ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Received my BYOD bar a few weeks back. Got my full-body PPF and window-tint scheduled for mid April. Retro script Bronco logos going on after that. Want to get the beadlock rims powdercoated but not digging the $250 quote I received so will shop around there. Will be ordering some lights for the HD MOD bumper caps soon. Scheduled for the Moab Off-Roadeo in May. While I won't be using my Bronco at the off-roadeo... I am looking forward to the 7 hour drive there, 7 hour drive back, and tooling around Arches National Park in MY Bronco!

What have y'all got inbound and scheduled?
Plan on recreating this photo the day of or after I pick it up. Otherwise curt hitch is on order. And just gonna wait until the bronco arrives before I order any more things.

3FD1CD93-8A34-402E-B267-611AB6DA8875.jpeg
Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my rail car info from the Chat! Scheduled to reach Lawrenceville, Ga Railyard on April 1st!

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

a little late but ok…
Blend date: 3/14
Built: 3/15
Shipped: 3/17

Waiting for shipping is hard…
Train went from Wayne, Mi to Walbridge. Ohio…To Cincinnati, Ohio…To Louisville, Kentucky, to Pottersburg, Ohio. 3/25 showing at Chicago, Illinois. I think it might have changed trains 🚂. That’s all over the place. Of course I don’t know how trains work… all I know is what I see in cowboy movies 😅.
Mine is following a similar path. It went from MAP to Chicago, back east to Walbridge, OH, southwest to Garrett, IN and it’s supposed to be back in Chicago Sunday. I’m not sure where it’ll go between now and Sunday. Also not sure if it’ll leave Chicago Sunday and head west without too many stops or if it’ll head somewhere else east or south first.

I know how trains work though. Trains work like the Bronco reservation, ordering and build process. 🤣

coadr

Badlands
First Name
Coady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received my BYOD bar a few weeks back. Got my full-body PPF and window-tint scheduled for mid April. Retro script Bronco logos going on after that. Want to get the beadlock rims powdercoated but not digging the $250 quote I received so will shop around there. Will be ordering some lights for the HD MOD bumper caps soon. Scheduled for the Moab Off-Roadeo in May. While I won't be using my Bronco at the off-roadeo... I am looking forward to the 7 hour drive there, 7 hour drive back, and tooling around Arches National Park in MY Bronco!

What have y'all got inbound and scheduled?
Are you in the Denver area? I'm planning on taking my rings to Colorwerks down in Dove Valley, maybe we can get some discount for ten rings vs. five

Sponsored

mustang18gt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the same one still waiting on a update
Same here… day 11 of “In Production”. Window sticker date hasn’t changed from 3/19. Ford chat had no ETA; told me to check with the dealer. Sigh.

Nicky107

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 373B7F52-9DD6-4BDD-AE91-E1045E9AD35D

well it’s not in Chicago as the CSX prompts said

Maybe Gibson, IN is where it switches to Union Pacific?

Mine is following a similar path. It went from MAP to Chicago, back east to Walbridge, OH, southwest to Garrett, IN and it’s supposed to be back in Chicago Sunday. I’m not sure where it’ll go between now and Sunday. Also not sure if it’ll leave Chicago Sunday and head west without too many stops or if it’ll head somewhere else east or south first.

I know how trains work though. Trains work like the Bronco reservation, ordering and build process. 🤣

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aftermarket add ons? I’ve got a few in the garage and on order. Off the top of my head; Warn Zeon 10S winch, JCR Vanguard winch bumper, JCR skid plates, Baja Designs Lighting A-pillar, reverse kit, fog lights, Carhartt front seat covers, Curt hitch, Ford 4 pin harness, flat towing equipment, Yakima rack with kayak racks, Factor 55 fairlead and recovery hook, ARB compressor, NOCO boost jump starter, Safe Jack off-road jack kit, ARB recovery boards, first aid kit and a few tools. Still need to order some tree straps, recovery straps, spare tie rod ends, round out the tool kit and a few other things. 20 months is a long time to shop!

I plan to do a lot of hunting and back country travel where this will be our only rig so it’s got to have everything needed to help get us out of a jam.

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subie
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Email says "performing some final inspections to get it ready for shipment. While this could add time to your wait, it ensures that we deliver a vehicle that you can depend on." but I'll take it and hope it doesn't mean more of a delay...

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 1648220201493

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well it’s not in Chicago as the CSX prompts said

Maybe Gibson, IN is where it switches to Union Pacific?
Mine switched to BNSF in Gibson then started making its way west.

Sponsored

KcOUTLaw

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious.....has anyone's window sticker date at the bottom updated AFTER being built or shipped???

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Email says "performing some final inspections to get it ready for shipment. While this could add time to your wait, it ensures that we deliver a vehicle that you can depend on." but I'll take it and hope it doesn't mean more of a delay...

Not necessairly. I got that same email yesterday (built on the 23rd). Just got an email today that it shipped yesterday on 3/24!

Red_blazer

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Curious.....has anyone's window sticker date at the bottom updated AFTER being built or shipped???
Yes multiple times after being built. Bronco was delivered before the tracker went to shipped.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Negative, mine still says 3/18

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subie
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not necessairly. I got that same email yesterday (built on the 23rd). Just got an email today that it shipped yesterday on 3/24!
Sweet!! I've got an ETA 4/13-19 and I'd take that. Ironically, I just booked Vegas Off-Rodeo on 4/16 before my email came. If I knew that was all it took, I would have booked ways back! 😂
Sponsored