Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good morning everyone,

just wanted to wish all of you here of the first batch group a happy and safe new year!!

though some of our rides are built and some are stuck at table 9, we all know that in 2022 we will have our Broncos. Here’s 🥂 to the new year, I’m looking forward to the adventures and postings by all of you maybe even cross paths with y’all!!

Sit back and listen our broncos are right around the corner!

Rovertbee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I said I wasn’t going to check again till next week after no updates yesterday. After seeing a couple overnight updates I checked again. Sigh… more appetizers on table 9 please!

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good morning everyone,

just wanted to wish all of you here of the first batch group a happy and safe new year!!

though some of our rides are built and some are stuck at table 9, we all know that in 2022 we will have our Broncos. Here’s 🥂 to the new year, I’m looking forward to the adventures and postings by all of you maybe even cross paths with y’all!!

Sit back and listen our broncos are right around the corner!

I hear them ....

View attachment 234238

Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

MY22 In production 12/23, built 12/26, originally had an estimated delivery of 1/2. ETA updated to 1/6 overnight.
1/2 seems like a pretty ambitious delivery date for something built 12/26 even as close as you are.

The worst are the stories I’ve been reading where people’s broncos sit in some rail yard for six days only twenty miles away from the dealership. I’m afraid to track the delivery of mine just because that would make me furious.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My pizza tracker just refreshes back to the main screen when I try to load it now. Not sure if that’s a good thing, a bad thing, or irrelevant.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Talked someone at my dealership (in AZ) yesterday and he said about a week on the train from Michigan to AZ and then it's normal (or possible at least) for them to sit in the rail yard for 7-10 days before getting on a car hauler and going to the dealership. Idk much about all this process to know if that's accurate but seems to make sense I guess

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My pizza tracker just refreshes back to the main screen when I try to load it now. Not sure if that’s a good thing, a bad thing, or irrelevant.
Mine has been doing that for 2 days now. I even tried 2 different computers with the same results. Just goes right back the the main scree to enter my order number and vin. Highly irritating.

Anyone up for another round at table 9?? Im buying....lol

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pizza Tracker says shipped and Back Door says shipped. Estimated delivery of 1/10-1/16.

No updates emails from Ford, No window sticker and No Shipping Carrier info. I would assume Convoy?

Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Talked someone at my dealership (in AZ) yesterday and he said about a week on the train from Michigan to AZ and then it's normal (or possible at least) for them to sit in the rail yard for 7-10 days before getting on a car hauler and going to the dealership. Idk much about all this process to know if that's accurate but seems to make sense I guess
My dealer said they were gonna mark mine “hot”…..whatever that means. I doubt they’re gonna go find mine and unload it first. Every bronco has a destination and an equally anxious owner waiting for it.

Lawndart145

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another overnight update. Now showing shipped!

Screen Shot 2021-12-31 at 9.32.09 AM.png

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pizza Tracker says shipped and Back Door says shipped. Estimated delivery of 1/10-1/16.

No window sticker and No Shipping Carrier info. I would assume Convoy?
Same here, except my estimated delivery window is a day later on both ends. I put my vin in the tracking link for the trucking company on page one, it doesn’t recognize my vin, so I’m thinking it’s going by rail. No idea how to track that or even confirm it without the window sticker.

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I assume the shipped Broncos will also have Rangers on the same truck? The rate all of this is happening mostly likely a Transport Truck will not be fully loaded with Broncos.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine has been doing that for 2 days now. I even tried 2 different computers with the same results. Just goes right back the the main scree to enter my order number and vin. Highly irritating.

Anyone up for another round at table 9?? Im buying....lol
Glad we’re in the same spot lol
Sponsored