🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
and for those wondering, I was sequence 3018 with a 10/27 blend date and my footer date was also 10/27.

thank you all for your help, I loved this thread and will miss all of you.........
Update for today 10/29

I was rotation 3018 with blend of 10/27, and it popped up as built yesterday on the Ford tracker. Well last night, the modules were updated on the Motorcraft tracker, so my baby is ALIVE!

One thing I have to unload, yes upon @Ford is what a missed opportunity for them to make or mend a relationship with a customer. I have received no update email from Ford confirming the build but it is obviously already labeled as "in transit". Any other modern day vendor sends emails, texts, whatever to keep us informed, but Ford with their antiquated computer systems misses (or does not care about) the link with their customers.

Enough, thanks for listening. I am so stoked to have a cyber orange Bronco coming to Colorado!
Sponsored

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m able to decipher when someone is being an asshole and joking around. Since you hurry and deleted that comment you felt you were being an asshole also. You have yourself a better day.
@Monster1926 i didn't delete any comments... seriously.. no need to start cursing.. guess you are feeling a little oppressed this morning..

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good morning 10/25ers! Laughing at all the above posts because I’m getting similar reactions from my family. Everyone is excited but they don’t want to hear the real time play by play updates. My 16 year old daughter told me I’m like a little kid the second I say anything Bronco related!

Anyways, finally got my email from Ford and it’s has a more optimistic delivery date window than the tracker. 11/5-11/11 which seems fairly quick for PA. Even better I’ll just be getting back the MOAB bronco off rodeo on 11/7. Beyond excited!
My 13 year old daughter thinks I’ve joined a cult lol

Sponsored

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah, I mean, I'm an east coast rider. Winds & wind blow ice is our thing. 😂

Ever hear of Whiteface NY? (1980 Olympics) They call it Iceface. Bc it's so damn cold, and wind blow.

I love heading out west, but marriage and kids have gotten in the way of those trips, lol. Last I was out in SLC about 4yrs ago? ugh, I love SLC. Best snow on earth!
Iceface is awesome!!! I am thankful for my days out west, but I've really come to love Vermont more and more. As a backcountry skier, there are zones that jjust constantly get snow, and then there is Mt Washington, side country at sugarloaf, etc... I've also now done the WFH thing in VT for weeks at a time and got lucky to be there last December when the bomb went off only hitting ascutney and Okemo with 40+" belwo is a pic of my jeep that got all that snow when I skinned up okemo during the storm, that was 3 hours worth of snow. Killington, 12 miles away, "only" got around 22"
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1635517190459

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 13 year old daughter thinks I’ve joined a cult lol
We question everything about Ford down to the microscopic level. I think we’re good.

Although if we had to pick them up from a factory in Costa Rico we probably would book the trip

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iceface is awesome!!! I am thankful for my days out west, but I've really come to love Vermont more and more. As a backcountry skier, there are zones that jjust constantly get snow, and then there is Mt Washington, side country at sugarloaf, etc... I've also now done the WFH thing in VT for weeks at a time and got lucky to be there last December when the bomb went off only hitting ascutney and Okemo with 40+" belwo is a pic of my jeep that got all that snow when I skinned up okemo during the storm, that was 3 hours worth of snow. Killington, 12 miles away, "only" got around 22"
When auto start is a must

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m thinking since I’m 35/879 I’m a late saturday(If MAP is working saturday) or Monday/Tuesday AM. Fingers crossed!
Hey I’m 32/879! Our Broncos will be buddies going down the line together

Sponsored

BoMiltenberger

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 BL Lux Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey I’m 32/879! Our Broncos will be buddies going down the line together
What a small world. Only if the camera angle was a bit wider… could probably see both of our broncos. Keep me updated on your status. I’m stuck in production with a 10/30 blend but 10/24 bottom date.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@Monster1926 i didn't delete any comments... seriously.. no need to start cursing.. guess you are feeling a little oppressed this morning..
Nope, I just call things the way I see them. You did delete a comment. The one where you said “you decipher the English language for a living”. Not sure why you’d lie about that though. Must be lack of integrity. Like I said previously, have a good day now. I hope you can decipher that into meaning the conversation is over….

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, I just call things the way I see them. You did delete a comment. The one where you said “you decipher the English language for a living”. Not sure why you’d lie about that though. Must be lack of integrity. Like I said previously have a good day now. I hope you can decipher that into meaning the conversation is over….
Maybe you whined to the admin and they removed it?? I seriously did not. AGAIN- I wish you a better day!!!

drbandkgb

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
allterrainnation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco - 2024 Mustang GT performance
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In this image we see the "blending" of the painted body( with soft top already installed), to the rolling chassis.
This is the point on the time line that your "blend date" speaks of.

Chassis is built during the week before your "blend date".
Once your window sticker is assigned this process has begun.

during the week before your "blend date" the body of your vehicle is produced(built) and sent to the paint department.
So That Bronco which is mine.. Was welded in the morning, painted by 2pm and finished up 10-28-21 1:30 am

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, I love VT. I'd like to own a house up there sometime soon. I worked at Sugarbush while I was in college. So maybe biased, but it's my fav.

Your 'only' comment reminds me of this time I went to SLC maybe 10-15yrs ago... I was out there for what I called a 10 day marathon. Planned on taking a day off sometime in the middle, but it was just dump after dump. Every day was like 20" new, 15" new... it was epic. Best run I ever hit in my life. Finally, like the last day of the trip, I said I need a break, I'm going to take off today bc they "only" got 10" new. hahaha
Sponsored