Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The csx tracker says Monday 12/31 it is due in Lawrenceville.
Interesting so yours is going straight from Ohio to Lawrenceville. Mine stopped in Nashville, Chattanooga, and Atlanta before it made it to Lawrenceville
Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting so yours is going straight from Ohio to Lawrenceville. Mine stopped in Nashville, Chattanooga, and Atlanta before it made it to Lawrenceville
I am not sure where all it will stop, but the CSX tracker said it left for Cincinatti at 8AM and was scheduled for arrive in Lawrenceville, Ga on Monday Jan 31. It did not say anything about any interim stops.

Also, my Ford tracker from the email says Shipped, EDD of 2/12. The other tracker I have from Ford still shows In Production 12/20.

Reactions: Cat

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am not sure where all it will stop, but the CSX tracker said it left for Cincinatti at 8AM and was scheduled for arrive in Lawrenceville, Ga on Monday Jan 31. It did not say anything about any interim stops.

Also, my Ford tracker from the email says Shipped, EDD of 2/12. The other tracker I have from Ford still shows In Production 12/20.
I'm pretty sure its going straight there. No stops. When I called the line it would say "destination Nashville, arrived in Nashville, destination Chattanooga, arrived, etc, etc

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm pretty sure its going straight there. No stops. When I called the line it would say "destination Nashville, arrived in Nashville, destination Chattanooga, arrived, etc, etc
Ohh, I thought perhaps it was just telling me the final destination. I guess Ford knows how tired I am of waiting, and told CSX "drive through the night, no stops, get it there ASAP!"

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bulldog33

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, both show in production...
OK, I was just trying to give you a glimmer of hope. For me, the VIN website shows mine as "Built", the Reservation website is still stuck "In Production". I have tried multiple devices, browsers, cleaned cache, history, etc.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just picked up my Badlands from Brewster Ford. Just in time for the Nor'easter!

Ford Bronco đź›  12/20/21 Build Week Group IMG_0102
Looks amazing, congrats! More pics please as I have a similar build and want to live vicariously.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OK, I was just trying to give you a glimmer of hope. For me, the VIN website shows mine as "Built", the Reservation website is still stuck "In Production". I have tried multiple devices, browsers, cleaned cache, history, etc.
I think the backdoor tracker is broken for some people now. Mine is stuck at in production also but the pizza tracker (VIN) site is at built.

Sponsored

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1/28 and my badlands is still showing "In production". With my Delivery Date say 2/5. Who wants to guess when it will really arrive?
I would guess that your Bronco is ahead of mine or behind mine... :LOL: ..but who knows with Ford. We are all in San Diego and dates are all over the place based on the spread sheet.

MY WT shows 2/13-2/19
@Bulldog33 is 2/5
@jwstratton is 2/14
@1972and2022 is 2/9-2/15
@climb2descend is showing ???

Maybe all the Broncos are on the same train and they get here earlier...:p..some have been delivered sooner, but many Broncos have also been pushed back.