First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As far as CO/XO - ya, that 0430 start time waiting on CO/XO to roll in between 0730/0800... that was some BS. Military's favorite game, "Hurry up and wait!"
I was the supervisor for a unit in Alaska and the CO would visit about once a year from VA. Before All-hands he and his gaggle of O’s would always sit in my office and chit chat. Meanwhile I’m checking my watch wondering why we hadn’t started to walk in to greet the crew. Every time we’d go in late. Drove me nuts.
Sponsored

kjbraddock

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my shipped email this morning!

Moving along!

Emailed my sales dude last week after getting my built email and asked if there's anything we can do ahead of time to make day of quicker... Nothing. You'd think he'd see a sale on the horizon and be more responsive!
I called my dealer to get the credit app and whatever else i could out of the way and was told i couldn't do anything until the bronco was on site. I've bought other cars where we walked in and signed some papers and was out in 30 minutes. Not sure why Ford can't do that?

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may be an O now but I still abide by the creed “if you’re on time you’re late, if you’re early you’re on time, if you’re late you’re f’d”

BoMiltenberger

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 BL Lux Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called my dealer to get the credit app and whatever else i could out of the way and was told i couldn't do anything until the bronco was on site. I've bought other cars where we walked in and signed some papers and was out in 30 minutes. Not sure why Ford can't do that?
Thats a dealership thing. A friend traded in his RR and was in and out in 30 minutes with his FE 4 door.

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found this interesting in the 11/1 build week thread: 11/05 blend with Rotation #0472. Gives a sense of their expectation for this week yeah?

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ditto. I wanted the finance stuff out of the way so I could just come and pick it up without stressing on last minute bs. They’re saying it’s a just in case thing with delivery/damage. Still, makes me paranoid

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I found this interesting in the 11/1 build week thread: 11/05 blend with Rotation #0472. Gives a sense of their expectation for this week yeah?
Yeah I’m guessing the 11/01 folks won’t see there’s touched until Fri/Sat when ours are done

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yup, exactly what I was hoping for.

I'm working with a pretty big dealership, so I know they have a ton of relationships with banks. So let's get the "I can get this rate at my credit union" dance out of the way now and just give me your lowest rate.

I have the buyer's order signed from back in Feb when I ordered. So I know all the costs. Let's get the paperwork going so I can be in and out. This way too I can make sure my down payment is ready to go. I don't just keep $15k lying around!

I already contacted my car insurance as well.

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yup, exactly what I was hoping for.

I'm working with a pretty big dealership, so I know they have a ton of relationships with banks. So let's get the "I can get this rate at my credit union" dance out of the way now and just give me your lowest rate.

I have the buyer's order signed from back in Feb when I ordered. So I know all the costs. Let's get the paperwork going so I can be in and out. This way too I can make sure my down payment is ready to go. I don't just keep $15k lying around!

I already contacted my car insurance as well.
I quoted my insurance also ... $99 per month with USAA in Michigan

Sponsored

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah I’m guessing the 11/01 folks won’t see there’s touched until Fri/Sat when ours are done
bunch of 11/01 group already got pushed to 11/8 and beyond... they are gathering their pitch forks and torches.
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 20070727_100412_Film_The_Simpsons

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They did you a favor, your best bet would be to go to a local credit union for your financing.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 914DBA97-02D2-4087-A9F5-8AB0DEE509B1

go home tracker You’re drunk. My 4-dr badlands looks suspiciously like a 2-dr Wildtrak and the production team has a Time Machine