Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just ordered this Monday 1/17 and got a build date for this week (3/28) today. It appears from reading here that I ordered all the wrong things but somehow magically getting built soon :)
2-Door Outer Banks Area 51 color, hard top
4.27 gearing, 2.7 motor
Lux package
I'm so excited but hard to believe it may be happening this soon.
This is akin to the Golden Ticket. Ordered on 1/17 and getting a build week right away. 2-dr MIC, 4A, 2.7, LUX - many items that used to put an order in purgatory for months is no longer. The only thing that seems to still be a constraint is the tow package.

Allocation is King. Congratulations on you getting the Golden Ticket.
Sponsored

Andy303

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer called and gave me the good news - Build scheduled for 3/28, VIN 1FMDE5AH8NLB0xxxx.
According to the VIN Decoder the Bronco Sequential Vehicle Identifier number run from A19,980 to C99,999. That places me roughly in the 83,000 to 84,000 range of Broncos produced.

Initial reservation was 10/2/20. Ordered Jan. 2021.

OP
OP
niterider006

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer called and gave me the good news - Build scheduled for 3/28, VIN 1FMDE5AH8NLB0xxxx.
According to the VIN Decoder the Bronco Sequential Vehicle Identifier number run from A19,980 to C99,999. That places me roughly in the 83,000 to 84,000 range of Broncos produced.

Initial reservation was 10/2/20. Ordered Jan. 2021.
I'm trying to follow the logic here but I'm confused. What is this VIN decoder?

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a VIN and dealer confirmed 3/28 build date. However the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Home doesn't list the build date and the Window Sticker isn't available yet. Not worried, going to give it time to update.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/28/22 Build Week Group Bronco Order

OP
OP
niterider006

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a VIN and dealer confirmed 3/28 build date. However the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Home doesn't list the build date and the Window Sticker isn't available yet. Not worried, going to give it time to update.

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/28/22 Build Week Group Bronco Order
Any consolation mine did show up in manage my Bronco and then it disappeared the following day.

Sponsored

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/28/22 Build Week Group 1630507504550
Same here Called Ford yesterday. They stated that if you have a vin you have a build date. The system will update to show build date once we are closer to build time frame.

DollyMay

Outer Banks
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi there! I'm new to the forum. :) I placed my order on 1/17/22 and received this build date 3 days later, which was a huge shock to me, as I was prepared to wait at LEAST 6 months. My build is as follows:

OBX
4 Door
Soft Top
High Pkg
SAS Pkg
2.7L
AUX
Shadow Black
Non-Tow
Thank you so much for the wealth of information that has already been provided on here! It's greatly appreciated. My dealer rep was absolutely astounded at how quickly this order turned around. Apparently it was also mentioned in their team meeting the morning after I got my build date. It seems like we found the golden ticket with some of these builds.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi there! I'm new to the forum. :) I placed my order on 1/17/22 and received this build date 3 days later, which was a huge shock to me, as I was prepared to wait at LEAST 6 months. My build is as follows:

OBX
4 Door
Soft Top
High Pkg
SAS Pkg
2.7L
AUX
Shadow Black
Non-Tow
Thank you so much for the wealth of information that has already been provided on here! It's greatly appreciated. My dealer rep was absolutely astounded at how quickly this order turned around. Apparently it was also mentioned in their team meeting the morning after I got my build date. It seems like we found the golden ticket with some of these builds.
Congratulations. That might be a record from order to build notification.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally….Long time coming

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If the 3/28 build week holds, I'll be part of this thread. I received my VIN and a build week of 3/28. Dealer is in Detroit so I'm hoping there aren't any delays in delivery as Ford can literally drive it a few blocks from MAP to the dealer. One benefit is that I won't have any rail dust to deal with.

Hoping for an early spring so I can take a return trip to Florida by stopping at National Parks and State Parks as I meander my way southward.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow, big OBX trend here! I just got a text From my dealer on my Bronco. Ordered 11/2/21 and build date 3/28/22. Going to Moab Off-Roadeo March 12, so I’m pumped!

Velocity Blue OBX w/SAS
4 door
soft top
modular bumper
aux switches
dropped tow package in early January

Has anyone on this thread not been an OBX yet??

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, big OBX trend here!...

Has anyone on this thread not been an OBX yet??
Yeah, I'm skewing the results. My profile indicates OBX as my original reservation/order with Granger is for that. I plan to eventually take delivery of that in MY'24 when my number is picked.

My VIN above was a walk-in order as there was no way I could wait another 2 more years. My walk-in order was placed on 10/25/21. It will be a 2-dr VB Black Diamond 2.3L/Auto MID Tow. Figure that will get me around and I'll trade it in for my OBX.

Last edited:

JuztQu3zt

Outer Banks
First Name
jhanny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 camaro 2ss
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
these comments are giving me hope that i will get a build date sooner then later, i ordered mine 1/7/22. always wanted a bronco since i first my grandfather's 85 bronco in costa rica. my brother beat me to it by buying it from my grandfather last year year and is restoring it, but i feel i won with this purchase

2022 Bronco Outer Banks™ 4 Door:​
  • 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • 17” Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring Beadlock Capable
  • 35" LT315/70R17 Mud-Terrain Tires
  • Shadow Black
  • Cloth Roast/Black Seats
  • Outer Banks with High Package
  • Sasquatch™ Package

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model