First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just checked the Ford Tracker and it now shows that the vehicle was delivered to Tuttle-Click Ford in Irvine. I'll be calling my sales guy right when they open to pick it up today. It arrived at the Mira Loma Rail Yard on Friday.
Sponsored

Thkidson23

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco and 21 bronco (coming)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
the date on the very bottom. I believe every time they access it from a certain internal app, the date changes. I have no proof, only experience now (3 weeks after the build) that it kept changing every few days, most likely going through QC stations and being resent to the floor. I was told by someone who has access to internal Ford systems that this was the case for mine, that it had been sent back and "held" a few times. Its just a hypothesis though. For those who's dates changed after shipping, its probably when some accounting process triggers it at that point. Disclaimer - I'm not presenting this as fact, only observation and guesses. In the end, it doesn't really matter as much as the fact that Ford doesn't communicate ANYTHING during the 3 weeks (some have said months) between "in production" and "built".
Gotcha
My sticker has 11/2/21 at the bottom
not sure if/when/how many times thats changed.
but ill keep an eye

debbeyq

Big Bend
First Name
Debbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special, we have 3 teen drivers
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone else that’s still “in production” have a modular bumper?
No mod bumper; but SAS, rock rails, tow.. I'm stuck in production, blend 10/22.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP. Maybe you could add a poll to your original post that we can track how many of us have taken delivery, got shipped emails, built emails, or nothing at all. Would be good to know what percentage of us are getting nothing from Ford
If you go to page 1 you will see my tracker, it's updated to page 70 only, but will get it up to date today or tomorrow.

Thkidson23

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco and 21 bronco (coming)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My ETA date just changed this morning on the sight from page 76.

Blend 10/22 No updates from Ford at all
eta was 11/7-11/13 this has now been changed to 11/25-12/1
my eta delivery has been 11/11 for quite a while
like you no updates since sched production

pretty wild how each person is on their own journey and ford has this crazy amt of detail and ability to communicate but dont appear to use it

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone in this build week actually received there bronco yet? I’m trying to gauge how quickly it came after the ship date (I’m in NY).
Yes 9 Broncos in this week build were delivered, check master tracker on Page1.

Hey guys anyone know what transit date means? Looks like mine shipped to Texas but has a transit date of 22?
They say it's your delivery window in days, mine say 76!

The date on the bottom of my window sticker changed to 11/5 also. Why does it do that? Last date was 10/29 which I don't know what that represented. Tracker says shipped 10/25, received shipped email on 10/27. Sent an electronic mail to my dealer to have them peek into the system. Luckily he has been good about getting back to me through this whole process.
That's the date the WS was generated, it has nothing to do with your car production numbers, get a VIN from a 1 year old FORD, paste it to the link, it will give you today's date, I think the WS once generated stay active for X amount of days then another one produced.

With all the various trackers people have posted, none of them match what the dealer has provided me from their system which is supposed to be the most accurate. I'm waiting on his update today for me. One would think this information would be pulled from a single source but it can't be. Seems so odd the same items can be a day or two different source to source.
So on my dealer's master communication PDF from Ford, they show my delivery 1/4/2022, on my tracker it's 11/28-12/04 2022, and they showed me their PDF so I know it's legit, however when my salesman looked my car shipping status via rail, he told me it was at Kansas last Friday.

I'm thinking, based on the run-around we're getting, its printed every time it goes back through some QC point. Mine has been the only date changing for 3 weeks as well. It was 10/17, then 10/22, then 10/31.
Can you post your blend date, 1st time you got a notification your car was built, delivery eta, would like to add your info to the master tracker.

I'll be damned, got a shipped notification today. a full 2 weeks after blend date.
can you post your blend date, modules date, shipped date etc. so I can update the master tracker?

10/20 blend still no email here
I can check the Ford links for you if you don't know how to do it, I need VIN and order number, just tag me on the post here and I'll ket you know.

iradi8

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, while emailing back and forth with the dealer he looks out the window and my Bronco shows up on the truck! Not me in the pic...that is the dealer owner. I live 2.5 hours away.

Ford Bronco đź›  10/18/21 Build Week Group 1636479785641

Ford Bronco đź›  10/18/21 Build Week Group 1636479800901

Last edited:
OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I enter my VIN, Bot captcha checked off, and then click search.

Get a little rotating icon for a brief moment and then back to square one. Nada - iPhone, computer (multiple different browsers).
I tried iPhone, Galaxy, a couple pcs and nothing.

Welp my ETA end date was yesterday. No updates still. In production on the tracker
Did you attempt to do direct query?
This is my car's query, replace my vin and order number with yours to see what you are getting there
https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=1FMEE5BP4MLA87884&orderNumber=9169

I still have no information, not even a flag for me.
10/18 blend, shows still in production 10/19 then nothing. 10/2-10/8 eta. Guess that didn't happen.
Wait some more.
This is my car's query, replace my vin and order number with yours to see what you are getting there
https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=1FMEE5BP4MLA87884&orderNumber=9169

10-18 blend here. Still “in production.” Thank you @Ford Motor Company for not letting so many of us know what’s going on. It makes no sense with how automated things are nowadays. I get WAY more communication buying a phone case on Amazon than buying a vehicle from Ford.

I just checked the Ford Tracker and it now shows that the vehicle was delivered to Tuttle-Click Ford in Irvine. I'll be calling my sales guy right when they open to pick it up today. It arrived at the Mira Loma Rail Yard on Friday.
Nice, post some pics!

OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Find the final update to the master tracker, 11 Broncos were delivered as of today, if you see missing dates next to your name on the tracker, please tag me here and give me the missing date, this is successful tracking sheet only if you post your dates.

<iframe src=""></iframe>
Sponsored

Last edited: