Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Mods haven't popped yet either. I don't think we'll be at table 9 after tonight. Majority of the people on the spreadsheet now have their Mods popped. It was the other way around night before last.
Crossing my fingers. Still no updates for me today.

leonw411

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I just added my info the spreadsheet. How do people know their blend date if they're not getting a window sticker? I'm assuming they're not getting a window sticker because no one has put the date in that cell.

I got an email that mine was supposed to be in production week of 12/20, but nothing is showing on the pizza tracker or modules.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 1641421252019
I went from absolutely zero updates on anything since the original build week email very early December (I think?) to built status today. This morning nothing had changed (modules, pizza tracker, etc) to suddenly built and all modules popped. And I still dont have a window sticker. Don't sweat it, I bet you will see an update next couple days and it will just all pop at once like mine. Wishing you luck!

Sponsored

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone gotten a photo of their built truck on the assembly line?

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group Bronc.JPG

Delivery to Denver, CO ~1/23
At this point I don't want to hear anything from them. I just want my baby. They can send whoever is responsible for sending out emails to take over my seat at table 9 :mad::p

gwrjones

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh really? I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't have a bad experience. It took about two weeks from start to finish but no issues to report. This was back in September.
Yeah, everything was slow and the company that was supposed to contact me to pick up my jeep never did. Every time I called Vroom, they wouldn't cancel, just told me to wait longer and that they would contact the shipping company. After a couple weeks of that, they finally relented and agreed to cancel the whole thing. A few days later an individual contracted by Vroom contacted me about picking up my Jeep. Told him the situation and that it was already sold to Carvana and he said just been contacted to pick up the Jeep. Later the guys wife (really!) called and insisted on picking up the Jeep because they had already bid on the shipping contract. It was super crazy.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK, I am pathetic. That's enough encouragement for me to end my work day early, and increase my refresh rate from 10 minutes to 30 seconds! Glad to see progress.
Paging Baconator....Any mods pop yet for my Bronco twin??

Sponsored

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the ones who got their Broncos from MY22. How did the price protection from Ford work?

donkeygoatrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mods just popped. No change on pizza tracker.