Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its to dang hot here right now 🥵
I still run the AC because, same... The sun blazes and the humidity is insane! But I'm in love with getting to throw the top back, so I just keep the AC at, like, 3 and 70 or lower (depends on if I'm making a lot of stops vs. just straight driving).

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 1654203430647
Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I still run the AC because, same... The sun blazes and the humidity is insane! But I'm in love with getting to throw the top back, so I just keep the AC at, like, 3 and 70 or lower (depends on if I'm making a lot of stops vs. just straight driving).

1654203430647.gif
I promise I will take them off sometime this summer but I like that our 2 door doesn’t take long to get cold in this Texas heat! Still can’t wait til Christmas when I can get some lights to string up around the roll bar inside…yea, I’m talking about Christmas 6 months out 😜

westvally91364

Outer Banks
First Name
mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
buick encore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
still waiting, placed my order 3/19/2021. no news from my dealer!!!! I am waiting on 4 door outer banks. I have called my dealer several times and all they say is they have no news!! I dont even know if im getting a 22 or 23 year now... very frustrating!! So I ordered a Jeep High Tide and what ever comes in first is what I'll get. Jeep has already emailed me that mine is in production and should be delivered July 6th... I have waited long enough I think!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (SOLD IT 11/1/21) sharing wife's '21 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How many from our group are still awaiting delivery?
I am. I hardly check trackers anymore. It's been built since March 20 or so.... "Awaiting Shipment"...

SonomaGreen

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am still on a "chip hold". I have estimated delivery date of 6/12-6/18 but that is not going to happen. I am now hoping that is when the chip will be installed.

BroncoRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am. I hardly check trackers anymore. It's been built since March 20 or so.... "Awaiting Shipment"...
I was a March 20 build, and got moved to In Transit / Shipped yesterday. Convoy to IL. So unless yours is not actually waiting on some parts, I bet you are not far away now from seeing some movement.

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am still on a "chip hold". I have estimated delivery date of 6/12-6/18 but that is not going to happen. I am now hoping that is when the chip will be installed.
I am in the same boat

Sponsored

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
On Ford Chat today they said that the 6/12-6/18 ETA is for the chip to be installed so hopefully we get our Bronco's early July.
I wont hold my breathe! We have been bumped since March

Swines88

Outer Banks
First Name
Stevan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group 599AA61F-6B37-4945-8EAB-FDF32841B707

This is bitter sweet. So happy to announce I got my vehicle but also frustrated for a lot of you still waiting. I went to Mexico for vacation this week and my dealer text me and told me it had arrived, no tracker update no nothing. She’s beautiful and their coming.

RNRatched

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On Ford Chat today they said that the 6/12-6/18 ETA is for the chip to be installed so hopefully we get our Bronco's early July.
That's funny, Ford chat told me that was the date it was to be delivered to my dealer. More proof that they really don't know what they're saying. Just stringing us along.

Prefer.A.Jimny

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquach 2 Door!
Your Bronco Model
Base
The stock Sasquatch tires that throw rocks is no joke. My house is 3/4 of a mile off pavement on a gravel road. One trip home, and I knew the tires were not gonna work for me. If I lived on pavement, I would not have changed them. I went with Maxxis Razr and same size as what was on it. Had them put on this morning, and problem is solved. No rocks in the tires. Here’s what it looks like with new shoes if anyone cares.

F3C6242F-B63F-4346-8B81-5F163106E424.jpeg

breezn

Outer Banks
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still waiting here in Virginia. Tracker says still "in production" and has been since 3/18. Ford chat said the other day ETA 7/21-7/26....Outer Banks 4 Dr. Eruption Green. Hopefully I'll get to enjoy it later this summer. At least the longer it gets the more I can save for a deposit.
Sponsored