First Name
Darby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Big Bend- adding 18” wheels and 35” tires, 2” lift, heated leather seating, running boards, retro striping, scripts emblem, Bad Bronco black emblem, window tint, audio replacement w amp (don’t think I’m adding a sub). I’m also debating wrapping the grille (either black or color matching white).
Also, I’d like to replace the bumper w the Bronco modular bumper. Will they be available for aftermarket purchase?

You will have to post photos when youre done!! I've been trying to decide if I want to lean more into a retro trim color scheme or just black. I dont know about Ford bumpers but I've seen someone post about bumpers being offered from a different company... I might eventually get a new bumper but a lot of these decisions need to be made after I actually see the vehicle in person.
Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Between my Bronco, 12/6 group and work I'm going to become a raging alcoholic needing AA. The wife won't even sleep in the same bed as me cause of all my Bronco nightmares. Might need BA as well...please help.
this bronco process pushed me off the wagon.

Beno

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
still in production called bronco hot line the person sed it should be at the dealer around 2/3/22 will see

Beno

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ps 27 days still fed up

Okiebronco1

Base
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 ford F150, sold my Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve only lived there a year now, and this is my first 4x4 vehicle. So I don’t know the good spots for wheeling or off roading yet. I do have some friends who will be taking me out to show me though. I’m down to meet up with SoCal folks on here too. My place is a 2.5 acre ranch in north Joshua tree.
2.5 acres considered a ranch…..

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know we've beaten a dead horse but - anyone else's pizza tracker not working still?

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Both are working for me. Email link
and reservation number link

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We should call our build week the “Is Tomorrow the Day” batch!

Anyone give any more thought to the sticker color? I read purple as one of the leads, along with orange, and blue. Maybe those who want stickers can put their vote next to their count?

Last edited:

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We should call our build tween the “Is Tomorrow the Day” batch!

Anyone give any more thought to the sticker color? I read purple as one of the leads, along with orange, and blue. Maybe those who want stickers can put their vote next to their count?
Mate - without hope, what do we have? and I don't have enough patience to hope for things in the future

Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mate - without hope, what do we have? and I don't have enough patience to hope for things in the future
We’re all hoping tomorrow is the day for something. For me, it’s a shipped email, or an unlikely “your Bronco is here or on the way” from the dealer. I’ve conditioned/settled that Tuesdays are assembly line pic day, so I wait another 6 days for that. The shipped email is such a let down when I wake up because I am also conditioned that if it isn’t there when I wake up, it’ll be another day of waiting. Then there is the hope the tracker magically shows shipped before I get the email…refresh incessantly, go to bed and repeat.

I am expecting a different result, so is this the definition of insanity…apparently we’re all insane 🤣🥳🍻🥂

P_Baff

Badlands
First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 VW GTI & '21 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shipped!! Here we go!!!

P_Baff

Badlands
First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 VW GTI & '21 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’re all hoping tomorrow is the day for something. For me, it’s a shipped email, or an unlikely “your Bronco is here or on the way” from the dealer. I’ve conditioned/settled that Tuesdays are assembly line pic day, so I wait another 6 days for that. The shipped email is such a let down when I wake up because I am also conditioned that if it isn’t there when I wake up, it’ll be another day of waiting. Then there is the hope the tracker magically shows shipped before I get the email…refresh incessantly, go to bed and repeat.

I am expecting a different result, so is this the definition of insanity…apparently we’re all insane 🤣🥳🍻🥂
Check your tracker. The one that Ford sends by email. Not the back door. You might be shipped. Mine just changed!

Mayflower2010

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know we've beaten a dead horse but - anyone else's pizza tracker not working still?
no trackers have worked for me...i feel you're pain. i think my bronco is in a black hole. i think if i go on now and order a new one it will get here before my "built" one...