First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi there! Can you send us a PM with your VIN and Ford dealership information? I’d be happy to look into this Bronco concern on my end.
Look into the chip issue while you are at it. Little frustrating some vehicles just sitting there for months in elements while someone else's build week and delivery week are only days apart. Of course I don't expect a reply, this was more for humor for this group at this point.
Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Badlands is finally home Tuesday night…..the only issue I have is MIC Roof and Popping sound from the passenger side.
Yay, Mike! Congrats on the new Bronco :D
I’ve read that if you use this stuff on the MIC pins the popping noise will go away.

Ford Bronco đź›  12/20/21 Build Week Group E11FAEB7-1DFC-405A-9813-EEAC107B4A68

Last edited:

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh. Really rooting for you and hoping there's news, maybe tomorrow. what's the dealer seeing on their system and telling you?
Dealer said they have no new info. Still stuck in PRODUCED status. No updates from their Ford rep either for all the ones they have in limbo.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer said they have no new info. Still stuck in PRODUCED status. No updates from their Ford rep either for all the ones they have in limbo.
@Ford Motor Company - Can you please find my Bronco? I think it's lost in MAP or in that parking lot that other rude people are calling "Ice Mountain." I don't think it's Ice Mountain. I really like Ford and would never say anything so rude. I just hope I get my Bronco some day soon. If you could help in any way, that would be so great. Thanks!

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company - Can you please find my Bronco? I think it's lost in MAP or in that parking lot that other rude people are calling "Ice Mountain." I don't think it's Ice Mountain. I really like Ford and would never say anything so rude. I just hope I get my Bronco some day soon. If you could help in any way, that would be so great. Thanks!
Dang, SJ. I Expected you’d have it by now. Or at least have some information. This is crazy.

Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for that info! That's very good to know. This gives me so much hope because I have not received a build email either! So maybe that only gets sent once it's actually shipped.
I didn’t get my built email until it had already been at the railyard for almost two weeks. It was a month after it had shipped, four days before delivery. No picture on mine either.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is still at railyard supposed to have been picked up yesterday. Dealer said last week he would go pick it up but that’s close to 100 miles already on a brand new vehicle plus the ice mountain and modification shop mileage. What’s another few days after waiting since the day one reservation.
Any News?

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My train is in Buffalo, Destination ETA is tomorrow @ 4:30 PM. I'm assuming a delivery to the dealer next week.

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any News?
Supposedly it’s loaded on a transport. It’s been a frustrating week of trying not to lose my cool with the dealership and ford. I watched multiple cars including two broncos get delivered to the dealer while mine sat at the railyard. The two Broncos were on the same train as mine. Some of the cars delivered arrived at the railyard AFTER mine got there.
The reasons I keep getting for the delay doesn’t make sense between what ford and the dealer are telling me.
Edit it has been sitting at the railyard since 2.27.

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you get it yet?
Been waiting since last week...Dealer finally pickup Monday from rail yard and they were doing the inspection yesterday. I have an appt to pick up Tuesday with my boys since we are in Arizona this weekend for soccer. I will report back next week. Cheers!
Sponsored