First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just added a column to the spreadsheet whether you got a picture or not. Please update if you receive your bronco picture.
Can you share the link to the spreadsheet thread?
Sponsored

BroncHouTX

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What does a 4dr BD have that others don't It can't be a coincidence that the BD builds are being held up
My BD is built and shipped but I still haven't received a picture. As far as I know it's still stuck in Blue Island. The only mods I have are MIC top, 2.7, and mid package.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My BD is built and shipped but I still haven't received a picture. As far as I know it's still stuck in Blue Island. The only mods I have are MIC top, 2.7, and mid package.
and you're a 4dr?

I obviously am just pulling these assumptions out of thin air, it's just a strange coincidence that a lot of us stuck with no updates, still in "prod" are BD or BL.

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

and you're a 4dr?

I obviously am just pulling these assumptions out of thin air, it's just a strange coincidence that a lot of us stuck with no updates, still in "prod" are BD or BL.
There's at least a couple OBX and 1 WT from 1/3 that are stuck in prod. No idea what the pattern or real reason is.

BroncHouTX

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
and you're a 4dr?

Yes. 4D with a delivery window or 1/20 - 1/26. The last email I received from Ford was in October telling me it was scheduled for production on 12/20. The tracker has been updating ever since and currently shows it's been shipped.

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's at least a couple OBX and 1 WT from 1/3 that are stuck in prod. No idea what the pattern or real reason is.
I think my problem is I assume there has to be a pattern...but it could just be completely random.

Maybe ours just have extra cookie crumbs that they need to clean out

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes. 4D with a delivery window or 1/20 - 1/26. The last email I received from Ford was in October telling me it was scheduled for production on 12/20. The tracker has been updating ever since and currently shows it's been shipped.
Awesome!! The tracker has been down for me for 2 days now 😂 all i can do is refresh the backdoor link.

BeardedBadass

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4D/Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So this is kind of interesting and possibly helpful to some...inspired by @mybikeisred, I called the Union Pacific tracker after only using CSX for a while. Remember, supposedly everything starts out with CSX, then will get transferred to UP (west of the Mississippi) or BNSF (east of the Mississippi).

The UP tracker had an estimated delivery "at industry", which is not something that CSX has, and it gave background on the car's progress to date. It made a lot more sense than what CSX had been telling me: UP said Wayne, MI - Dolton, IL - Madison, IL. Whereas CSX said the damn thing went on a little tour of MI, OH, IN, KY, and IL.

I'm gonna go ahead and choose to believe UP's linear itinerary and estimated delivery date of 1/18, which would hopefully mean a delivery to dealer well within Ford's 1/17-1/23 EDD.

Anyway, if you're west of the Mississippi and haven't tried the UP tracker (1-800-877-5123), ya might wanna give it a try.

Edit: PS, UP also lets you get a faxed report, which is kinda cool if you still have a fax service of some kind:

UP Fax.png
I'm going to say mine is on your same train since I am just south of you :)

Sponsored

texashoya

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm going to say mine is on your same train since I am just south of you :)
Well, not sure where you’re at exactly, but I believe this car’s final stop is San Antonio, then my rig gets trucked back up to Austin. Meaning you might get yours first!

SJerseyPunk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Montero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Longtime lurker... First time harasser.

1st day reservation pre website crash.
BL SAS 4D LUX MIC 2.3 (stupid roof rails won out) tow roof rails bump brush paint protec body armor

Scheduled 12/20
Mod pop 12/24
Built 12/31
Shipped check box but no date
Est to Chap 1/16-1/22
vehichleStatusCode VITR
Sitting in Wilm thumin it - hopefully "big momma" comes home tomorrow.

No ford email since 12/4
No pic
Got a calendar

Huge thanks to all the BG6 nutbags for turning me into an OCD crackpot too! Wife wants to know what'll obsess over after Saturday. I'm sure y'all find me something.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group Screenshots_2022-01-13-11-03-13

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok so just got off the phone with Ford customer service...Everybody stuck "in production" who hasn't shipped yet I recommend calling to see if you get the same response.

The very nice lady on the phone told me that it went into production on the 4th and it's still in production, then said "wait no it's going into production on the 27th" so I have no idea wtf is going on, backdoor link still shows 12/20, my mods have already popped, but my guess is there was some part that held up the build and they won't be able to get to it until the 27th.

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heard from Chapman Ford today. My rig arrived. The tracker doesn't think so. But here it is.

86C964E4-9862-463E-A3E2-601EF9D072C2_1_201_a.jpeg

E0D66ECA-5E0B-4D4F-AABD-0227CFD0F3D3_1_201_a.jpeg
I just keep "liking" every Eruption Green 2-door hoping it will help my chances somehow.
Sponsored

Last edited: