Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
[/QUOTE]
Well I sadly will not be a Bronco family member. 1st day order, sold my beloved Wrangler, waited with all of you. I get to the dealer yesterday and find it was wrecked in transport and they added an $8k ADM to the sticker after we agreed on MSRP plus $1500 in accessories. Have a purchase order with all those details, but they didn’t sign it and will not honor it. On principle I just couldn’t do it- I couldn’t get over the nerve of evening asking while being told it was wrecked and would be weeks until I could even have it. If ever in the Little Rock market do not use @Crainford, it has sadly ruined my taste for my first ford. @Ford Motor Company the communication and accountability within your dealer network is pathetic.
Hey @Ford Motor Company why aren't you protecting Bronco customers against vultures like @Crainford like you are protecting the F-150 lightning customers? Why are we being treated like second class customers after showing we are willing to spend up to $60k?
https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...f-150-lightning-dealerships-sales/9129717002/
Sponsored

The_waiting_game

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats.. that's pretty exciting. Can't wait to see pics. Hoping I get something on my OBX soon. Mines coming by convoy to southern Indiana at some point.. well hopefully.
thanks! yeah I hope the Outerbanks start flowing through soon. I check this page and my pizza tracker religiously. Ive seen a few OBX with shipped on the spreadsheet and even some delivered so i'm hoping this is the light at the end of the tunnel for us obx orders and everyone else.

The_waiting_game

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey @Ford Motor Company why aren't you protecting Bronco customers against vultures like @Crainford like you are protecting the F-150 lightning customers? Why are we being treated like second class customers after showing we are willing to spend up to $60k?
https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...f-150-lightning-dealerships-sales/9129717002/
[/QUOTE]

I get their reasoning, the future is electric and they want to make a dent in the market. They want to see more of their electric cars out there and it won't help if dealerships are scaring off customers. I do think that we are still years away from a primarily electric vehicle market so I agree they should also worry about now customers who are still the main revenue source for them.

Sponsored

RangerDanger

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well she's home! Several minor paint issues that I'll see if a good detail will take care of but my dealer already said they would take care of them if I want. Overall a good buying experience with Maria at Hilltop Ford. They tossed in $500 in accessories of our choosing which was a bonus.

Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group IMG_20220122_110613

Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group IMG_20220122_110603

Cbjohns93

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I sadly will not be a Bronco family member. 1st day order, sold my beloved Wrangler, waited with all of you. I get to the dealer yesterday and find it was wrecked in transport and they added an $8k ADM to the sticker after we agreed on MSRP plus $1500 in accessories. Have a purchase order with all those details, but they didn’t sign it and will not honor it. On principle I just couldn’t do it- I couldn’t get over the nerve of evening asking while being told it was wrecked and would be weeks until I could even have it. If ever in the Little Rock market do not use @Crainford, it has sadly ruined my taste for my first ford. @Ford Motor Company the communication and accountability within your dealer network is pathetic.
I’m in North Little Rock and using Mclarty Ford. Have you reached out to them? They might do a deal with you once you tell them your situation! @crainford sucks. I’ve heard several stories where they’ve uncharged people $12k or more. @Ford Motor Company you should do something here!!!

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay, I am probably in the same on bailing. This roller coast with the bronco is not good for me. Still not built I am just frustrated. I am so sorry man.

Sponsored

TomAuto

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks awesome! Congrats. Any issue with the dealer?
Not too bad but I went in with a plan of getting out asap. Make sure you remind him to activate your Ford pass rewards. Let me know how many miles yours has when it comes

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s here.

Not perfect sadly - damage to the hood in transport. Dent and chips. PDR and paint chip fix from dealer expected sometime next week. Also a blob of sealant on the rear passenger window in the MIC top. Edges are a lot better than early deliveries but still not the level of art I was hoping for.

Dealer held to their end and called to give me choices before I drove down to pick it up. Decided it was better to pick it up and come back.

557 days. 7/14/20 reservation 1/22/22 delivery.

I have my @BuiltRight Industries MOLLE bags and license plate frame ready to go, next up hood supports and similar.

Thank you to @Cat for the OCD - hoses were right, coolant hose had a zip tie down by the pulley for the belt, belt was on the right way, gas tank was full, documented the glue gob and the dent in the We Owe.

Deal wise, reasonably pleasant. Did not go for the prepaid maintenance as the recommended intervals are exceptionally long. Enough clearance I may do my own changes again and send samples to blackstone.

67 miles on the clock at pickup - they shuttled it around somewhere unpaved a bit. Dirt mountain 2.0 possibly.

31595770-3015-4A25-81AC-9B6318D60C00.jpeg

431A7610-6CE5-4A18-8B65-51071BFA7A73.jpeg

CO Base

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Make sure the dealership gets added to this thread:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-surprise-adm-list.31946/page-11#post-1125520

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s here.

Not perfect sadly - damage to the hood in transport. Dent and chips. PDR and paint chip fix from dealer expected sometime next week. Also a blob of sealant on the rear passenger window in the MIC top. Edges are a lot better than early deliveries but still not the level of art I was hoping for.

Dealer held to their end and called to give me choices before I drove down to pick it up. Decided it was better to pick it up and come back.

557 days. 7/14/20 reservation 1/22/22 delivery.

I have my @BuiltRight Industries MOLLE bags and license plate frame ready to go, next up hood supports and similar.

Thank you to @Cat for the OCD - hoses were right, coolant hose had a zip tie down by the pulley for the belt, belt was on the right way, gas tank was full, documented the glue gob and the dent in the We Owe.

Deal wise, reasonably pleasant. Did not go for the prepaid maintenance as the recommended intervals are exceptionally long. Enough clearance I may do my own changes again and send samples to blackstone.

67 miles on the clock at pickup - they shuttled it around somewhere unpaved a bit. Dirt mountain 2.0 possibly.

Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 431A7610-6CE5-4A18-8B65-51071BFA7A73

Ford Bronco đź›  12/6/21 Build Week Group 431A7610-6CE5-4A18-8B65-51071BFA7A73
Ohhhh, VJ! This is bittersweet. Happy you got your Bronco, bummed it got damaged in transport. It is a fabulous looking rig, and you look adorable standing next to it!!

Happy to hear the OCD was of use to you.

Keep us posted on the repairs, of your mods and especially your road trips!!

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Soo not bronco related.. but our Cincinnati Bengals are going to the AFC championship!!! WHO DEY!!
Sponsored