Hyfly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It has to be a combined total of 1866. I'm a 2/3 blend, 1683/1866 with a rotation # of 2981. On the tracker, as an example, there is a 2/2 blend, 271/1866 with a rotation # of 1442. The delta in rotation #s is about 1500; it would be more than double that if 1866 cars were built each day.
This makes me feel better. I couldn't for the life of me figure how they planned to build 1,866 each day.
Sponsored

BobaFetz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Bronco is ON! Just checked and modules are active. Sync is also active. Let the excitement commence!
Man I really hope this movement keeps up to Friday! Congrats to all that have been built so far!

Nemo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yay!?

PCM modules doesn't show anything and the BCM modules popped. Tear tag still shows DAA. Sync is coming back good too.
I'm not sure what it means but progress is good.

Can anyone enlighten me?

johnbasler

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4d, '73 K5 Jimmy, '67 Mustang, '03 TJ Rubi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yay!?

PCM modules doesn't show anything and the BCM modules popped. Tear tag still shows DAA. Sync is coming back good too.

Can anyone enlighten me?
it seems like you are in the final assembly stages - if they are really going in order there are a couple that are about 20 in front of you that are fully done. I am about 100 units behind you. Fingers crossed. I keep refreshing - are we aware how many shifts they are running at this point?

Sponsored

StachioAttack72

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So my tear tag is DAA, 2/1 blend, mods popped this morning but nada in terms of an EDD yet. I was able to add it to the My Ford app, but can’t activate sync. Not sure if my PCM modules need to populate or not?

My OCD is kicking into overdrive! Ugh!

Last edited:

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yay!?

Can anyone enlighten me?
I never even noticed that the PCM doesn’t show anything when my BCM popped, I guess I still have another step

johnbasler

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4d, '73 K5 Jimmy, '67 Mustang, '03 TJ Rubi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
just checked again - and have modules and sync alive...

Let's go!

jasman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My tracker won't load anymore, my window sticker is gone, and no modules turned on. These are probably not great signs.

Sponsored

dburke1203

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How do I get my information put on the tracker? All I know is that My car went into production the week of 1/31, and had a blend date of 2/2. Other than that I don't know anything. Never got an ETA for delivery. Just continues to say "in production". None of my modules have populated yet. What do I need to do to hopefully get some good information?

Congrats to everyone getting their information today!! Makes me feel a little better that people in this build week are getting somewhere!

dburke1203

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How do I get my information put on the tracker? All I know is that My car went into production the week of 1/31, and had a blend date of 2/2. Other than that I don't know anything. Never got an ETA for delivery. Just continues to say "in production". None of my modules have populated yet. What do I need to do to hopefully get some good information?

Congrats to everyone getting their information today!! Makes me feel a little better that people in this build week are getting somewhere!
Spoke too soon! My modules just populated!! I am 364/1866

Hyfly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone know how late they’re working tonight?

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The link to the tracker is in the first post of this thread. I tried to paste the link but it pasted the whole spreadsheet. If you go to first post you can click on the link and add your build info

Crazyhorse8889

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RTR Mustang, 1933 Ford truck, Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No modules on mine yet. Originally 2/3 blend. 4dr 2.7 mid softtop BD sas