First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least you all know where your trucks are.... on a train...on a truck...in a rail yard!! I have zero clue as to where the hell mine is currently....LMAO
Need some patience ... check out the Res dates on some of these Broncos ... mine was 14 July 2020 - first 6 hours!
Sponsored

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No I didn’t go Sasquatch. Just decided on the optional bead lock capable wheel.
I think the headlock rings are all the same regardless of the wheel package right? Trying to get some off eBay. Make sure the for performance wheel rings fit. Pet number M-1021K-BLB

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Need some patience ... check out the Res dates on some of these Broncos ... mine was 14 July 2020 - first 6 hours!
Yeah... I dont do patient....LOL!! I have very little of that left at this point in my life. I suppose that why I am the boss....HAHAHA!!!

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was also first day res and first 4 hours. :(

Sponsored

Jp90

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the headlock rings are all the same regardless of the wheel package right? Trying to get some off eBay. Make sure the for performance wheel rings fit. Pet number M-1021K-BLB
Hmmm…honestly not sure about that.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m tellin’ ya…we’re getting fucked on the west coast. I’ve been so angry this past week I could kick a puppy.
edit: 31 was yesterday

I've two thoughts on this:

1: We all paid the $1495 delivery charge, right? If any of us had privately paid a delivery company to deliver a vehicle somewhere, and that vehicle wasn't showing up in the time frame given, we would be on the phone asking for a status report and pushing someone to get the vehicle delivered. We would put pressure on the delivery company. But in this case, it seems like it's just up in the air. Dealership can't give any help and neither can Ford. Why not? Someone at Ford must create the shipping manifest. Someone should know who to call and say "Hey, we've got some late rigs that need to be delivered. Get on it!" But instead we just sit and wait and hope for something to happen. Seems like there is a better answer.

2. I picked up covid, so they can hold my Bronco for a few more days.

Last edited:

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just go a call from my Dealer and they said my baby arrived in Spokane yesterday and expect to see it here by middle of next week!!!

only 140 miles away..... now Im officially excited!!! :D 🤞

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've two thoughts on this:

1: We all paid the $1495 delivery charge, right? If any of us had privately paid a delivery company to deliver a vehicle somewhere, and that vehicle wasn't showing up in the time frame given, we would be on the phone asking for a status report and pushing someone to get the vehicle delivered. We would put pressure on the delivery company. But it this case, it seems like it's just up in the air. Dealership can't give any help and neither can Ford. Why not? Someone at Ford must create the shipping manifest. Someone should know who to call and say "Hey, we've got some late rigs that need to be delivered. Get on it!" But instead we just sit and wait and hope for something to happen. Seems like there is a better answer.

2. I picked up covid, so they can hold my Bronco for a few more days.
Man I'm sorry to here you caught the creeping crud. I hope it doesnt hit you too hard and you recover quickly.

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man I'm sorry to here you caught the creeping crud. I hope it doesnt hit you too hard and you recover quickly.
I'm already on the mend. I hope. Crossing my fingers it isn't one of the cases where you feel better and then go downhill again. Gonna go take my vitamins now.

I feel strong enough to yell at trucking or rail company if anyone can provide me a number. :p

Last edited:

FTNBubba

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger Bronco now showing as delivered! Must have been late in the day as I was just in touch with them yesterday afternoon.

Now I sit not so patiently and wait for them to open this morning and for them to hopefully tell me it arrived incident free!

pics soon.

Hang in there everyone who doesn't have theirs yet... took forever to go from Michigan to Iowa, but it might finally be home soon!

Vehicle Details
Ordered On 10/26/2021
Order Number 5881
VIN 1FMEE5DP6NLAxxxxx
Delivery Status Delivered
Delivery Details
Granger Motors, Inc.
1704 Sycamore St.
Granger, IA, 50109
Have they reached out to you yet ? I figured I would wait until after work to start bugging them as to when I can go pick it up.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah... I dont do patient....LOL!! I have very little of that left at this point in my life. I suppose that why I am the boss....HAHAHA!!!
I get it ... good luck. Hope you get it soon ...

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was also first day res and first 4 hours. :(
I feel for you, I was starting to feel like TF why are all these BRONCOS at my dealership and I was like top 10 in their reservation system. But it seemed out of no where stuff started happening. I picked it up a couple of days ago. Good luck, hope yours arrives soon!