Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford F-150, 20 Range Rover Velar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
YEAH!

Marc, where you at in Richmond? I'm technically in Richmond per my mailing address. I'm on River Road just off Crabb River Road. (Tara Colony)
I know that area well. I am past Pecan Grove down 359 by the Swinging Door.

Sluggo

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend Bronc 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know that area well. I am past Pecan Grove down 359 by the Swinging Door.
My wife works at the State Farm office on 359. We both have lived in the area since our teens.

dinkinflicka

Base
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anybody else's delayed in Omaha with mine? Mine was unloaded there 8 days ago.

TroutHunter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 3/15 blend/build, got delayed to a "4/19-4/25" ETA, according to Ford chat. My tear tag now shows as NDZ3 and my status on the ordertrack shows as "Picked." The tracker still shows as "In Production," though.

Has anybody been in a similar situation? If so, can somebody give insight as to how I should interpret these updates? How did things progress from there for anybody else who has navigated a similar situation? I am in Michigan, so I suspect the delivery (once shipped) will go quickly. But, I know all about wishful thinking... Thanks in advance for any insights.

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m gonna look into it…but if I were to see about getting some simple, maybe 4” long…I think that’s a decent size…, decals saying “#314er” in white, would y’all be interested? I’d have to see how much it costs and then y’all could just PayPal me 🤓

Cayman-S

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram Limited, Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats Matthew and to all others as your steeds come in!!!! Wahoo!! Just wondering who esle is still stuck in the Wentzville, MO. train yard. I think I'm at very close to 3 weeks there. My dealer said it is showing late next week for arrival but I'm pretty sure he is looking at 4/11-4/18 like on my tracker. I suppose it will get moved back again this Monday. Anyway, I'm thinking Firstbaseman (from memory) and a few others are at Wentzville Train Depot? Also my tracker says "pending" and "on hold". Wondering if yours says the same?
@MOBroncoSTL mine was off the train 4/1 in Wentzville late on a Friday night. I also ordered through Laura Ford (7-16-20). I left them alone pretty much the whole time during the last 600+ days but once it hit Wentzville I was on them about picking it. I picked it Wednesday evening 4/13. I don’t know why the transport truck would pick mine up and not yours if they were going to same location. What did you order, there was two other broncos that got delivered with mine. They take them to a holding lot for some reason mine sat there for a few days even though it’s only about a mile away.
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group D7DA2E79-9401-4D35-B3E1-3F61F06E6123

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sluggo

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m gonna look into it…but if I were to see about getting some simple, maybe 4” long…I think that’s a decent size…, decals saying “#314er” in white, would y’all be interested? I’d have to see how much it costs and then y’all could just PayPal me 🤓

Lol, I was kickin' that around yesterday when I was experimenting with what to put where the fridge magnets used to be. This is as far as I got before I decided it needs work.
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 1650203750641

And this is where I wandered off to. I might test cut this one today and see how it looks in the usable space. There's no reason why that can't be a standalone decal though.
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 1650203951291

Feel free to critique and or suggest changes.

Sponsored

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In!

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lol, I was kickin' that around yesterday when I was experimenting with what to put where the fridge magnets used to be. This is as far as I got before I decided it needs work.
1650203750641.png

And this is where I wandered off to. I might test cut this one today and see how it looks in the usable space. There's no reason why that can't be a standalone decal though.
1650203951291.png

I love the Bronco with the 314er on it 😍 I guess you can replicate that without issue, right?

broncomama

Outer Banks
First Name
Cree
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer, 2018 F-250 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I wonder what it would look like with the old school Bronco logo too

Sluggo

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I love the Bronco with the 314er on it 😍 I guess you can replicate that without issue, right?
It would be wise to come up with some sort of stylized graphic and not copy trademarked/copyrighted material.

MOBroncoSTL

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you for your reply @Cayman-S I have been in contact with my salesman often this week so I think I am finally on his radar. I wonder if they don't get to pick and choose which trucks get picked up or if it is a matter of first in, last out. Hopefully, I will finally get my Bronco this week. I think people around me are beginning to think I made the whole thing up and I am really not ever getting a Bronco, lol.
Sponsored