Tennman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But your dealer was able to see that it was shipped at least! some sort of progress haha
Kinda. He said built not shipped. Waiting to be shipped is what he said. Not sure I believe anything at this point.
Sponsored

WSMITH24

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This morning the palsapp tracker said it was dispatched today. I just checked it again and it said delivered. I immediately texted my salesman and he said they were unloading it as he was typing.

7A6AD129-1D55-4835-AD16-FA035EF727C7.jpeg

No emails from Ford saying it was even built, no baby pic and both trackers still just say builtā€¦lol. Iā€™m glad everyone on this page is sneaky enough to do our own investigating.

With any luck I will hopefully have my Bronco in my possession tonight! šŸ˜
Same thing happened with mine!

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Back door link says in production on 12/20 but the standar link says in production 1/3. Which one do we believe? Also would the priority (19) have anything to do with why mine is still showing in Production and it doesnā€™t show on any of the transport websites? I know thatā€™s my one allowed conspiracy therory for the day.

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Back door link says in production on 12/20 but the standar link says in production 1/3. Which one do we believe? Also would the priority (19) have anything to do with why mine is still showing in Production and it doesnā€™t show on any of the transport websites? I know thatā€™s my one allowed conspiracy therory for the day.
It's okay i've given like 5 conspiracy theories today lol

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Planning to be at the dealership in 11 hrs to pick up my Bronco.

Hang in there guys. Your day is coming!
If yours is a 2022. Please let us know how they are dealing with Price Protection. My dealer can't figure it out. Spoke to Ford CS and they can't either, even though they know I qualify. They say it's the dealers problem.

Broncoman7072

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 70 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If yours is a 2022. Please let us know how they are dealing with Price Protection. My dealer can't figure it out. Spoke to Ford CS and they can't either, even though they know I qualify. They say it's the dealers problem.
It's a 22.
I am having no luck either.

No issues with all my Ford Pass points. At this point I am disappointed about the price protection but I am not walking away over it.

Ltjb8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Give the dealer a call. I sat on it when mine said delivered and they called me later that afternoon. Said it wasn't actually there, and that they get invoiced prior to being dropped off. They finally called for me to pick up the next afternoon and it had 24 miles on it. I think someone at the dealer took advantage of getting one night in a new EG OBX.
I going to get it at 5pm.

sheiswoodsman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone order me the buffet!! I just found out my shipped email of 12/31 wasnā€™t the real date. Ford CS said it was really 1/9 and no rail number assigned as of today. Check back tomorrow šŸ„‚

update: the Bronco did ship and has been sitting in Illinois since 1/9. I guess that is better than not shipped.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The first run of the ā€œChristmasā€ style First batch patches are in and will be sent out to all who 25 of you who ordered.

If you did not get in on the first run and youā€™d like to get one, PM me. I need a minimum of 25 to order another run. I have a waiting list now of around 5-7 so I need quite a few more to order. Theyā€™re $10 shipped to you and will take a few weeks to arrive.

Please PM me if youā€™re interested, this thread moves too fast for me to keep up here.

57C5A2BB-AA9E-4F52-AF72-79EA6BAD45CB.jpeg

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone brought the subject of price protection with their dealer yet?

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should be an easy process. Thereā€™s an FAQ floating around somewhere with the name of the system the dealer needs to go through to get the certificate. Nothing needed on the buyers end except yo make sure the dealer does their part.

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tou are supposed to have a rebate applied to your purchase. Dealers have a breakdown on the numbers. Is this not happening? A couple months ago, my dealer showed me the breakdown and we worked out the numbers on the final rebate total.

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should be an easy process. Thereā€™s an FAQ floating around somewhere with the name of the system the dealer needs to go through to get the certificate. Nothing needed on the buyers end except yo make sure the dealer does their part.
Iā€™m still waiting to hear back from my dealer. The first couple of times I asked he brought up other stuff.
Sponsored