Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is actually going to Northern Virginia (hopefully along with @bdub2you 's). It's taken so long that my move in early October came up. I'm flying back to VA for Thanksgiving so I'm really hoping it's there so I can drive it back to CO.
I'm not very hopeful on my end. The ETA in my build email said 11/16 to 11/22, but it's still awaiting shipping according to the palsapp website and the tracker here on bronco6g. We're kind of running out of days at this point for it to be loaded on a truck and make it here and considering Ford hasn't met any of the dates they've set up till this point for me, I'd be pretty shocked if they met this one.
Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not very hopeful on my end. The ETA in my build email said 11/16 to 11/22, but it's still awaiting shipping according to the palsapp website and the tracker here on bronco6g. We're kind of running out of days at this point for it to be loaded on a truck and make it here and considering Ford hasn't met any of the dates they've set up till this point for me, I'd be pretty shocked if they met this one.
Same here, I thought for sure if would arrive on time once I got the built email. Thankfully I'm in town until December 3rd and then back again for Xmas just 2.5 weeks later. If it doesn't arrive by the end of the year then I'll just cry.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just called for an update and the robot said mine scanned in Haverhill within the last hour. So, finally out of Portsmouth. I'd imagine yours is the same.
Yours and mine are definitely on the same train. Just called and got the same update

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shipped date 10/31

Arrived at dealer in Texas 11/18

13FA65B3-CC31-4C98-9A9D-BCD3664F7C64.jpeg

Sponsored

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same boat. Supposed to be delivered 11/18 to 11/24 and still no ship email nor do the trackers show any shipping info. I'm hoping it's shipped but Ford just doesn't have there shit together and havn't updated my info. What a shit show!

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine went south and north between chicago Illinois and Southern Indiana. Back to blue island Illinois and in one day after sitting ther for 3 mine is sitting in Kansas City Kansas now. As soon as mine got on a BNSF train it was in Kansas City in about 12 hours
Sorry for not reading every detail of the tracking, however has anyone discovered a way to track BNSF. Ive tried all the links I have gathered from earlier posts (CSX, UP, NS Rail Tracking) and didnt get anywhere. I have a rail number on BNSF but cant figure out how to use it. Any help will be appreciated. My dealer advised today my 11/07 build is currently in Kansas City.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry for not reading every detail of the tracking, however has anyone discovered a way to track BNSF. Ive tried all the links I have gathered from earlier posts (CSX, UP, NS Rail Tracking) and didnt get anywhere. I have a rail number on BNSF but cant figure out how to use it. Any help will be appreciated. My dealer advised today my 11/07 build is currently in Kansas City.
Someone posted this.
As far as i know, it's only a telephone service. Call 800-235-2352.
At first prompt, say LOCATION
At second prompt say CAR LETTERS ONLY, example, B-N-S-F
At third prompt say CAR NUMBERS ONLY, example, 1-2-3-4-5-6
At fourth prompt say DONE
Then wait for tracking info. Pro tip, speak super clearly.
Super easy.

Sponsored

BabyJake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just keep using CSX since all broncos start with them they track until they reach their destination. I tried BNSF and they ask for package info so i just hang up lol.

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
Someone posted this.
As far as i know, it's only a telephone service. Call 800-235-2352.
At first prompt, say LOCATION
At second prompt say CAR LETTERS ONLY, example, B-N-S-F
At third prompt say CAR NUMBERS ONLY, example, 1-2-3-4-5-6
At fourth prompt say DONE
Then wait for tracking info. Pro tip, speak super clearly.
Super easy.
Thanks Sven, it worked perfectly. Over/under on how many times I will dial this number until the 26th or arrival is 85!

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Sven, it worked perfectly. Over/under on how many times I will dial this number until the 26th or arrival is 85!
85.....your a better man than I. I have been saving it in case my Bronco ever ships. Glad to know it works. Good luck!

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So my theory on all these builds with no updates and the bad parts holding things up. Is that it is so automated that they can’t push our units back through the line to get the parts replaced that they will have to wait until the spot between the end of 2021 builds and the beginning of 2022 builds, and shove them in there. So I am not expecting mine until the end of the year. 🤬

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just keep using CSX since all broncos start with them they track until they reach their destination. I tried BNSF and they ask for package info so i just hang up lol.
Not always. I found one today that I had to track using Northern Southern's online tracking program
Sponsored