First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, and I get that, but how does one even find that out? It's like knowing what you dont know (ignoring those that have an inside loop on getting the info manually). Let's say my modules popped and Ford sent the email, but it got blocked by an unknown internet spam filter. Well, how do you know it is "No" to "Built Email".

"Yes" only means all that other stuff didnt accidentally happen. Whereas modules is like, yes, tracker shows it talked due to the Motorcraft site. Tracker shows it shipped due to a pull from the database. Rail company indicates it is in transit due to their system. My dealer just called me and told me it is here because he is staring at it. Etc. Those other "waypoints" so to speak have external measures that dont rely on the Ford email system either working or getting blocked outside of their control.

But yes, I get it.
It's as simple as "did you get the 'Your Bronco is Built' email" or "did you not get the 'Your Bronco is Built' email" - the latter option could be getting down into the nitty gritty of spam filters, mail server blacklists, Ford's IT department sucking, etc OR it could be because something else is going on with your Bronco and it'd be interesting to see how many others are potentially in the same boat.

Other Broncos right around my Rotation number have gotten a Built email, I have not, just a curiosity thing at this point.
Sponsored

CriticalBroncoTheory

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a basement here in TX, they arent common, but that is because we dont need them because of frost lines and cheap land, etc. My basement is just a storage area though, so I guess that part is nice, but so is the attic (storage space).
Yeah, my friend had one, but the home was built on the side of a hill by a Dallas Cowboys player in the 70's. Very unique.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I miss basements. None here in TX.
Ditto in VA. In PA I had a kids area, great storage, gym, theatre. Basements are awesome. Stupid VA high water tables. Anyone hiring in PA (okay technically I’m still Active Duty so owned by Uncle Sam but 🤫 )

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ditto in VA. In PA I had a kids area, great storage, gym, theatre. Basements are awesome. Stupid VA high water tables. Anyone hiring in PA (okay technically I’m still Active Duty so owned by Uncle Sam but 🤫 )
Do you know react? We can't hire quick enough!

And I have a basement! 😂

Brandong1981

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy cruze, Saturn astra, Chevy c10
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's in my possession.
We are in love.
Man this color is amazing.
Buying process was very easy. No adm. And lifetime powertrain warantee . Built 11.1.21 delivered 11.4.21
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group received_308741384423418

Sponsored

hellonickmiller

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Couldn't find a 4DR A51 toy so had to go with 2DR haha :)

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group office

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depends on where you live, here in NoVa there definitely basements.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here’s my set up!! -
D10B44E5-6156-4808-AA47-C40FC96EF8D6.jpeg

I don’t have a cool computer. 😔
You!!! You run the House of Pain!!! LOL!

I am less cool than a Dentist, they get power tools.... For my job they won't let me touch the patient and I don't even get power tools!!!

I do have a pretty cool computer at home, but not at work... Ugh!

ThreadRipper 32 Core.png

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Always good to have a dentist in the family of 10/25ers. You get the coolest tools to play with!!! Our group is robust! Got a problem, 10/25ers will solve it.
So I’m not a dentist but I can stab people in the face!! I’m a dental hygienist and I’m the one getting stabbed here. Those pesky HIPAA laws 😜 I’m totally ok with being the bad guy from time to time. It’s kinda fun numbing people. I mostly work with kids these days and I enjoy it tremendously.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands