Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just click on the last email that Ford actually sent me. The one sent back in November changing my build week from 12/13 to 12/20. When I click “track my order”, it automatically fills in the vin and four digit order number.
screw it, when I do that I still have an 8 digit number, but when I put that into pizza tracker I always get the message "order does not exist". F it all, some day it may show up in Louisville KY and hopefully the dealership gives me a call.

teerussyo

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably too late to do this, but we should add the model year to our spreadsheet tracker - I bet most of those showing as built are MY21s and I wonder if any MY22s have completed.

teerussyo

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

screw it, when I do that I still have an 8 digit number, but when I put that into pizza tracker I always get the message "order does not exist". F it all, some day it may show up in Louisville KY and hopefully the dealership gives me a call.
You need to use a 4 digit order number, which your dealer can share with you.

Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just click on the last email that Ford actually sent me. The one sent back in November changing my build week from 12/13 to 12/20. When I click “track my order”, it automatically fills in the vin and four digit order number.
Moved from 12/13 to 12/20 but that was the last communication I received from FORD. I have a VIN and the 'your vehicle is being built in one of our facilities ....'

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was scheduled for blend on 12/23 and modules populated a few days later, so I guess it's alive Pizza still shows In Production, no WS.

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the last 24ish hours, the pizza tracker has stopped transferring me to my build and just goes straight back to the login page. Am I the only one this is happening to?
This happens from time to time.
Its a result of Fords dog shit IT infrastructure... To put it nicely...

In my view, if Ford can not do this stuff with sufficient competence then they shouldn't do it at all.

Sponsored

RPiantedosi

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jaguar XF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For the last 24ish hours, the pizza tracker has stopped transferring me to my build and just goes straight back to the login page. Am I the only one this is happening to?
Yes, that actually happens every couple days. It's pretty annoying.

gwrjones

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone checked the calendar?
Maybe they put it on there?
As long as it's not the month of March, which wasn't included in the calendar they sent me.

CBainer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably too late to do this, but we should add the model year to our spreadsheet tracker - I bet most of those showing as built are MY21s and I wonder if any MY22s have completed.
A few MY22s have somehow made it out of MAP purgatory. But not many…

2CB0C7F2-E877-4170-86CB-9B3F9FDF5918.jpeg

974FCB33-5821-4DBB-8D83-46F6ABE1BEDD.jpeg

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if they’re running the production line this week? I think I’ve read that they might have volunteers only working this week…. If they‘re off this week and only running with a limited number of people to take care of maintenance items etc..that would explain the lack of response and or movement on the trackers…make sense? Don’t get me wrong I’d like to see some movement or communications from Ford as to whats going on or not going on.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is bullshit!
You should have to spend a minimum amount of time on here posting senseless complaints before Ford will build & ship your Bronco!!!
What‘s Mike Levine doing about this?
My friends and family got to hear plenty of bitching. That should count for something.
edit: also my employees, subs, and even a couple of my clients…they’re all sick of hearing about my bronco.
Sponsored

Last edited: