dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

see, this is where I’m torn. Part of me wants to walk away, but at the same time, I’ve waited this long. I’ve taken a vacation to drive hours away to see Broncos. I’ve bought merchandise. I feel like I have too much(mostly time) invested to buy something else, but I’m kinda over the wait and not too excited about potentially having to wait until 22 to get my 21
i hope u stick with it i felt the same but finally picking it up today. drove it yesterday
It’s a miracle! Well, close. Can’t believe it.

Picked it up last night. Tracker even updated after I talked to the dealer

Ford Bronco đź›  10/18/21 Build Week Group 877D760A-AFA9-4604-BE64-508AC7AD314F
thats awesome more and more of us have started driving our new rides

Sponsored
OP
OP
Moparguy

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got pulled over yesterday and was offered $8.5K above my OTD, which yields to $13K above MSRP!

BronkoNagurski

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How many folks here are well past their ETA delivery date with zero update of any kind? All my ETA dates remain unchanged from last week, with "in production" status dated 10/22.
If I don't hear anything by the end of next week I'm just buying something else. Ford doesn't deserve my money. I think I'd feel differently if they would just tell me what's going on, but being in the dark like this and seeing people get their much later builds is making me kind of resent the Bronco at this point. Petty, but true.

Jkayhay

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerrikay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If I don't hear anything by the end of next week I'm just buying something else. Ford doesn't deserve my money. I think I'd feel differently if they would just tell me what's going on, but being in the dark like this and seeing people get their much later builds is making me kind of resent the Bronco at this point. Petty, but true.
https://new.unitedroadlogistics.com/Oviss/Login...
Have you looked it up on this website? I had to track mine myself.

BronkoNagurski

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

debbeyq

Big Bend
First Name
Debbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special, we have 3 teen drivers
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How many folks here are well past their ETA delivery date with zero update of any kind? All my ETA dates remain unchanged from last week, with "in production" status dated 10/22.
Me!

CarryOn

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-350, 2014 JK Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine’s been in production with no updates since 10-18, so finally asked my dealer to ask their sales rep if they could see what’s going on.

Rep said unit is still at the plant on the production side and not gate released. Not deemed shippable by the plant, and no updates are provided on units still in production outside of what is published in VV (whatever that is.). Rep guesses it still has to go thru more inspections.

If something is not right about my order, I don’t understand why it isn’t just fixed as we all know they have the parts as they keep on pumping more out each day. At least I know where it’s at. I bet many of us in limbo are like my order and it has issues and has been tossed aside for a month+.

hartstev99

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine’s been in production with no updates since 10-18, so finally asked my dealer to ask their sales rep if they could see what’s going on.

Rep said unit is still at the plant on the production side and not gate released. Not deemed shippable by the plant, and no updates are provided on units still in production outside of what is published in VV (whatever that is.). Rep guesses it still has to go thru more inspections.

If something is not right about my order, I don’t understand why it isn’t just fixed as we all know they have the parts as they keep on pumping more out each day. At least I know where it’s at. I bet many of us in limbo are like my order and it has issues and has been tossed aside for a month+.
Similar issue, in production since 10/25, zero info. My salesman said there are no updates he can access. Looks like my 2021 build will arrive in 2022 or never. If the vehicle has to remain in the factory for a month to work out quality control issues, what can we expect down the road? Will there be an extended warranty?? Doubt it!!

Jkayhay

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerrikay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Came from Sep 13th, my new build date is 10/18 ETA is 12/1, no sticker, and no communication from @Ford Motor Company regarding updates.
FYI the 1-800-334-4375 number was useless for me, the marketing team seems to be out of sync, some claim they cannot provide build dates and some are providing members here with that data :unsure:

Helpful links:-

Window Sticker
Paste your link after the '=' to get your WS if available
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

Ford Tracker
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

Bronco6g tracker
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/pages/tracker/

Edit1: 10/12 our Ford tracker started showing In Production around 2-3 pm, first window sticker popped up at 6pm with @moab_b2 being the first to report it, my blend 10/20, so my WS showed about 8 days before production.

I will keep updating this #1 post as soon as more information comes up.
I cannot find the thread. My shipped date was 11/2 and delivery is 11/19
Sponsored