Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Camaro, 97 PSD, 99 Lightning, 99 PSD, 21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
10/25, 1852/2166, Rotation 1643
10/27 @0230 modules popped ETA 11/21
11/04 @0349 finally says “built” (guessing it was waiting on a safari bar since it’s an FE or maybe qc)

New ETA 11/28 🙄. Current status “awaiting shipment”.

Fingers crossed for a pre-thanksgiving delivery 😂. Going to be a fun drive from Bowen’s garage in Connecticut back to its new home in Florida.
Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
in most states, email is no different than handing you a document or a signature..
As @jsully10 said, hopefully most of this BS has gone away..
that's great. I've heard that before as well, that email is binding.

The only catch now, for me at least, that I only just noticed on my buyers order, is the top says Bronco Sport. 🤦‍♂️ When I got it, I just reviewed the line items, noticed nothing was odd, and moved on. Maybe I saw Bronco and just moved on, maybe I didn't even look at the top. I'm sure it was an honest mistake and not a ploy. I'm not really much of a conspiracy theorist. But these stories... they haunt you.

I'm really not all that concerned. Nothing from my dealership has indicated any ADM on customer orders. But it is in the back of my mind.

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
10/25, 1852/2166, Rotation 1643
10/27 @0230 modules popped ETA 11/21
11/04 @0349 finally says “built” (guessing it was waiting on a safari bar since it’s an FE or maybe qc)

New ETA 11/28 🙄. Current status “awaiting shipment”.

Fingers crossed for a pre-thanksgiving delivery 😂. Going to be a fun drive from Bowen’s garage in Connecticut back to its new home in Florida.
I'll be trekking from Virginia back to Colorado after a hopeful Thanksgiving delivery timeframe. Safe travels, vary those speeds on the highway to save your tranny

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just contacted my dealer and I shake my head how they just won't share information.

"Your Bronco appears to be built. Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks."

Really? - surely your system gives a little more granular insight than the pizza tracker does for me on my end.

My modules popped on Monday and I've had zero updates via email, tracker, etc.
Monday? My modules popped over a week ago. Still says in production and the only changes are the bottom date on the WS.

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Safe travels to you as well! I’ll be doing 200-300 local miles with plenty of stop and go, before I bomb down to Florida. Little shake down run and let the trans learn. I’ve been through too much with Ford transmissions in the past few years (built diesels) to not let it learn some first 😂

I'll be trekking from Virginia back to Colorado after a hopeful Thanksgiving delivery timeframe. Safe travels, vary those speeds on the highway to save your tranny

Sponsored

AbsoluteFord

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-150, Honda Clarity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Possible after turkey day surprise?

Screenshot 2021-11-04 111225.png

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My modules popped on Monday and I've had zero updates via email, tracker, etc.
My modules popped last Wednesday and I just got the “built” update this morning.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After modules populated I hit the activate button (knowing it was dubious) and it was in activation pending state for the whole week while in purgatory. Last night when it was finally “built” someone at MAP accepted the on-screen prompt. Not at all what I was expecting.

Edit: I should add I think this is not great and Ford should fix it (require delivered state for activation etc.) Could I _really_ start the truck when it’s on the train? I don’t know and am not going to find out, but seems possible and bad.
holy moly, yeah definitely waiting to hit activate on mine. Although you can legit track it’s progress towards you

calcutta

Big Bend
First Name
Coby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MME CA Route 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

holy moly, yeah definitely waiting to hit activate on mine. Although you can legit track it’s progress towards you
Looks like it’s on a railcar :)

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 5285975C-4F9C-4D27-BBFC-796574AEDC17

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh and delivery estimate for SE Virginia via rail is 12-18 Nov
I sure hope that Mine makes it on the Train with yours.... still dont have a Built or shipped email yet. But blend was 10/27 and modules poped on Thursday night.

Sponsored

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Still waiting on the built email/pizza tracker update on modules that popped on 10/29. I know a lot of us are in the same boat. Thought at first was waiting on parts, but someone with the exact same build close to 1K rotation number later was built and shipped. Not looking like parts but rather some other QC issue right now. ETA is 11/20, so I thought it will likely be there during Thanksgiving week so I booked a flight for after Thanksgiving. MAP needs to get on some of these held builds and get them out the door. 10/25 group needs "all" of our pics with our shiny toy for the Christmas cards!

CriticalBroncoTheory

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My salesman has been cool.. But the manager has been saying some crazy shit.

He is trying to say that it's a company policy that I finance through them and not my own credit union. That can't be legal.

16217245-6F48-4BBF-8E34-3C23CDF5CEB3.jpeg