BasSas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry =/
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did yours go after Decatur Illinois?
It was a 24 hour stay in Decatur and then went through some small towns (like Carpenter, Illinois) without stopping until it got to Wentzville
Sponsored

Last edited:

Markatmac

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex Fiesta Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There's no other stops between the depot an my dealership at this point.

I messaged my dealership last week and was told they only get vehicles delivered Monday through Thursday from the depot, so there's no where else my rig can be right now.
My dealer said the said exact thing to me.lol.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tomorrow is my day. Bronco has been waiting for me at the dealer for the past 12 days. First opportunity to fly at a reasonable cost was tomorrow. The last week and half gave me the opportunity secure a few last minute deliveries that were delayed for weeks and take care of the necessary arrangements so that my time at the dealer will be minimal. Saved a chunk of change switching to USAA. Should have done it a long time ago. I'm a terrible "shopper". I just pay what it costs and usually don't shop around.

Not sure when I'll be able to check in, it will probably be the weekend. When I leave the dealership, I'll head south and east and properly break-in the Bronco on the KAT and Daniel Boone Byway. If I time it right, my journey will coincide with SCE to meet other Bronco owners and then back to getting lost in the wild as I traverse the Smoky Mountains.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tomorrow is my day. Bronco has been waiting for me at the dealer for the past 12 days. First opportunity to fly at a reasonable cost was tomorrow. The last week and half gave me the opportunity secure a few last minute deliveries that were delayed for weeks and take care of the necessary arrangements so that my time at the dealer will be minimal. Saved a chunk of change switching to USAA. Should have done it a long time ago. I'm a terrible "shopper". I just pay what it costs and usually don't shop around.

Not sure when I'll be able to check in, it will probably be the weekend. When I leave the dealership, I'll head south and east and properly break-in the Bronco on the KAT and Daniel Boone Byway. If I time it right, my journey will coincide with SCE to meet other Bronco owners and then back to getting lost in the wild as I traverse the Smoky Mountains.
Can’t wait for pics man! Also, looking forward to seeing where ya place your B6G Pineapple Pizza badge 😉🍍🍕

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can’t wait for pics man! Also, looking forward to seeing where ya place your B6G Pineapple Pizza badge 😉🍍🍕
Quite a few of the patches will be on the back of the rear seats. I'll be installing the GearShade mesh top which will restrict access to the MIC top headliner. Perhaps a few months during the winter, the GearShade and MIC will be removed for a completely topless experience. But otherwise, living in the lower latitudes requires protection from the sun and humidity.

I'll likely not post a Build Thread here. But will update my IG more frequently. Hope that yours and everyone else gets their Bronco soon. I plan to summer the shit out of this summer.

Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious if anyone has seen one of the trackers change from shipped to the last status before your dealer reached out to let you know your Bronco was delivered to them.

Mine hasn’t but I continue check daily hoping for some sort of an update while it lingers at the Richmond, CA rail yard. I did notice this AM that the estimated delivery date range on the back door tracker move from 4/07 - 4/13 to 4/09 - 4/15.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just curious if anyone has seen one of the trackers change from shipped to the last status before your dealer reached out to let you know your Bronco was delivered to them.

Mine hasn’t but I continue check daily hoping for some sort of an update while it lingers at the Richmond, CA rail yard. I did notice this AM that the estimated delivery date range on the back door tracker move from 4/07 - 4/13 to 4/09 - 4/15.
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 87FC70DE-2351-46D3-8E52-3A83D663D10A

Hoping to find that out today or in the next few days as it’s officially 4/12 🙏🏻🤞🏻

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Quite a few of the patches will be on the back of the rear seats. I'll be installing the GearShade mesh top which will restrict access to the MIC top headliner. Perhaps a few months during the winter, the GearShade and MIC will be removed for a completely topless experience. But otherwise, living in the lower latitudes requires protection from the sun and humidity.

I'll likely not post a Build Thread here. But will update my IG more frequently. Hope that yours and everyone else gets their Bronco soon. I plan to summer the shit out of this summer.
With @broncomama getting hers delivered yesterday evening, today could finally be the day for @Jmiller94 and I 😇🙏🏻

Torchard

Base
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford power stroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was a 24 hour stay in Decatur and then went through some small towns (like Carpenter, Illinois) without stopping until it got to Wentzville
Mine is on the ground in Wentzville. Hoping it loads on a semi soon 🤞🏼

Wvwaiting

Badlands
First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Prefer.A.Jimny, have you gotten any updates? We are almost at 30 DAYS PRODUCTION!

Sponsored

Prefer.A.Jimny

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquach 2 Door!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey Prefer.A.Jimny, have you gotten any updates? We are almost at 30 DAYS PRODUCTION!
Yeah, Ford doesn’t like us. I know nothing. Im guessing we are on Spring Mountain.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My bronco is on this rail car too. Do you know what the hold up in Clovis is? Hasn’t moved in a while.
Just checked again. Still “intermediate arrival, Clovis, NM” 😔

mustang18gt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Day 15 of “Built” status, and no indication as to why shipping is delayed. Sigh.

GearHd6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Who are all you guys talking to at Ford to actually get some status details? I've had a built status since 3/25 and awaiting shipping ever since. I contact Ford chat and that's pretty much the only info they gave me, it's awaiting shipping. Meanwhile others are rolling off the line and shipping right out.

BroncoRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Coming up on a month since it was built and starting to lose track how many times it has been kicked down the road for shipping. 5, maybe 6 times. Being "Built" doesn't mean anything if the $1500 destination fee can't even move you a state over by truck in a month. IMO it's basically like another production hold.
Sponsored