First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chrysler van. Audi car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So glad to see pics coming in. I’m so scared I won’t get mine since I NEVER get Ford emails anymore. No idea why, just stopped coming.
same Here. seems like the ones going rail go out right away! Only 150 miles away!!!
Sponsored

Red_blazer

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

same Here. seems like the ones going rail go out right away! Only 150 miles away!!!
Columbus is 200 miles from Wayne and mine has been built since 03/15. I am hopeful when ours go it just says shipped and arrives 3 hours later. Currently mine just says Built with expected 03/20-03/26. Still very possible to make it on time.

Bazan

Black Diamond
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chrysler van. Audi car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Columbus is 200 miles from Wayne and mine has been built since 03/15. I am hopeful when ours go it just says shipped and arrives 3 hours later. Currently mine just says Built with expected 03/20-03/26. Still very possible to make it on time.
[/QUOTE
Mine says eta. 3/26 -3/30 released on 3/18. There’s nothing really to contact the dealer with anymore right?

Red_blazer

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe I’ll send my salesman a text and see what he says but I would guess he’ll know about the same time I do since it’s being trucked. If I get an update, I’ll let you know. I also did not get a photo yet but hopefully I get that as well.

Sponsored

Rattle-N-Hum

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Cooper"
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.homesbycooper.com
Vehicle(s)
2007 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

is yours the High or lux package? I find it odd that the high package window sticker on mine doesn't list the front parking sensors.
High

edit: does it list the High Package? If so, maybe it lists the Lux items and not the High package ones??

Rattle-N-Hum

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Cooper"
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.homesbycooper.com
Vehicle(s)
2007 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So glad to see pics coming in. I’m so scared I won’t get mine since I NEVER get Ford emails anymore. No idea why, just stopped coming.
Don’t stop believin’… until today, when the photo email arrive I hadn’t received one since January.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 323692FB-E022-48ED-8E62-815020FB1F71

Putting out an APB…Out of the Wildtraks in our group how many of y’all’s haven’t shipped yet? Mines still “In Production” and I’ve got a base Wildtrak with no add ons other then tube steps!

Last edited:

Sponsored

BBlev23

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc and ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group image

Putting out an APB…Out of the Wildtraks in our group how many of y’all’s haven’t shipped yet? Mines still “In Production” and I’ve got a base Wildtrak with no add ons other then tube steps!
My WT was built 3/16 and shipped a day or two later. Dealer gave me an update that it was already in Chicago as of Monday. I got the baby pic today. If it helps, I've had WAY more luck with the backdoor link than the traditional order tracker.

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My WT was built 3/16 and shipped a day or two later. Dealer gave me an update that it was already in Chicago as of Monday. I got the baby pic today. If it helps, I've had WAY more luck with the backdoor link than the traditional order tracker.
Mine is in Chicago right now as well. I bet we're on the same train.

BBlev23

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc and ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine is in Chicago right now as well. I bet we're on the same train.
Excellent! I figured we would be, it would be weird to ship them separately. First time I'm going out of the city since 2020, and the Bronco is set to arrive, lol. Hopefully we'll get an early arrival, but looks like I may have to pick it up when I get back.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe today my back door link will update. I don’t have Lux, Tow or anything really added extra so I thought it’d of updated by now but praying todays the day it gets scheduled for delivery 🙏🏻
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group C037B7B2-F195-4E9B-8224-51326B9778A0

Last edited:

BBlev23

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc and ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe today my back door link will update. I don’t have Lux, Tow or anything really added extra so I thought it’d of updated by now but praying todays the day it gets scheduled for delivery 🙏🏻
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group C037B7B2-F195-4E9B-8224-51326B9778A0
I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re built and shipped. Fords customer facing tracking and comm system is trash. I only had high pckg and took off tow.
Sponsored