DaBronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great to see it picking up. Iā€™m still sitting in production status with a 1/30 EDD. Hoping it miraculously shows up at the dealer this week hahaha canā€™t believe weā€™re almost there. So much waiting and itā€™ll be in my garage soon!!
Sponsored

sheiswoodsman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations everyone taking delivery! I know it is a process. My EDD just got pushed from 1/20 to 1/30. šŸ˜¢
My Bronco just unloaded at the rail yard!! It might make the 1/20 EDD!

Sponsored

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two days shy of a month in transit, I got a call from my dealership: the bronco arrived an hour ago! Tracker just updated, too. Now to queue up the paperwork and make the 150 mi trip to the dealership.

Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/13/21 Build Week Group 1642624036488

Madman

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 1948 Willys CJ2A, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard mine is in Illinois......that's the rumor anyways....

Erin1215

Outer Banks
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, F150 SuperCrew, Camaro Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some thoughts after driving my Bronco for the last couple days.. sound isn't the best. My sales guy mentioned that there are no speakers in the door, they're all in the dash and it almost sounds tin can like. I'm having trouble getting used to the window buttons being in the center with the console. That'll take a little bit, but will be able to handle that eventually. Last.. I definitely should have gotten leather! Not sure how I didn't know, but you would think buying a $50K vehicle, the seats would be powered. Not with this one.. guess you had to have leather to have powered seats?? Not to mention, the cloth seats aren't all that comfortable to me. Maybe I need to break them in or something.
I'm seriously considering placing another order for a MIC top with leather and waiting now that I have this one to hold me over.. :unsure:

broncogirl74

Outer Banks
First Name
Jodi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Some thoughts after driving my Bronco for the last couple days.. sound isn't the best. My sales guy mentioned that there are no speakers in the door, they're all in the dash and it almost sounds tin can like. I'm having trouble getting used to the window buttons being in the center with the console. That'll take a little bit, but will be able to handle that eventually. Last.. I definitely should have gotten leather! Not sure how I didn't know, but you would think buying a $50K vehicle, the seats would be powered. Not with this one.. guess you had to have leather to have powered seats?? Not to mention, the cloth seats aren't all that comfortable to me. Maybe I need to break them in or something.
I'm seriously considering placing another order for a MIC top with leather and waiting now that I have this one to hold me over.. :unsure:
how does that work if you place another order? would you trade this one in then?

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why does one need power seats? Although nice I have never seen the need.

Sponsored

Erin1215

Outer Banks
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, F150 SuperCrew, Camaro Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

how does that work if you place another order? would you trade this one in then?
Yea, I would trade this one in if I decide to go through with placing an order. I originally wanted a hard top anyway.

Why does one need power seats? Although nice I have never seen the need.
Maybe I'm just use to it, but it's nice to have. You're right.. definitely not a necessity.

ActMoritz

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Niro, FJ40 and Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea, I would trade this one in if I decide to go through with placing an order. I originally wanted a hard top anyway.

Maybe I'm just use to it, but it's nice to have. You're right.. definitely not a necessity.
Usually you set it and forget about it unless someone moves it for you lol

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I plan on upgrading my speakers ASAP but havenā€™t decided on exactly what route Iā€™m taking yet. Been doing some research on here to see what other people have done and what works best. Also yes no speakers in the doors becauseā€¦.get thisā€¦.they come off. Lol just giving ya a hard time. Glad youā€™re enjoying your bronco!

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Usually you set it and forget about it unless someone moves it for you lol
My wife and I drive all of our vehicles depending on what's going on. Two of them have power seats with memory recognition. It's nice when you're switching vehicles all the time, but certainly not necessary.

I ended up getting a minimal amount of electronics in the Bronco because I wanted to be able to wash it out, to be able to deal with rain if I get caught in a storm with the top down, and to make sure that it got produced given the chip shortage. It hasn't been awful moving the seat back and forth manually although it's an adjustment.

sheiswoodsman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is $475 normal for a process fee when making the final purchase?
Sponsored