ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My blend date is 3/15 and I am 22/1165. I feel 1165 is not tied to a particular date. Can it be something else, like certain configuration grouped in the queue? Mine is 4dr cactus grey 2.3L automatic badlands.
yea 1165 doesn't seem to be tied to anything. I don't understand you interlopers!
Sponsored

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we have any idea when these should be built? Mods popped last night; just curious when it “should” be done so I can manage my own expectations.

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A mandatory what, now?

Just curious, I never heard of it before.
I am with Billy Howell in Cumming, what about you?

No markups and put $1500 deposit. They do have a high doc fee and a mandatory tail light flasher so it's technically marked up...lol something like $900 and $700....

jmbennett47

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am with Billy Howell in Cumming, what about you?

No markups and put $1500 deposit. They do have a high doc fee and a mandatory tail light flasher so it's technically marked up...lol something like $900 and $700....
Akins Ford in Winder. I'm not sure what the fees will be for Docs and such but I was told no ADM or anything like that. My Brother in-law is head of their commercial sales department and is actually handling my deal, so it should be a smooth experience.

jmbennett47

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A mandatory what, now?

Just curious, I never heard of it before.
I believe he is referring to a PULSE type system where when brakes are applied, it flashes the brake lights 3 times. Supposed to cause greater attention to braking and alert those behind you. It was a $500 charge and mandatory at my last Toyota dealership.

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I believe he is referring to a PULSE type system where when brakes are applied, it flashes the brake lights 3 times. Supposed to cause greater attention to braking and alert those behind you. It was a $500 charge and mandatory at my last Toyota dealership.
Oh wow, it was mandatory there to??? Is it a Georgia thing? and yes PULSE is what it is called.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do we have any idea when these should be built? Mods popped last night; just curious when it “should” be done so I can manage my own expectations.
hmm no idea! I thought once all the mods popped it is built?

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ouch, I'm sorry those cost like $30 on the Amazon and it's literally plug and play.

I remember when I was a tech, they had install a bunch of random stuff. It wasn't until a few years in I realized what they were charging and how much it actually costs lol.
mandatory as in they will not remove the price whether it gets installed or not. Was the only thing that irked me. I only stayed because other dealers didn't want to take my late reservation at the time.

Where IS it

Black Diamond
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm puzzled. I have a 3/15 blend date but 21/203 and everyone else with a 3/15 blend date is a ***/1085

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ouch, I'm sorry those cost like $30 on the Amazon and it's literally plug and play.

I remember when I was a tech, they had install a bunch of random stuff. It wasn't until a few years in I realized what they were charging and how much it actually costs lol.
Ugh I know. haha, it doesn't bother me too much, they have been good to me otherwise.

I'm puzzled. I have a 3/15 blend date but 21/203 and everyone else with a 3/15 blend date is a ***/1085
I was curious too. are you looking in the right spot on the sticker?

JTom

Big Bend
First Name
Jana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend Area 51!!
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I contacted chat support and was told I am still in production (3/14) with an ETA of 3/26.

OP
OP
Theo_Bronco

Theo_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I‘ve been stalking my dealer’s website and watching the Broncos that show up there as “In Transit” to see if I can get a feel for how long they‘re taking to move from “In Transit” to “In Stock” so I have a feel for transit time. I naturally assumed the “In Transit” Broncos they list for sale had been built and shipped. Based on my observations the majority of the Broncos they have listed never move from “In Transit“ to “In Stock”, they simply disappear from the listings. This leads me to believe most are customer orders and are being transacted to the buyers shortly after they’re received into stock. Most have $20,000 ADMs while I’ve seen a couple of two doors that had $30,000 ADMs.

That said I woke this morning and did my daily review and found “my” Bronco listed for sale with a $20,000 ADM. It’s got a blend date of 3/19 so it’s obviously not built or shipped. I assume listing their units they have on order on their website is some sort of automated or semi-automated process on their end so I’m not to the point that I think anything is wrong. I just find it strange that cars are listed that aren’t even built.

A couple other 6G members have taken delivery from this dealer and have reported excellent experiences and the dealer has been good to work with. I’ve got two written commitments for MSRP and they’ve told me the same over the phone and I have no reason not to believe them at this point. In any case, I’m going to call or visit my dealer today to discuss and get reassurance it’s not being sold out from under me so PLEASE don’t turn this into a Bronco6G “sky is falling“ post, that’s not the reason I posted this… I need to visit them in person, meet them face to face, discuss payment options and the delivery process so the time is right regardless. I’ll follow up later today and update with the information I get from the dealer,

My only reason for posting is to ask if anyone else is seeing or has seen their Bronco showing up on their dealer’s website before it’s built. Anyway, here’s a picture of the listing.

70BB5B4C-4C9A-4613-8C4F-202A85CC659B.png
Thank you! I’ve been watching my dealership’s page, too, to get an idea of how long it takes for the Broncos to come in. Excited to hear that they may be listed as early as the build week so that means my wait could be days less than I initially thought! 😍

Rattle-N-Hum

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Cooper"
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.homesbycooper.com
Vehicle(s)
2007 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands