First Name
Cree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer, 2018 F-250 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you ☺❤ It’s everything we ever wanted and still so surreal to know she’s in our garage right now! Been used to waiting so never thought the day would come she was gonna be here!
YES IT IS! The dealers were so surprised when we told them I've been waiting on this since it was just speculation of them coming out lol. Even wore my Bronco Merch 😂

bronco.JPG
Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

YES IT IS! The dealers were so surprised when we told them I've been waiting on this since it was just speculation of them coming out lol. Even wore my Bronco Merch 😂

bronco.JPG
I wore my Hellabad Broncos -www.hellabadbroncos.com - t shirt and a couple that were Day 2 reservation holders that were at the dealer yesterday finally picking up their 2 door CO Badlands commented on my shirt and we talked for a good few minutes! Gotta love our little Bronco community ☺

Now we gotta plan a 3/14’er Houstonian meet up 😊 @Jmiller94, @broncomama, @coryfg, @MKamp, @Sluggo …hope I tagged all of us, if I didn’t please let me know 🤓

broncomama

Outer Banks
First Name
Cree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer, 2018 F-250 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wore my Hellabad Broncos -www.hellabadbroncos.com - t shirt and a couple that were Day 2 reservation holders that were at the dealer yesterday finally picking up their 2 door CO Badlands commented on my shirt and we talked for a good few minutes! Gotta love our little Bronco community ☺

Now we gotta plan a 3/14’er Houstonian meet up 😊 @Jmiller94, @broncomama, @coryfg, @MKamp, @Sluggo …hope I tagged all of us, if I didn’t please let me know 🤓
I'm down! We need to find a place for some sort of safe off-roading. I'm excited to let my toddler get the full bronco experience!

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm down! We need to find a place for some sort of safe off-roading. I'm excited to let my toddler get the full bronco experience!
Or even a brewery with a nice central location like Saint Arnold! It’s right in downtown! Great beer, food, and atmosphere 😍

BasSas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry =/
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is still on a lot outside MAP as far as knows or can tell me. @BasSas and @Mburris2me passed through there and onto a delivery around here from our build week. They may be able to tell you what their status was while they were in Wentzville, but I don't think they were there very long.
My tracker still says "In Production" the tracker that Ford and my dealer can see both say update pending. Pending and hold are a little troubling. You never want a hold.
If you haven't called the Bronco 800 number you can try them. They have been sympathetic and as helpful as they can be with me so far, but there is only so much they can see. If you turn on the charm you may be able to coax a hint out of them.
When my bronco was stuck in Wentzville the tracker said “in transit” and the one from Ford said “shipped”.

Sponsored

dukegsd13

Badlands
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019-MustangPP2 2005-Superduty 2022-Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome. @mpmcgaughey I sat in a two door yesterday. So exciting. Congrats. Let the mods begin. 😎🇺🇸

FYI. Over the last week I did a compare between Ford mats and Husky X Act Contour. You will see the Husky’s have better coverage in the front. Especially the foot rest. Autoanything had the best deals. I did do the Ford cargo mat. Enjoy everyone is was a great 626 day endeavor.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome. @mpmcgaughey I sat in a two door yesterday. So exciting. Congrats. Let the mods begin. 😎🇺🇸

FYI. Over the last week I did a compare between Ford mats and Husky X Act Contour. You will see the Husky’s have better coverage in the front. Especially the foot rest. Autoanything had the best deals. I did do the Ford cargo mat. Enjoy everyone is was a great 626 day endeavor.
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 15D990D4-0347-4BAC-AD55-12441A69CB7E
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 092DE9BD-A06B-4176-85AA-C2F4E538A801
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 328B49CF-5126-42EA-9C35-3A397AE6E6E5
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group F9507749-595B-4E0D-97B2-25F1CBA2E0FD
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 252A71EB-249F-465D-ACA7-A2A44F958044

First few touches 😉

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like our thread has turned into a handful of us waiting for production or shipping to complete.

So here’s my whining…. Shipped 3/21, arrived at a rail yard in Richmond, CA 4/05. The ETA, per the Ford tracker was 4/07 - 4/13 at the time it shipped and stayed that way until last Tuesday morning. Over the last four days it’s moved out daily and is now showing an ETA of 4/17 - 4/23 so it’s getting further away, rather than closer! It’s a “convoy hold” per Ford which likely means there’s a trucker shortage to bring it from the San Francisco Bay area to my dealer in Reno and I’m guessing Ford really has no idea when it’ll arrive at the dealer. This last part of the wait sucks!

I know there is at least one other on this thread stuck at the same rail yard and three others who just arrived so I wish you all luck on getting your Broncos sooner than later.

Even if there was a truck available it’s not getting over the mountains yesterday or today, nor would I want one to try!

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group DDE6F318-39B9-4B2A-82F5-08E892CF3569

Anyway, congratulations to all those who have their Broncos and are enjoying them!

Last edited:

Prefer.A.Jimny

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquach 2 Door!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone that is stuck in production spoke to ford in the last couple days and did Ford give you any good information?

The tracker now says mine is in a group of 98 with similar status.

I don’t think we will figure out what put us in this spot, but for fun, I’m at a tiny dealer 100 miles from a metro area. ??? Is that my problem? 2 door base with sas and big engine. Pretty simple build, so that’s why I have trouble understanding why unless it’s quality issues.

MKamp

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford F-150, 20 Range Rover Velar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Would be nice to see you all one day. Still awaiting shipment for me since 03/07. Hoping for a shipped update soon.

Wvwaiting

Badlands
First Name
Nichole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone that is stuck in production spoke to ford in the last couple days and did Ford give you any good information?

The tracker now says mine is in a group of 98 with similar status.

I don’t think we will figure out what put us in this spot, but for fun, I’m at a tiny dealer 100 miles from a metro area. ??? Is that my problem? 2 door base with sas and big engine. Pretty simple build, so that’s why I have trouble understanding why unless it’s quality issues.
Spoke with Bronco hotline earlier in the week. "No holds" 😑, "produced", eta 4/20-4/26. All trackers show "in production". Blend was 3/15, in production was 3/16, Mods popped on 3/17. I also show 98 in similar status. I am at a super tiny dealer in WV. My guess and gut feeling is a QC problem. Larger dealers in the Charleston WV area are receiving orders. I am also thinking once I am built, I will be stuck in a convoy hold. IDK! But now I am wondering if there is a door prize if you get to the 2 year initial order anniversary!?
I LOVE seeing everyone in this build week taking delivery, and I know it will eventually get here....but not gonna lie....a little jelly!!
2 door, MIC top, badlands, sas, lux

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs