Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Still waiting for my modules to populate.
10/27 blend 1056/1108
:coffee:
Sponsored

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since this place feels like my 2nd Italian family with DA fresh mozztz on a fried chicken cutlet and EVOO , who is leasing who is Financing this bronco endeavor
Financing 😏 but I have been making car payment to myself for the last year+ so Ford has helped with my down payment goal👀 8 pushes

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Since this place feels like my 2nd Italian family with DA fresh mozztz on a fried chicken cutlet and EVOO , who is leasing who is Financing this bronco endeavor
Fianancing the fuck out of it 84m, if I could go 240m I would.

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finance with about $15k down. Bc of the delays ended up with more than $15k for the down payment, but rates are so low, I think I'm gonna stick with the $15k. Save the rest of some aftermarket goodies.

Most likely (we'll see) this Bronco will become my son's. He's 11, so he'll be driving in 5yrs. Then I'll get whatever I'm feeling at that time. Hoping maybe an EV is available by then.

PatronusRide

Black Diamond
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finance with about $15k down. Bc of the delays ended up with more than $15k for the down payment, but rates are so low, I think I'm gonna stick with the $15k. Save the rest of some aftermarket goodies.

Most likely (we'll see) this Bronco will become my son's. He's 11, so he'll be driving in 5yrs. Then I'll get whatever I'm feeling at that time. Hoping maybe an EV is available by then.
Ditto! (..right down to this planned for my 11 yr old son!)

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ugh still no modules for me

Sponsored

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay this is a development of sorts. So this morning my window sticker was unchanged. The bottom number was 10/24/2021. As of this afternoon it now says 10/28/2021. What does this mean again?
Did your rotation number change? I recall you were after me (I'm 5878), but I just checked my window sticker and the bottom date did not update yet (still 10/22, the date the WS was initially issued). Hmmmm :unsure:

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ditto! (..right down to this planned for my 11 yr old son!)
is your username bc your 11yr old is really into Harry Potter right now too?

We got him the book set last year for Christmas and have been reading them all year long together. We're about 10 chapters away from finishing book 5!

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did your rotation number change? I recall you were after me (I'm 5878), but I just checked my window sticker and the bottom date did not update yet (still 10/22, the date the WS was initially issued). Hmmmm :unsure:
With a rotation number that high. And the footer date changing to today, indicates yours went into final assembly today. At least that is how i understand this smoke and mirror magic !

jimd1

Badlands
First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some reason the stickers just changed to Blue yesterday. I have an FE that was ordered on 1/19, so it is not a dealer order. Ford glitched the matrix.
They figured you could tell dealer orders from retail orders by the color of the window sticker so now people won’t know the difference

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With a rotation number that high. And the footer date changing to today, indicates yours went into final assembly today. At least that is how i understand this smoke and mirror magic !
But I thought MAP went in order of rotation number? So if @Oceannomad is going through final assembly today does that mean all rotation numbers above him (or her) are also going through final assembly? That's what I'm wondering! My footer date did not change.
Sponsored