Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes. It was a mirage and I didn't take a screenshot.
Oh she was downloaded, screenshot'ed, printed... and uploaded back to Google drive... I don't expect my word to be upheld in a court of law, need all the prove i can get, lol
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We can discuss next steps now that they are shipping. I haven't heard anything from dealer. Is everyone waiting till the dealer calls to say its arrived to mess with all that dealer stuff (add-ons, Trade-ins, Financing) or are you being proactive and taking care of all that now?
I asked my dealer how they wanted to handle it. They told me we had to wait until my bronco actually showed up.

Ltjb8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
โ€˜22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We can discuss next steps now that they are shipping. I haven't heard anything from dealer. Is everyone waiting till the dealer calls to say its arrived to mess with all that dealer stuff (add-ons, Trade-ins, Financing) or are you being proactive and taking care of all that now?
My dealer had me give them my Z-plan PIN and apply for financing yesterday. They also sent me a picture of the "dealer installed options" accessories that came in and said it was a good sign when that stuff starts to show up. (My Bronco is built awaiting shipment.)

knel9

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2018 Ducati Monster 821
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone who ordered a Badlands and got you WS recently, does yours list heated seats on the WS? I was under the assumption MGV weren't heated, have I missed something?
Yup, I agree with the other post that said it comes with the Mid package. My understanding is NONE of the 2-doors get power seats, and then any models with washout floors don't get power seats in front, either. But, either leather or marine-grade vinyl can be equipped with heated seats.

Heated seats (and steering wheel) was a big thing for me being in the frosty Chi-town area!!
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 1641593233449

Another interesting one is that I read somewhere that if you get MGV seats, even with the Lux package you don't get a leather steering wheel. The build sheet seems to contradict that. It wasn't a deal breaker for me, but I certainly love the idea of a leather wheel and gear shifter!! :) Also, you can see that even with Lux, due to Badlands with washout floor and the fact it's a 2-door, it's 6-way manual seats, and there's no power seats noted under the equipment groups.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 1641593294206

Originally, I wanted the leather seats, but I want the washout interior more. When I learned the MGV is the only way to get the washout, I changed my mind about the leather. Especially considering you can't get power seats in a 2-door anyway, why pay that much just for a different seating surface and carpet I don't want? Ha ha.

New question: Did anyone else get the runaround about the "free headliner" with the washout floor? The dealer showed me that he couldn't select the sound-deadening headliner with the washout floor. I'd like to get it separately -- I assume that just fastens in somehow?? I suppose I can just ask to receive the additional $500 off... But, honestly, I wanted the headliner. ๐Ÿค”

Stick355

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mach 1, 2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup, I agree with the other post that said it comes with the Mid package. My understanding is NONE of the 2-doors get power seats, and then any models with washout floors don't get power seats in front, either. But, either leather or marine-grade vinyl can be equipped with heated seats.

Heated seats (and steering wheel) was a big thing for me being in the frosty Chi-town area!!

Another interesting one is that I read somewhere that if you get MGV seats, even with the Lux package you don't get a leather steering wheel. The build sheet seems to contradict that. It wasn't a deal breaker for me, but I certainly love the idea of a leather wheel and gear shifter!! :) Also, you can see that even with Lux, due to Badlands with washout floor and the fact it's a 2-door, it's 6-way manual seats, and there's no power seats noted under the equipment groups.

Originally, I wanted the leather seats, but I want the washout interior more. When I learned the MGV is the only way to get the washout, I changed my mind about the leather. Especially considering you can't get power seats in a 2-door anyway, why pay that much just for a different seating surface and carpet I don't want? Ha ha.

New question: Did anyone else get the runaround about the "free headliner" with the washout floor? The dealer showed me that he couldn't select the sound-deadening headliner with the washout floor. I'd like to get it separately -- I assume that just fastens in somehow?? I suppose I can just ask to receive the additional $500 off... But, honestly, I wanted the headliner. ๐Ÿค”
Just checked the WS, it clearly states leather knob and wheel.

Sponsored

PulltheLeverBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150 Platinum 2014 Flex Limited w/Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just tried the windowsticker checker site again...and it loaded quite a bit more deliberately than the other hundred times I've tried it today, and then....

Please Check Back Later.pdf

Again. Shucks.

1972and2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A little while ago I mentioned tracking your build with a "Vehicle Status Code" I found hidden in one of the trackers. This status seems to be a bit more fine grained that the other things we have. This is a little late for this group, but if you are interested, especially if you are stuck at table 9, check out this thread I just started: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/decoding-the-vehicle-status-code.32805/

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone who ordered a Badlands and got you WS recently, does yours list heated seats on the WS? I was under the assumption MGV weren't heated, have I missed something?
BL.PNG
I thought so too. I ordered the optional leather for heated seats but it doesnโ€™t say leather anywhere but it does say front row heated. But I agree on the MGV didnโ€™t have heat but I could be wrong. /never mind I was wrong/

Last edited:

Sponsored

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group image

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group image

Wait you got 500 off for no headliner.. thatโ€™s news to me โ€ฆ. But I had no issue ordering with headliner quick and simple

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 348E07A2-7B57-4F85-BFDA-AD3B5FE412B9

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OK [cracks knuckles], here's the first road trip I plan on taking with my truck. I want to spend about 1000 miles close to home breaking in the engine, getting PPF and stuff installed, and also building out a flat platform for the rear of my 2-door for my dog and gear.

But after that, in mid/late Feb, I wanna do a 2-3 week trip that has desert, sand, snow, mountains...and not too much highway time on any single day.
  • Austin - Marathon, TX
  • Marathon - El Paso
  • El Paso - Saguaro Nat'l Park, AZ
  • Saguaro - Sedona
  • Sedona - Monument Valley
  • Monument Valley - Santa Fe, NM (long drive!)
  • Santa Fe - Ruidoso
  • Ruidoso - San Angelo, TX
  • San Angelo - Austin
What y'all think? Anyone else planning a celebratory shakedown cruise?

Last edited:
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2019 F150,1978 F250,1990 TBirdSC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New theory on all of us stuck "in production" for days. There is some kind of QC hold on our Broncos.

Edit #2: Now there are 6 of us are very close together in production. Places in line on 12/22 are 19, 24, 36, 82, 113, and 177 out of 1106 that day.

@broncoSJ I got your place from your post and updated the spreadsheet
Thanks for sharing the information.

I contacted my salesman this morning. He confirmed that my Bronco was built on 12/22/21 and awaiting shipment with an estimated delivery eta of 1/31 to 2/7.

I hope the QC issue gets resolved very soon. I'm curious about the specifics of the issue(s). I'm concerned that I will find traces of the "rework operation(s)" a few days after ownership. Might only be a bunch of cookie crumbs that need to be vacuumed.;)

Last edited:

Jason74

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A little while ago I mentioned tracking your build with a "Vehicle Status Code" I found hidden in one of the trackers. This status seems to be a bit more fine grained that the other things we have. This is a little late for this group, but if you are interested, especially if you are stuck at table 9, check out this thread I just started: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/decoding-the-vehicle-status-code.32805/
Thanks for this! My code was VITR, nice to get confirmation from another source that my Bronco is sitting on a train somewhere.

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That behavior is actually determined by the browser. I use Firefox on my desktop and phone, but Chrome on my laptop and they handle PDF renderings totally differently.

I haven't tested with Edge because... c'mon.
can you fix my work computer to ...well....work I do not care what platform
Sponsored