First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
General sales manager called me yesterday, went and filled out all the paperwork. Smooth operation until...... Massachusetts RMV can take up to two weeks to issue plates!?! 🤮

Resized_Resized_20211215_162252.jpeg
Man that would suck for me if i was in your state. Register in AK and last car took me 4 months to get my plates. Every 30 days i ask the dealer for a new temp and they oblige. Pretty sure i'm going to play the same game with the Alaska DMV this time around. Navy Federal LOVES sending me "give us the damn title or else" correspondence too!
Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got this from my salesguy… it’s with the money Ford gave to the dealerships for customer satisfaction…. $249 value
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 8D71F25E-244E-4C7C-9643-3ACC84BBC97D
Looking into getting one of those too, they seem really good

Sponsored

BroncTex

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone remember who it was that could track rail cars if our dealer wouldn't give us the info? I would like to track mine, shipped today.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got this from my salesguy… it’s with the money Ford gave to the dealerships for customer satisfaction…. $249 value
My dealer is anti swag

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone remember who it was that could track rail cars if our dealer wouldn't give us the info? I would like to track mine, shipped today.
@mpeugeot is your guy, providing he’s still able to help out! Glad to see the group starting to round out with build and shipped emails!

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
for real though?

I honestly can't remember the last time I had to jump a car. Maybe HS? (that was 20+yrs ago).

Am I doing something wrong? 😂
You are probably doing everything right. My son's alternator on his car was going bad and draining his battery. The charger worked great.

But I haven't used it on our newer vehicles and I believe you can use it to charge other things as well.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice, my dealer gave us the recovery kit (the cheaper one) :(

Sponsored

Ingridthehorrible

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy 2500HD, 2008 Buell 1125R, 98 Buell S1W
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
General sales manager called me yesterday, went and filled out all the paperwork. Smooth operation until...... Massachusetts RMV can take up to two weeks to issue plates!?! 🤮
That's crazy man. I feel for you. In NC (and in most states I think), when you buy a vehicle from a dealership, the dealership issues a temp tag good for 30 days, and DMV sends your permanent tag in the mail. I can't imagine buying a new car (especially the Bronco!) and not being able to drive it home. Hope it comes soon for you.
For all the crap we Floridians get for what happens in the state, at least we are ahead when it come to tags, the dealers if they choose to act as agents for the state are allowed to to issue permanent license plates at the time of sale. The day I took delivery, the permanent tag was installed before leaving the dealer lot and there's no followup required with the state. This was a new registration/plate, no transfer of existing plate.

From the time time I arrived at the dealer and drove the bronco away it was less than 1.5 hours.

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
there's a lot of blanks on the spreadsheet for that, don't know if people are too excited when they get theirs to update?
Lot of blanks on this tracker still. Anyone have a bead if it’s still accurate?
Sponsored