Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Screenshot_20220124-203032.png

Movement! Weird how 15 characters on a screen that you've refreshed 1000 times can get you excited...but hey that's the world we live in.

2/18 EDD
Hey! On the Island and have same matching dates as you. Maybe they'll ride together. Also, i believe 1000 might be an understatement, at least on my part 😂
Hey @pjmezz13 you may want to reach out to your dealership tonight or tomorrow. Like i said, i just got the call that mine is in, so maybe they did ride out to the Island together. 🤞
Sponsored

pjmezz13

Black Diamond
First Name
Phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey @pjmezz13 you may want to reach out to your dealership tonight or tomorrow. Like i said, i just got the call that mine is in, so maybe they did ride out to the Island together. 🤞

Just called, my rep isn't in right now but I will try back in the morning. Spoke with 2 people there who didn't have any idea. Have you been able to track delivery anywhere? 2/4 would be our original estimated delivery date :)

Mtns2Climb

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just called, my rep isn't in right now but I will try back in the morning. Spoke with 2 people there who didn't have any idea. Have you been able to track delivery anywhere? 2/4 would be our original estimated delivery date :)
Oh yeah, didn't even think about how 2/4 was the og edd. Up until the call i had no way of tracking, about a week back UnitedRoad went from "Inactive" to "Cancel", so i kinda guess it was on its way, just not w/that delivery company. And even now, i see the trackers all look the same and no emails.
Even though I shouldn't of been, from what everyone else was sharing, i was still a little surprise to get the call ahead of any tracker updates (which i was still checking 1000 times a day)

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hood decal. ✅

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group 3956B1BA-D949-4E56-AFD9-50B38A7BFE14
I never realized until I started seeing pics on here that the black wildtrak hood sticker said “wildtrak” on it in shiny black letters. You could never see that on the build and price. I kinda wish it didn’t.

Sponsored

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I never realized until I started seeing pics on here that the black wildtrak hood sticker said “wildtrak” on it in shiny black letters. You could never see that on the build and price. I kinda wish it didn’t.
I actually like that part about the Wildtrack. Just how subtle that hood graphic was. (Not to mention by far the best side-sticker graphic, in terms of “Sasquatch” inclusion, of them all.)

Mines just the all black Stickerfab one…,oh stickerfab…. Yea I’m down that rabbit hole for ffs

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 571 Update. Still holding a 02/10 EDD. Delivery in six days ain't happening. Weather delays holding up Broncos already built and those not built are delayed due to a shortage of potato chips or some other salty snack. Just hoping I don't get bumped to April or May. Table 9, another round please.

Kimberley

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Day 571 Update. Still holding a 02/10 EDD. Delivery in six days ain't happening. Weather delays holding up Broncos already built and those not built are delayed due to a shortage of potato chips or some other salty snack. Just hoping I don't get bumped to April or May. Table 9, another round please.
We are going to have to start a go fund me for table 9's liver transplants :(

mark2215

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The plant is shut down next week so all of us with EDD coming up should probably get a room for the week, I don't want to sit at Table 9 waiting for nothing.

ingalsbeans

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The plant is shut down next week so all of us with EDD coming up should probably get a room for the week, I don't want to sit at Table 9 waiting for nothing.
Are they not running the production line and shipping/qc either? I was kinda hoping they'd use the week to clear out the backlogs

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are they not running the production line and shipping/qc either? I was kinda hoping they'd use the week to clear out the backlogs
That's how I'm reading it. They are shutting down the assembly line due to the chip shortage. Similar to after Christmas this doesn't mean the mod shop closes. My guess is they are going to use the downtime to clear a lot of backlog. And with the assembly line closed any parts they need for the stuck in production crowd will be available.

mark2215

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really really hope you are right!

ingalsbeans

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's how I'm reading it. They are shutting down the assembly line due to the chip shortage. Similar to after Christmas this doesn't mean the mod shop closes. My guess is they are going to use the downtime to clear a lot of backlog. And with the assembly line closed any parts they need for the stuck in production crowd will be available.
That's how i'm choosing to read it, with my EDD being 2/6-2/12 and mine built waiting on some unsaid chip :')

gwrjones

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Picked ours up yesterday! It's my wife's daily and she's barely let me drive it :cry:. It's so awesome though. I cannot believe how well it drives.

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/20/21 Build Week Group PXL_20220203_201045056
Sponsored