🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Going to be a fun one though... Due to the debacle of this roll out and season we are in, going to have to fly to Florida and spend a few days with family while picking up the Bronco. Load it up for a 1500 miles Pony Express type ride back to Oklahoma. No complaints as it will be a fun road trip in the saddle. Nothing but grins the entire drive I hope!

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok fella’s and Fellerets
i just want my tires to be more beefy looking and don’t want to remove the crash guards . So which tire should I get and not lifting or leveling .
285/70R17
305/70R17
315/17R17
Really best to handle this within the wheels and tires area, but to answer your question regarding larger tire sizes, if you go to a 35 inch tire (315/70-17) for instance would REQUIRE crash bar removal unless you intend not to turn full lock. Can it clear when visually looking at the tire move, yes, kinda, but if you drive forward at all and turn it will hit and potentially hit hard at higher speeds. There is a reason they dont exist on Wildtrak models because they come with 35's and a small lift. If you are not on a sasquatch package and intend to NOT lift the vehicle, there is no question 35s will rub.

If you do a lift, you may be able to clear, but full lock will still hit, maybe a huge 4-6 inch lift might clear, but you have to understand the wheel well is only so wide, so if the tire isnt moving away from the wheel arch, the nature of the diameter and width of the tire, especially when it is widening like 315mm, it is going to hit those bars. Personally, if you really wanted 35s and wanted the crash protection, I would look to an engineering/fabrication place at welding in more steel support in the spot but not square channel steel as to lessen the intrusion into the wheel arch area while provided protection from any wheel/tire into the cabin.

In saying that, 34 inch tires (305/70-17) may fit okay with the front removed and not as exuberant steering during offroad traversal. At least from all the personal experience anyone has had so far on these vehicles. Even with a lift, 35 and 37s can rub under offroad circumstances.

Sponsored

Rrpilot

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No changes to pizza tracker this morning … Bronco 6g tracker says built 11/2 with ETA of 11/27 to California. This puts me right on track for a Thanksgiving delivery. Only problem is I will be OUT OF TOWN visiting family 😭. Hoping that 11/27 is the end of the window and that it will be delivered much earlier than that! If anyone figures out the rail car number for CA let me know!
I'm in the same boat, my ETA is 11/25 to Southen California, we might be on the same train. But I'll be in Northern Nevada visiting family for Thanksgiving. Still waiting on shipping info.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 88678C17-DA74-40C6-8B53-054DD1B7047F

Just rolled in this morning. 2049 rotation, 1026 blend and officially built 10/28. I never got a shipped notification and Palsapp still shows pending. Came on a small 3-car hauler with 2 other Broncos….

Last edited:

CriticalBroncoTheory

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in the same boat, my ETA is 11/25 to Southen California, we might be on the same train. But I'll be in Northern Nevada visiting family for Thanksgiving. Still waiting on shipping info.
@Rrpilot I am also in Southern California. What dealership are you working with? I'm with Santa Monica Ford.

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 88678C17-DA74-40C6-8B53-054DD1B7047F

Just rolled in this morning. 2049 rotation, 1026 blend and officially built 10/28. I never got a shipped notification and Palsapp still shows pending. Came on a small 3-car hauler with 2 other Broncos….
Amazing :love: Congrats!

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly the same situation for me. 10/25 blend
rotation #1245.
Built on 10/26 and "in transit " with 11/6 ETA. Keep in mind that I only live 5 miles from map, and that my dealership is only 9 miles from map. No trackers, no status change, no baby picture and my dealer has no idea where it's at.
Can't figure out why people are getting baby pictures who were built a week later than me, and I get nothing.
Thankfully this awesome, positive thread has kept me entertained and in good spirits.
You are not alone. Tracker was up this morning, same info. No change. Are we the In Limbo group or in the Upside Down? I’m on the west coast and it still says ETA 11/16. Was hoping to get it before attending Off-Roadeo but I doubt it now. Kind of a bummer to be so excited and the air gets let out.

calcutta

Big Bend
First Name
Coby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MME CA Route 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bottom WS number for me just switched from 10/27 to 11/3, has there been a good answer on why this switches?

ETA still the same FWIW
Mine was 10/25 until yesterday when it switched to 11/2, and now today shows 11/3. Dunno what it means but hope it stops changing 😂 ETA likewise unchanged.

BoMiltenberger

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 BL Lux Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in North Dallas around I-35 & 635. I've got a good spot we could do a meetup at. https://theshopclubs.com/dallas/

I'm a member there so could probably have a little Broncos & Brunch action one weekend!
I’m down! Has your car been built? I’m expecting thanksgiving week arrival with modules popped yesterday. Maybe the 27th? I’m NW HWY and the tollway.
Sponsored