First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Autobahn GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm a 2 door Black Diamond that got moved up from 2/14 to 1/31. Seems like they are focusing on 2 DR BD's for this 01/31 build week?
That is interesting, I have seen a lot of two doors as well. I am a four door OBX my only add was the LUX package, other than that just pretty stock. I was thinking and seeing more four doors on the 1/24 week. All I can do is sit and wait with excitement and be on the forums since my wife is about done hearing me talk about all of this.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just checked, and my Wildtrak was originally set for 1/31 build week and now it is 2/7.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/31/2022 BUILD WEEK GROUP 1641402199989

Hyfly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am a 4 door black diamond, Green, Mid package, Soft top, tow package, HD bumper, and got moved from 2/7 up to 1/31

Nick508

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 - Isuzu NPR HD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m almost afraid to post (in fear of jinxing myself) this but originally 1/31 moved to 2/7 now back to 1/31.
I don’t know the rhyme or reason why this took place, if it helps at all two door Outer Banks 2.3. No other options of note other than upgraded floor mats.

It’s amazing I ordered this truck day two order July 20 20. We’ve been fortunate enough to buy land and build a home which we’ve lived in since the last five months, my son got married just before I place the order I now have a beautiful healthy grandson. Point I’m trying to make is we’ve built a home and had a baby but still no truck lol. Just funny not complaining.

Sponsored

T4Gen3

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge Limited AWD, 2008 Saturn Aura XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm a 2 door Black Diamond that got moved up from 2/14 to 1/31. Seems like they are focusing on 2 DR BD's for this 01/31 build week?
Same here. We have a 2dr Black Diamond 7mt that just got moved forward from 2/7/22 to 1/31/22, but no e-mail from Ford and no VIN.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here. We have a 2dr Black Diamond 7mt that just got moved forward from 2/7/22 to 1/31/22, but no e-mail from Ford and no VIN.
You can call your dealer or ford CS and they will give you your VIN, then you can use the tracker

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So maybe MAP is just gonna build a weeks worth of cool stuff for cool kids, before they go back to the endless grind of Mama's family trucksters? AWESOME!

MIne's a 2dr Badmansquatch btw

Sponsored
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is my group! I’ve been stalking the forum for a long time-first post. Hopefully it doesn’t jinx me. Gotta do something though, my hubby is sick of listening to me talk about my Bronco! Was bumped from 1/24 to 1/31. EG 2 Door OB. NON SAS, modular bumper, roof racks, roast interior. So excited! Ordered out of the main dealership here in N. Idaho. Mine is supposed to be the first green one delivered. Hopefully the 1/31 build date sticks!

EndlessAdvnture

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Autobahn GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is my group! I’ve been stalking the forum for a long time-first post. Hopefully it doesn’t jinx me. Gotta do something though, my hubby is sick of listening to me talk about my Bronco! Was bumped from 1/24 to 1/31. EG 2 Door OB. NON SAS, modular bumper, roof racks, roast interior. So excited! Ordered out of the main dealership here in N. Idaho. Mine is supposed to be the first green one delivered. Hopefully the 1/31 build date sticks!
Welcome to the group. I to am a EG OBX but four door. LETS GO!!!

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm at 4 door Black Diamond, so maybe it's BD week. Is anyone like me, checking the backdoor link everyday in fear of getting bumped (again - I was 2/7, bumped to 2/14, then bumped again to 1/31)?

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm at 4 door Black Diamond, so maybe it's BD week. Is anyone like me, checking the backdoor link everyday in fear of getting bumped (again - I was 2/7, bumped to 2/14, then bumped again to 1/31)?
you could be right! Maybe it is BD week?

Flutebird

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Howdy folks from North Texas! (Not my standard greeting, but maybe after a few cold ones.) Thought I'd seek out and wait things out with those in the same boat as me. Was a 2/7, then bumped up to 1/31. Fingers crossed it sticks. I know many others were bumped the other way. Wishing good luck to us all. Bona fortuna!

For those curious, I'm a day 10 reservation, 3/15/21 order, 2.3 BB switched to OBX, switched back to BB 4dr in Area 51, MIC, roof rails, aux switches, and signature lighting. Removed tow package early on.
Sponsored