Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion, 2019 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also get the endless loop, and am also in the boat of obsessively refreshing everything constantly, LOL. At first, I thought maybe the website just figured out what I wanted and was refreshing itself for me!! :ROFLMAO:

I've been trying to be patient, but it's getting difficult seeing people with mods poppin' and not seeing it myself, so I thought I'd share what I know and my timeline while I continue my stay at Table 9...

I constantly refreshed to try and get my reservation in right at launch, and stayed up until midnight dealing with the unavailability of the site and constant crapping out when I would try to enter and submit when I finally called it quits. I got up early, and was successful as an AM reservation the morning after launch...

I had my order in on Feb. 2nd for the "original" order, and at that time, put in for my 2-door manual Badlands. I have several "constraint" items, with MIC, Lux Package, and the Tow Package, so I wasn't too surprised when I ended up getting "bumped" to 2022. I resubmitted my order as a 2022 at the dealer on Oct. 19th, and got an e-mail from Ford confirming it the next day.

On Thursday Oct. 28th in the evening, I received an e-mail from Ford with an update that I was scheduled for production in the week of 12/13/21. Maybe this is a sign of "regular" updates on Thursdays that the hotline seems to talk about??

On Sunday Nov. 14th in the evening, I received an e-mail from Ford with an update that I was bumped to the week of 12/20/21.

I soon thereafter found and started lurking this thread, and noticed on Friday Dec. 17th, I checked PalsApp in the AM, and that showed something other than "not found" for the first time, but the Pizza Tracker and rest showed nothin'. It was later on that date that the Pizza Tracker changed to show "In Production" without a date under it (although I didn't get any e-mail about it -- the last e-mail I have from Ford on my order is the Nov. 14th one mentioned above).

Since December 18th, NONE of the trackers/information has changed for me... Except, now, for the first time, the Backdoor Tracker is now "broken" with the endless loop. Pizza tracker came back up for me after the usual on again/off again functionality it seems to have, but no sticker, no mods popped, no changes to convoy tracking since the original "order submitted for production" stage (has a Bill # and shows Origin, but "null" destination).

I did try the hotline back on Dec. 22nd, but after she said, "not to alarm you, but I don't know what a Blend Date is," I felt I wouldn't get too much out of the conversation... I did my best to explain, and asked for *ANY* dates she sees on her end -- build date, anything?? ...she said all she had was that my order was "submitted to the plant on the 16th," which coincides with the pizza tracker update I noticed, and she thought it would be built "during that week," but I figured the holidays would cause some delay.

...my stay at Table 9 continues, ha ha!

For reference, here's what my pizza tracker shows -- interesting the "order confirmed" date doesn't match when I went to the dealer; perhaps that was an automatic "placeholder" made based on my MY2021 order until I had it refreshed and finalized officially as a 2022? Just speculating.

tracker_20220104.gif

I checked the Backdoor Tracker at 7am yesterday, and it still showed, "week of 12/20/2021." I'll let it sit in the "refresh" loop for a while and see if anything comes up...
backdoor_20220103.gif

I guess I just gotta follow the advice of constantly checking the Modules page and hope it changes from DGA to NDZ2 soon!! šŸ¤ž

Iā€™m right here with you. Iā€™ve been in ā€œProductionā€ on the tracker since my original 12/13 build date. It still says 12/20 but thatā€™s it. The closer I get the more frustrating itā€™s becoming. Youā€™d think by now Ford would have a better way to give us information besides us having to check 3 different links for info. I need more sweet tea at table 9!
Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i am starting to really resent my 'Tear Tag'. I feel I may have PTSD issues later in life when I see the letters 'DAA'

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m guessing your built. I got inside info that my Badlands was built this morning at 1:49am and my Mods still havenā€™t popped. Iā€™ll probably see them tomorrow and my guess is that if the tracker starts working again Iā€™ll see a production date of 01/04. Needless to say, the wait is almost over.

So I emailed my dealer to let them now that my MODS had popped and my tracker said In Production with a date 1/3. They wrote back that on their end they see my Bronco as 'produced' 1/3 and it was likely going through quality checks. He said they typically see a vehicle at the dealer 2-3 weeks after it has been produced but given all the rail shortage and driver shortages I should expect 3-4 weeks. He said expect it EOM!!!!!

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Woo Hoo!!! Mods popped this morning and the Pizza tracker has updated to built on 1/3!! Estimated delivery is Feb 9th!!

See you later table 9 folks, I appreciate the drinks and conversation. LOL

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ForestGirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak, '14 C7, 1928 T-Bucket
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

gooby

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW 335i M-Sport, Black-Diamond 7SPD on Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is your Bronco a 2021? How did people get 2022s before you?
yup, mine's a MY21 that was put in the MY22 12/20 build group. I think they were finishing up the last of the MY21's on the Monday then changing over to the MY22 Tuesday or Wednesday that week. I knew that if it didn't get bumped to a MY22 order that there would be MY22's on the road before mine, but I don't really care honestly.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a good day for us!

Ford Bronco šŸ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group modules.JPG

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I changed to shipped as of today :oops:. Guess it's getting real.

I was part of the group that was originally a 12/13 build week then moved to 12/20. Went into production that week then the tracker changed to built as of 12/26 and now shipped today.

Hang in there, things are moving.

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am part of the 12/20/21 build week as well. I have an "in-production" date of 12/23/2021 for my 2022 Badlands, non-sas, 2.7, lux but I do not have a "built" date yet.

I keep constantly looking for updates in the pizza tracker.

Anybody else in the same boat?

BrandoBD

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150 FX4 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I took a mental health break, I missed something. Where do we go to see if our mods popped?

RPiantedosi

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jaguar XF
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak