First Name
Toren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am picking up my Bronco today at Johnson City Ford! Wow, what a long wait. Do hope it is worth it. Thanks to this forum, I was able to stay somewhat sane throughout this incredible ordeal. Thank you all!!

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am picking up my Bronco today at Johnson City Ford! Wow, what a long wait. Do hope it is worth it. Thanks to this forum, I was able to stay somewhat sane throughout this incredible ordeal. Thank you all!!
Oh man I am jealous. My good friend is from Johnson City and it is gorgeous down there. I fully intend to retire in a cabin on those mountains!

cindypete6

Outer Banks
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's happening! Ordertrack app shows awaiting shipment with freight ID #. Pizza tracker shows built 3/30/22, estimated delivery 4/4-4/10. OBX Lux 4DR, non sas, blend 3/25/22, 1501/1954. Is there a way to track the Freight ID #? Will my rig show on the palsapp when it leaves the MAP?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's happening! Ordertrack app shows awaiting shipment with freight ID #. Pizza tracker shows built 3/30/22, estimated delivery 4/4-4/10. OBX Lux 4DR, non sas, blend 3/25/22, 1501/1954. Is there a way to track the Freight ID #? Will my rig show on the palsapp when it leaves the MAP?
You won't really have time or the need to track a truck if you live in Ohio, by the time it leaves and actually updates in the order tracker and Palsapp it will be at your dealer most likely. Order tracker will go from "picked" to "paired" to "shipped" in a perfect World. I was paired on Tuesday of this week, picked yesterday and told by Ford I am supposed to be actual picked up on Sunday. If I actually get picked up on Sunday (seems a weird day to be picked up) I should be delivered on Monday as I am only a couple hours away. I imagine the GM will be contacting me before apps/tracking even catch up. By the way, my ETA shifted yesterday by a day, no big deal, just setting expectations. Trucking is a serious problem right now as you know, I suspect rail people are actually getting theirs sooner than some trucking arrangements.

To answer your actual question, yes the way to track your freight ID is through Palsapp.

Sponsored

Wark

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still no built email or shipped email. I have build dates and blend dates all over the place. Ford email says 3/23 blend, 3/28 production, sticker says 3/24 blend, and the pizza tracker is different.

So, I contacted my dealer yesterday.

He’s going to contact the factory today and let me know what he sees on his end.

I’m definitely not following the path everyone else is. Mods popped then ASN and no update from Ford or on the ford tracker.

So I’ve decided to just check twice a day instead of continuously, it’s eating into my chi (to borrow from Alex).

Really happy to see everyone’s baby photos.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine arrived at the dealership yesterday. Just got my shipped email from Ford. They're on the case as usual.

bronK1TT

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium w/ Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You won't really have time or the need to track a truck if you live in Ohio, by the time it leaves and actually updates in the order tracker and Palsapp it will be at your dealer most likely. Order tracker will go from "picked" to "paired" to "shipped" in a perfect World. I was paired on Tuesday of this week, picked yesterday and told by Ford I am supposed to be actual picked up on Sunday. If I actually get picked up on Sunday (seems a weird day to be picked up) I should be delivered on Monday as I am only a couple hours away. I imagine the GM will be contacting me before apps/tracking even catch up. By the way, my ETA shifted yesterday by a day, no big deal, just setting expectations. Trucking is a serious problem right now as you know, I suspect rail people are actually getting theirs sooner than some trucking arrangements.

To answer your actual question, yes the way to track your freight ID is through Palsapp.
Is paired a sign of a potential pick-up or are you saying you were paired then unpaired? My order was paired this morning

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is paired a sign of a potential pick-up or are you saying you were paired then unpaired? My order was paired this morning
Herbie (OH) and I (MI) paired at the same time. My next step was "Truck Dispatched" on Pals, then delivered to Port Huron a couple hours later.

I'm assuming "paired" is the logistical step prior to loading.... But I won't have confirmation until Herbie gets loaded and shipped. 🤞

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Paired means you have been paired to a specific convoy is my understanding. I have not gone from paired to unpaired. I am still paired waiting to be picked up by said truck.

diamonddude97

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Herbie (OH) and I (MI) paired at the same time. My next step was "Truck Dispatched" on Pals, then delivered to Port Huron a couple hours later.

I'm assuming "paired" is the logistical step prior to loading.... But I won't have confirmation until Herbie gets loaded and shipped. 🤞
Hey I’m a 3/28 build week. How’d you get pals to work? Mines not built yet but just curious. Looks like you need to login and idk how to do that

hoffsauce

Base
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey I’m a 3/28 build week. How’d you get pals to work? Mines not built yet but just curious. Looks like you need to login and idk how to do that
right click the background of the palsapp website. click inspect. ctrl+f, type vin. Delete whats highlighted in the photo and hit enter.

vin.JPG

V8 Voodoo

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands