Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 13020CEC-7A22-4599-9639-74BCDB35DF8F

This was posted in my FB group for someone’s that was built last week so we should see our assembly line pics sometime next week 😉

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I couldn't maintain my vigilant watch waiting for my Bronco to be born. I had to get my beauty sleep. I'm just hoping those who built her overnight weren't too tired. I awoke early to check on her status and she's alive like Johnny5.

Now, I hope no detours to a holding lot waiting for chips and she passes QC with flying colors.

Sponsored

mustang18gt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve got BCE mods showing. 998/1190 on 3/14 blend date. Offering hope for those further down the factory line that progress has been made from the earlier posters!

JTom

Big Bend
First Name
Jana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend Area 51!!
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My pizza tracker updated with an actual date next to "In Production" 3/14/22

Still just BCE mods, no PCM yet.

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All-I'm in the 3/7 group. Don't hold your breath on PCM modules. They generally don't update. We've seen people's cars shipped/delivered without them. We're all just waiting on "built" and "shipped" status, which apparently can take up to a week (or more...but hopefully not). That info comes in slower...Mine was "built" on 3/9 and I'm still waiting on "shipped" but I do have an estimated delivery (by convoy to WV--6 hour drive from MAP) of 3/11-3/17 on the backdoor tracker, which is something you might want to go back and start checking. I'd say about 25% of people have been shipped, while lots of us have estimated delivery dates on the backdoor.

Swines88

Outer Banks
First Name
Stevan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All-I'm in the 3/7 group. Don't hold your breath on PCM modules. They generally don't update. We've seen people's cars shipped/delivered without them. We're all just waiting on "built" and "shipped" status, which apparently can take up to a week (or more...but hopefully not). That info comes in slower...Mine was "built" on 3/9 and I'm still waiting on "shipped" but I do have an estimated delivery (by convoy to WV--6 hour drive from MAP) of 3/11-3/17 on the backdoor tracker, which is something you might want to go back and start checking. I'd say about 25% of people have been shipped, while lots of us have estimated delivery dates on the backdoor.
Great info, keep us posted.

Sponsored

drobertson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ram 2500 6.7 , 2018 nissan murano platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8/1165 if someone can get that box to update on the sheet

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nicky107

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any of y’all in the 3/7 group get baby pictures?

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any of y’all in the 3/7 group get baby pictures?
I haven't seen any yet. The week before us started getting them early last week...so maybe some coming soon. I haven't seen anything. I was a 7/14/20 reservation, so I deserve one, but I'll be fine without so long as my Bronco shows up at my dealer soon.