Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How’d you find this out?
Contacting my dealer who looked at the system. It had been due by the 10th, then the 14th, now the 17th, and still on a convoy delay.
Sponsored

OP
OP
niterider006

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hell yeah! This might be one of the longest weeks of my life. I can't pick her up till next Tuesday!

Screenshot_20220412-045426_Chrome.jpg

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hell yeah! This might be one of the longest weeks of my life. I can't pick her up till next Tuesday!

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/28/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220412-045426_Chrome
Yay! So nice to see people getting theirs! Is this the HPR? Not sure I could wait another week knowing it's just sitting and waiting for me...haha! Wish mine would have some movement....ugh! Just still waiting!

OP
OP
niterider006

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yay! So nice to see people getting theirs! Is this the HPR? Not sure I could wait another week knowing it's just sitting and waiting for me...haha! Wish mine would have some movement....ugh! Just still waiting!
Yes its HPR! The anxiety can we be overwhelming, then one day, BAM it's there and you can start relaxing.

Sponsored

400HPMustang

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess the good news, at least in my situation is that the number of similar vehicles in the same status is trending down. It was nearing 300 at the end of last week and it's in the 260's at the moment but I've been watching it go down steadily all weekend and into this morning. I'll take that as a sign that whatever backlog I'm stuck in is clearing and I'll see my Bronco shipped soon.

chadlyt

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4runner 82' Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i drove to the dealership twice yesterday and will again this morning to hopefully catch it coming off the trailer. here is hoping....its been sitting in the cottage grove lot for 4 days now.

Yep. Mine arrived yesterday morning by rail 15 miles from my dealer and now the next phase of the waiting game begins. :) Hopefully they can get it the final 15 miles in 5 days so I can get it by Friday.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i drove to the dealership twice yesterday and will again this morning to hopefully catch it coming off the trailer. here is hoping....its been sitting in the cottage grove lot for 4 days now.
Lol, I'm doing the same thing as my dealer in Eden Prairie is only 4 miles from my home. I will drive by there twice again today. :) Knowing that it's at the rail yard only 18 miles away makes me more anxious to take delivery. There was a new black Big Bend fresh off the truck on the lot at 4pm that wasn't there yesterday morning. Keep me posted.

Tempyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

mine made it to the holding area in new jersey an hour away waiting for a convoy. the original shipped email last week gave me an eta of april 22nd to 28th, does anyone know if chat knows when it’ll be convoy’d there so then saying the 28th is accurate or are they just saying the back end of my window as the date to play it safe

06EB3D62-D595-400D-A3B8-E67789A08E79.png

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No update to status in palsapp, still no destination and destination name =null with a pending status.

Congratulations to those seeing movement or picking up their rigs soon.

Sponsored

diamonddude97

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You are not alone! :(
Hang in there guys! The anxiety was killing me too. I was finally coming to terms that I’d be delivered while I was gone this week (or even later). I still haven’t even gotten the shipped email from ford, so keep on it. What helped me was checking the tracker less frequently cause it’s kind of maddening.

Mvruggink41

Wildtrak
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Wildtrak Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No updates on my end either… Ugh this is killing me!! Glad the rest of you guys are taking delivery! Enjoy your new rides And keep posting pics I love seeing them!

Mvruggink41

Wildtrak
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Wildtrak Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just looked and they pushed back my delivery now till the 17th…. and its only going less than 75 miles from the factory, well I will check in with you guys at the end of the week…

diamonddude97

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No updates on my end either… Ugh this is killing me!! Glad the rest of you guys are taking delivery! Enjoy your new rides And keep posting pics I love seeing them!
While I’m gone this week my bronco is sitting in my brother in laws garage with his Shelby. Atleast my new baby has a older brother to keep them company
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/28/22 Build Week Group 766E5163-CE65-49B8-9932-6140C9C2B8DD
Sponsored