, takes a small pile of parts worth around $200.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...oft-top-soft-top-hard-top.52156/#post-1561292

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So it was my birthday last week and I told myself I'm going to buy myself something I've wanted since I was a young lad... Bought myself a strat 😤😤😤😤 also here is a pic of something else I picked up while I was in Harry Potter land... Also you can probably guess what my favorite color is 🤣 the same as my bronco , guitar , and cup 😏

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group PXL_20220828_163502005
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group PXL_20220828_173433978
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group PXL_20220830_183751185

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So it was my birthday last week and I told myself I'm going to buy myself something I've wanted since I was a young lad... Bought myself a strat 😤😤😤😤 also here is a pic of something else I picked up while I was in Harry Potter land... Also you can probably guess what my favorite color is 🤣 the same as my bronco , guitar , and cup 😏

Very nice! Happy birthday fellow Virgo. Mine is today, August 31…many years before yours! Ha!!

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, six Broncos encountered during my 3000 mile trek across the country. Now, I have seen one other green Wildtrak and one other green Black Diamond in three days here in my home town!! What the!!!!! Three or four others in various colors and trims as well.

My wife has commandeered my Bronco for a while. Whatever! Me, I’m on a plane headed to Granger Ford in IA to pickup Jamie’s new Explorer. Damn, Granger is amazing to work with!!!!

Last edited:

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, six Broncos encountered during my 3000 mile trek across the country. Now, I have seen one other green Wildtrak and one other green Black Diamond in three days here in my home town!! What the!!!!! Three or four others in various colors and trims as well.

My wife has commandeered my Bronco for a while. Whatever! Me, I’m on a plane headed to Granger Ford in IA to pickup Jamie’s new Explorer. Damn, Granger is amazing to work with!!!!
Have fun! I am going zip lining this Saturday. I thought my Bronco needed to get out for a bit.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have fun! I am going zip lining this Saturday. I thought my Bronco needed to get out for a bit.
I have taken my "Mall Bronco" to the mall lol, to 2 grocery stores, to the hairdressers, to the docs office, to the dealer a few times to 3 dog shows (all at the same local) and for a bath. I am keeping her in my garage since the crooks are stealing Jeeps etc in my local. I have been told someone in my gun club has one but no one seems to know if it is a Sport perhaps. I met the person skeet shooting a few weeks ago and he did not know what I was talking about Bronco Sports/ Broncos so I let it drop and figured I would find out eventually. Have fun zip lining. I like my feet on the ground so there will be no zip lining here. I am sure my Bronco understands. She is so much fun.....!!!!
Sponsored