Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is everyone that's waiting on the "built/shipped" email a 2.7L ? I'm just curious if those were all pulled off the line to tie the coolant hose back away from the lower pulley? That issue has come up repeatedly lately and I wonder if Ford quietly pulled them off the line to fix them.
Interesting theory. I'm a 2.7
Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes usually, but I think it’s going to their Shelbyville, KY mixing center because we have 2 big Ford plants here and it will go there and be unloaded and then sent over to dealership. Might just be mine because I’m close to the JC lot.
Do you know of any reason it could be 2 weeks and a Bronco is still awaiting shipment?

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is everyone that's waiting on the "built/shipped" email a 2.7L ? I'm just curious if those were all pulled off the line to tie the coolant hose back away from the lower pulley? That issue has come up repeatedly lately and I wonder if Ford quietly pulled them off the line to fix them.
Negative. 2.3l here.

Still nothing. People showing later build dates than me are already shipped.

I should stop trolling Levine on Twitter, fucker is probably giggling with his finger on the scales or something

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do you know of any reason it could be 2 weeks and a Bronco is still awaiting shipment?
Yes it could be many things if it’s still at the plant after it was finished it could have got flagged for something and waiting for it to be fixed. I’m a team leader in final area and if it gets flagged for a scratch or dent my guys fix it but that would only hold it up a day or two. Could be a defective part they caught and had to order. Many different things it could be but 2 weeks is a little extreme.

Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes it could be many things if it’s still at the plant after it was finished it could have got flagged for something and waiting for it to be fixed. I’m a team leader in final area and if it gets flagged for a scratch or dent my guys fix it but that would only hold it up a day or two. Could be a defective part they caught and had to order. Many different things it could be but 2 weeks is a little extreme.
I'm guessing the dealers don't have access to info that could be delaying shipping?

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm guessing the dealers don't have access to info that could be delaying shipping?
Not if it’s sitting at the plant still for a defect/part or paint/metal repair. They can’t access anything until the vehicle is released from the plant.

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Negative. 2.3l here.

Still nothing. People showing later build dates than me are already shipped.

I should stop trolling Levine on Twitter, fucker is probably giggling with his finger on the scales or something
Same here. I made a Twitter just to tweet him tonight. Doubt I’ll get a response

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m showing produced but no build email. My eta was just pushed a month out with no explanation. I don’t get it

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not if it’s sitting at the plant still for a defect/part or paint/metal repair. They can’t access anything until the vehicle is released from the plant.
Sorry to keep bugging you, but do you think the status would be "In Production" if it was still in the plant? My status is "Awaiting Shipment".

Sponsored

1936Ford3W

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion, 1956 Ford, 1936 Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is likely a silly question but does “In Transit“ really mean its moving? The tracker says it was shipped 10/25. Do they all go by rail until it gets somewhere a truck gets it? The JCT website just says pending. Is there any other trucking company that would be moving it?

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is likely a silly question but does “In Transit“ really mean its moving? The tracker says it was shipped 10/25. Do they all go by rail until it gets somewhere a truck gets it? The JCT website just says pending. Is there any other trucking company that would be moving it?
No
Yes in transit should mean it’s moving but on the JC site it shouldn’t read pending. Mine was pending for half a day maybe and then went to dispatched then I knew it was moving but its possible they didn’t update yours. And no a lot of vehicles never go on a rail most go by truck.

1936Ford3W

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No

Yes in transit should mean it’s moving but on the JC site it shouldn’t read pending. Mine was pending for half a day maybe and then went to dispatched then I knew it was moving but its possible they didn’t update yours. And no a lot of vehicles never go on a rail most go by truck.
Thanks for the help. So I guess that means if it’s not updated I could get the surprise call it’s at my dealer at some point.

1936Ford3W

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes it might just show up but some of these are sitting because of dealer priority also. They will ship the vehicles going to the bigger dealerships first.
Maybe I’ll be in luck because it’s going to a pretty decent sized dealer in St. Louis..

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long did you wait from when you got pushed back?
I was a 10/19 blend with a 10/21 production date. My window sticker just changed to 10/28 so how long after did you get your email and status change?
Was 10/18 blend on window sticker. Then showed 10/20 in production with a delivery estimate of 11/20 for a week. Then One week and a day later I got the built email showing 10/25 build date and the delivery estimate changed to 11/17 through 11/23. Never received a shipped email but it showed shipped late yesterday on the Ford tracker. So original blend date to ship took a week and 3 days for mine.
Sponsored