First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Wildtrak Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What? cust support gave you a code? LOL> I want one! Did you complain or something?
I just called in and said the same thing you guys said you were doing and said my sales person is on vacation… She talked about how I would receive the price protection because i ordered it before march 31st and then she gave me 12 digit code called the Private Cash Offer that all the dealerships have they just have to apply it to your purchase… She acted like everyone should receive it if you have ordered your vehicle within the certain time, not like in December of 2021, it was for the older reservation holders, but who knows I could be wrong and it could be for everyone. I would suggest asking about it! “Private Cash Offer” is what she called it. Good Luck!
Sponsored

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone determined what paired means for orders that started as rail and have reached the origin point where they switch to convoy for final delivery?

My tracker switched to paired, and it has a destination now, so I’m wondering if convoy delivery is on the horizon? The ANTICIPATION IS KILLIN ME

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rail is winning the race by miles and miles so probably that's what it means that you'll get a local convoy soon

chadlyt

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4runner 82' Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sigh….decided to try it at lunch. Drove by and there were a ton more vehicles delivered, Lots of sports too. No bronco…
Lol, I'm doing the same thing as my dealer in Eden Prairie is only 4 miles from my home. I will drive by there twice again today. :) Knowing that it's at the rail yard only 18 miles away makes me more anxious to take delivery. There was a new black Big Bend fresh off the truck on the lot at 4pm that wasn't there yesterday morning. Keep me posted.

Torchard

Base
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford power stroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
Update. On “ground only” in wentzville, MO. Waiting for convoy is what I’ve been the most nervous about. My ETA from Ford is 5-9—5-15. My dealer is only about 3 hours from where it’s sitting now.

Sponsored

XrayMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So my Bronco was built on April 3rd and has been in a lot in Flat Rock MI since. New ETA of 23-29 April. These dang convoy delays

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Update. On “ground only” in wentzville, MO. Waiting for convoy is what I’ve been the most nervous about. My ETA from Ford is 5-9—5-15. My dealer is only about 3 hours from where it’s sitting now.
Same here, I think they just unloaded yesterday afternoon. Gonna drive by Wentzville yard tonight and see if I can spot anything!

Reactions: JAB

Torchard

Base
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford power stroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same here, I think they just unloaded yesterday afternoon. Gonna drive by Wentzville yard tonight and see if I can spot anything!
I’m a black base Sasquatch ! 😂

Sponsored

Torchard

Base
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford power stroke
Your Bronco Model
Base

Torchard

Base
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford power stroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
Listed build date of 4/1 rotation number 3803. (Actually produced on 4/5).

Hopefully everyone else gets their photos soon!
That is about 100 builds after mine! That's so awesome that you have got yours already!