Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
โ€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My rotation is 3018. Also 27th blend. Am also still waiting for that first sound of a newborn foal....๐ŸŽ
Ok, post up when you get movement! (y)
Sponsored

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
But I thought MAP went in order of rotation number? So if @Oceannomad is going through final assembly today does that mean all rotation numbers above him (or her) are also going through final assembly? That's what I'm wondering! My footer date did not change.
so I am 3018 and went through assembly yesterday, maybe finishing this morning. Another had 36xx and also went through yesterday, so yes, it looks like they must have done something between 500 and 600 yesterday and maybe finishing up this morning. So that means around 3700 to 3800 is the start rotation of today, but I have no idea how far they are behind and therefore how high they (rotation number) today.

remember, once the WS footer date is "yesterday's date" you now for sure that you went through that day's assembly. However, as I say this, there are one or two that show an "older" blend date and that footer shows a later date, these I can't explain at all.

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

so I am 3018 and went through assembly yesterday, maybe finishing this morning. Another had 36xx and also went through yesterday, so yes, it looks like they must have done something between 500 and 600 yesterday and maybe finishing up this morning. So that means around 3700 to 3800 is the start rotation of today, but I have no idea how far they are behind and therefore how high they (rotation number) today.

remember, once the WS footer date is "yesterday's date" you now for sure that you went through that day's assembly. However, as I say this, there are one or two that show an "older" blend date and that footer shows a later date, these I can't explain at all.
Mine๐Ÿ˜Ž
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 30D85C66-44F0-4CED-9885-E1D2598CEFDE

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

somewhat OT but does anyone know what the A plan discount is for Bronco's?

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok, post up when you get movement! (y)
THANK YOU RGWINN, the moment you spoke your words in your post, the Ford order status/tracker updated to show "BUILT" and "SHIPPED" with an estimated delivery of November 28th in Durango, CO. ------ YEEEHAW !! the foal is born.

Sponsored

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
THANK YOU RGWINN, the moment you spoke your words in your post, the Ford order status/tracker updated to show "BUILT" and "SHIPPED" with an estimated delivery of November 28th in Durango, CO. ------ YEEEHAW !! the foal is born.
and for those wondering, I was sequence 3018 with a 10/27 blend date and my footer date was also 10/27.

thank you all for your help, I loved this thread and will miss all of you.........

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
and for those wondering, I was sequence 3018 with a 10/27 blend date and my footer date was also 10/27.

thank you all for your help, I loved this thread and will miss all of you.........
Sweet i am 3226 so it should be soon!!! Maybe overnight !!!!!

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you @mountainbronco. Trying to figure out this process is like trying to figure out how to get out of an advanced-level escape room :ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

oooooooh man. I should be getting closer!

miss us?!?! We have 4 weeks of delivery and newborn pics. We ain't goin nowhere.

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My modules were filling overnight (10/27), 288/656, 10/26 blend date, 2245 sequence. Should every module have 3 full columns? I have a few random blank spots.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did your rotation number change? I recall you were after me (I'm 5878), but I just checked my window sticker and the bottom date did not update yet (still 10/22, the date the WS was initially issued). Hmmmm :unsure:
The rotation number did not change which makes me question the validity/ importance of that bottom number

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Since this place feels like my 2nd Italian family with DA fresh mozztz on a fried chicken cutlet and EVOO , who is leasing who is Financing this bronco endeavor
I'm a lease...

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Window Sticker hasn't changed during this whole process.
320211029 Blend
5564 Rotation
818/1100
10/21/2021 on bottom
Blue Sticker

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since this place feels like my 2nd Italian family with DA fresh mozztz on a fried chicken cutlet and EVOO , who is leasing who is Financing this bronco endeavor
Haven't decided yet on financing. I might, but may not.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those of you with modules, does your Ford Pass app show anything different than it did before?
Sponsored